Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Upset about the uncle, fair enough, but then makes a story modelling the funeral outfit..no class whatsoever, in fact a complete fraud!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who notice she mention the dog in one of her answer boxes. And no filler in her cheeks ok 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's with the relationship chats this morning. Giving out advice left right and centre. Terry loving the limelight more and more. Watch out, podcast coming next.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I was cringing listening to her & Terry. I had to click out of it. They must think they will get their otalk show now, both of them answering the Q&A’s on relationships etc.

Erin, both of yours are NO, Richard & Judy or Eamonn & Ruth or Maura & Daithi.

Just go back to your real job, do hairdressing in your house or something, so the hours suit your such a busy schedule 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both up a 5.30am for the gym. Who's minding Harzo, sure they never get out.

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what happened with her and Judith McAdam the crystal lady. She launched her housecoats with her then boom no sign of her with Erin. Judith McAdam probably seen the light. No pun intended. She's a lovely lady that I've had the pleasure of meeting.
Would love to know the ☕ on that one too. They don’t follow each other and now Judith has lauded her own Bracelets and chains with her daughter. If anyone knows what happened please share.

Reactions: 2
What’s the craic with the big puffy face & the botched lip filler!! I haven’t watched her stories in a while & got a bit of a shock when I seen what she has done to her mush .. Jesus it’s a very bad job 🥹

Reactions: 5
She has destroyed her face. The work is so bad its like she got it done in some huns kitchen in Cabra. You think she / Conor would pony up for a bit better.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has destroyed her face. The work is so bad its like she got it done in some huns kitchen in Cabra. You think she / Conor would pony up for a bit better.
He hardly has a good eye for a decent filler doctor, just need to look at dee these days to see that. All have pillow faces

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.