Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ her spelling and grammar are atrocious! I'm mot the best but all phones have spell check it's nearly impossible to be so bad. She's completely thick. It's her job!!!

Reactions: 2
Would you f off Erin rubbing €60 free capsules into Terry's burned skin. Maybe you should've rubbed some of your free spf to prevent the burning in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way she's earning enough selling that cheap shite for all these renovations to her brothers gaff. She must be on his books like half of crumlin & drimnagh are along with the neeeeecccccckkkkkkk for her glorified babysitting

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I have to laugh at her, she is licking the arse of Aisling O’Toole!!! She is the owner of Studio A interiors, who is doing her bedroom now & supplied the new hall carpet recently, that Harry ruined. Aisling is doing the same, tagging Erin etc.

It was only 18 months ago, Erin got another interior designer to do her sitting room & kept tagging her, saying how she was basically the best in the business & really advised her so well, on choosing fabrics etc for cushions/couches/curtains etc. I can’t remember her name, but only for her, Erin said she would be lost with out her advice & expertise.

Amazing how not a mention of her name now, it’s all “Team Aisling” these days

Reactions: 6
I have to laugh at her, she is licking the arse of Aisling O’Toole!!! She is the owner of Studio A interiors, who is doing her bedroom now & supplied the new hall carpet recently, that Harry ruined. Aisling is doing the same, tagging Erin etc.

It was only 18 months ago, Erin got another interior designer to do her sitting room & kept tagging her, saying how she was basically the best in the business & really advised her so well, on choosing fabrics etc for cushions/couches/curtains etc. I can’t remember her name, but only for her, Erin said she would be lost with out her advice & expertise.

She’s an insufferable bleep. Ordinary working people are facing a bleak winter of rising energy costs & inflation whilst worrying about Christmas on top of it. Here’s this dumb witch getting her new house redecorated for the second time but crying into the phone about how money doesn’t make life easier. Pass me the sick bucket 🪣

And another harry post. Jesus christ let the child be with his privacy. Should be ashamed of herself flaunting his sn the way she does. Your right she is an insufferable bleep. What's the story with her right hand woman was the interior one cleaning the lazy fucks mirror 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s an insufferable bleep. Ordinary working people are facing a bleak winter of rising energy costs & inflation whilst worrying about Christmas on top of it. Here’s this dumb witch getting her new house redecorated for the second time but crying into the phone about how money doesn’t make life easier. Pass me the sick bucket 🪣
Yeah but she wurks so hard mining perrdels and making mattresses and stitching housecoats don't you know.
And Dear brother told her one time everything would be alright that time her car was broken.
He was right. She told us that story when she got the cut price Rolex for her 41st.
Now she has everything she ever dreamed of.
She has beds and wallpaper and housecoats and she does be rubbing her perddels to make the bad tings go away.

Its a room padded with mattresses this one wants.
Isn't it called a victim or persecution complex or something?

• Heart
And another harry post. Jesus christ let the child be with his privacy. Should be ashamed of herself flaunting his sn the way she does. Your right she is an insufferable bleep. What's the story with her right hand woman was the interior one cleaning the lazy fucks mirror 🙄
No she has a full time cleaner as well 😉

No she has a full time cleaner as well 😉
Awh sure that’s probably Harry’s fault too, sure her and Terry can’t cope with the accidents! She has to inform all of her Instagram followers whilst alluding to Terry being upset that the mat had to be fucked out. Two gobshites.

Reactions: 3

That one from Studio A seems to have a very interesting following of huns with dodgy money flows to their bank accounts. Seems to be a favourite of the towny bag ladies also…

Herself and Telboy don't get out alone much. Would you ever duck off. How many holidays and trips have the 2 of you had in the last few months. The auld substances have fecked up her brain.

• Haha
Does this thick, ever learn or cop on ???
Still at it, went into Zara today & gets Terzo to photograph her, holding up her favourites in Zara.

They will never “work” with you, your common, face full of Botox, your also about 20 years to old.

Stop making a fool of yourself, always tagging them, why don’t you tag the other shops, you get your clothes in.

You are “obsessed” with Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was gonna ask does she work for zara wtf I'd she holding clothes up for!! people are well capable of shopping themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does this thick, ever learn or cop on ???
Still at it, went into Zara today & gets Terzo to photograph her, holding up her favourites in Zara.

They will never “work” with you, your common, face full of Botox, your also about 20 years to old.

Stop making a fool of yourself, always tagging them, why don’t you tag the other shops, you get your clothes in.

You are “obsessed” with Zara.
She obviously doesn’t have a clue how ridiculous she looks! 🙈 Pure comedy gold. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She hasn't had work done in month wud ya pull the other one big pillow face on her ffs !!! And the sun damage

I don't know too much about Erin, I started looking at her stories from tattle and from Conors thread.
So who are her Irish influencer pals? Does any influencer associate with herself?
Does she think most parents get more of a break than her? I don't get her mentality and yet she posts so much of her and Terry getting a break?! 🤯

Reactions: 5
I don't know too much about Erin, I started looking at her stories from tattle and from Conors thread.
So who are her Irish influencer pals? Does any influencer associate with herself?
Does she think most parents get more of a break than her? I don't get her mentality and yet she posts so much of her and Terry getting a break?! 🤯
She’s besties with Denise from Pelo. Both rough and trying desperately to come across as posh.

Reactions: 11
Has Erin had any obvious/noticeable fallen outs?
I'd love to know what happened with her and Judith McAdam the crystal lady. She launched her housecoats with her then boom no sign of her with Erin. Judith McAdam probably seen the light. No pun intended. She's a lovely lady that I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Reactions: 8
Ah here, whats she like in those stories, she can't get over herself.
How long did it take her to do her makeup? Is this a daily occurrence, where does she find the time, with solely looking after Harzo and all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.