Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Il prob get tit for this but she really reminds me of human ken doll/barbie
Image , although Rodrico doesn't really look like that either . She looks as rough as Erin does in real life . They must use the same Hollywood filter on their photos

Reactions: 2
Wonder what ever happened to her best mate Joycer (think that’s her name). Ashling seems to be flavour of the month now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Il prob get tit for this but she really reminds me of human ken doll/barbie
She has fucked up her face spectacularly. She was a nice looking girl before. She’s showing no signs of stopping though.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't agree she was ever good looking. They are all average looking women but think they are good looking. They all have a protruding jawline and no chin. Then they open their mouths and speak? Jesus would make your ears bleed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Right girls if ye don't no how to put on lip liner head over to our girl erin she's showing us.... so embarrassing 😳 the bleeding state of it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The slow motion hands touching that shacket and coat, I'm cringing so much it hurts. Why like? 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.