Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is a shacket? 😂
And she had tay or someone holding the thing up, while she rubbed it slowly with one hand and held her phone with the other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wondering is that amazing free shapeware suppose to give Erin extra tits in her armpits ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I going mad or does Erin make a claim every week that her and Terry are having a date that they never get to do 😂 and she always says she never gets out but she's out every weekend 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I going mad or does Erin make a claim every week that her and Terry are having a date that they never get to do 😂 and she always says she never gets out but she's out every weekend 🤣
Thought it was just me that was going mad 🤣

She is so boring and predictable. Moan about Harry, moan about being a special needs mam and how hard it is. Moan that her and terry never get out when they do. Moan about how she juggles everything work ect. A quick OOTD and load a few Voduz products on her hair, few shout outs for Jewelery and beds. Rinse and repeat.
Am i missing anything ?
Pretty much 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
The brain rot must be hereditary. She's the same as the brother. They are compulsive liars.

Tagging all the halloween places looking for a freebie, she got some aswell, disgusting when theres so many families in need

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
someone please tell me why she poses like that the hand up and the stupid looking laugh she does she is absolutely ridiculous looking thinks she's some screen siren

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.