Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing we have plenty evidence is of the son getting stiffies around other men and creating situations where Dana has to feel him up, he seems to invite it and latches onto Dana 🤢

1661547321938.png

1661547491799.png

1661547678360.png

1661547756658.png

1661547899179.png

You want evidence of him riding a man ?
All kezzy is askin for is a photo of the leather chaps or leather whips. U would think with all these photographers they got that there'd be something floating around 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but did Erin begin her ad for a Bperfect by referencing Harry’s accident and the subsequent clean up 🧼

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That’s disgusting does she not think of her Child’s right to dignity and privacy?
She never allows this lovely little boy his right to privacy, I think she shares far to much about him for sympathy, if her motives were true and she wants to show reality she could go about it completely differently.

Reactions: 7
She continues to play the poor me card imagine worrying about a Rug 😱 and sharing this private Accident with everyone, there are some things that you don’t share.
It is unbelievable and she thinks she is a voice for Parents of Autistic children she hasn’t a clue !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute yoke..I laugh at her stories 🤣 she's pathetic..her and her stupid beds and Housecoats that are spose to put the world to right 🤣

Reactions: 2
Who actually buys her house coats? Seriously. Like does anyone know anyone who has one or are they just passed around the zlogger brigade. I absolutely wouldn't dream of wearing any of her stuff even if it was given as a present. I'm baffled how she restocks so often, I honestly don't know one single person who'd buy this shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she probably stock 3 of each housecoat and family and rim lickers buy from her

Reactions: 4
Don't forget the pearls she does be clutching and rubbing saying they cure her of all her ails.
Sometimes I wonder what kind of bath salts these people are on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she gives hair dressing advice 😬 stop while your ahead luv you have 10 real hair on your head. With all your crap it has never improved so stop trying to sell sell sell go look after your son and feed the dog you forgot to tell us all about. Tick bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How she’s happy to be bank rolled by a guy who films his partner ‘doing a job’ is beyond me. Even though he’s her brother, surely there’s a line where she says enough is enough?!

Reactions: 5
How she’s happy to be bank rolled by a guy who films his partner ‘doing a job’ is beyond me. Even though he’s her brother, surely there’s a line where she says enough is enough?!
That video going around 🙈

Dee is a doormat & constantly looks out of it. But surely ‘sober’ sister could say something ffs
They will never bite the hand that feeds them. Erzo would have no gaff or Range Rover if she spoke up against her knacker of a brother. Aoife is only short of giving him the BJ herself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Thanks McGregor's, today I learnt Erzo puts purple shampoo on her own few hairs only, and Dee needs to speed up her blow job technique, fascinating family xoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did you see the video on tea spill story. Dee the doormat giving that scumbag a BJ and he records it and posts it !

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.