Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be sick over it. I know some of the family liked some of her IG posts which surprised me but maybe it's just to support the kids more than anything. But how could you possibly be ok with this. Aoife is definitely alienating them from their old life. Not that I am a fan of SM but she did to a lot for those kids and then wasn't even invited to the communion party for one of the boys. And what happens if Aoife and G don't end up together. Those poor kids need stability. And what happens when the kids are old enough to know all that happened with their poor mother and their dad and Aoife. My heart bleeds for them.
What is all this about aoife??? Fill me in

Reactions: 1
Erins next journey is creating a robe for u guys. So u can be on a journey as well as her. duck off u bleeding head melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It will be from the 'Poxy' range. Who doesn't love a bit of zebra print.
*Cane, hat and furry boots not included.
*Knickers never included.
1661332248547.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's their love story? Her and Terry?
Was erin a past gangster gee like Aoife? Who's Taylors dad? Is he completely off the scene?
I seen comments on Tony's insta saying "just come out as gay" or "seen u on grindr" (I don't agree with outing anyone or inappropriately speaking to a person about their sexuality) but he's liking their comments. I personally am not a fan of Mr Coinage but i hope he is at peace with who he is, especially having a homophobe of a son 🙏🏻

Reactions: 4
What's their love story? Her and Terry?
Was erin a past gangster gee like Aoife? Who's Taylors dad? Is he completely off the scene?
I seen comments on Tony's insta saying "just come out as gay" or "seen u on grindr" (I don't agree with outing anyone or inappropriately speaking to a person about their sexuality) but he's liking their comments. I personally am not a fan of Mr Coinage but i hope he is at peace with who he is, especially having a homophobe of a son 🙏🏻
He is very comfortable with who he is. 💯 no issues there. It's the family and Conor who have the problem. They don't want it getting out.

Reactions: 7
He is very comfortable with who he is. 💯 no issues there. It's the family and Conor who have the problem. They don't want it getting out.
Ah god I do feel somewhat sorry for him, imagine having to keep who you are on the download, because your son doesn't want it to be used in imaginary pre fight press conferences. His return to the octagon is no longer believable, to ever worry what an opponent might say about your Da. But guess his past comments about autism and using the f-slur will be fired back his way.
Was that why erin never said Harry was autistic? Was she paid to "stay quiet"?

Reactions: 3
Here Erin maybe you could address this.
Remember the time Conor posted this then quickly deleted it
Who is Paul Kavanagh? I know poor Bobby Messit was killed in the shooting at Taylor’s gym. I never seen that tweet before absolutely shocking

Who is Paul Kavanagh? I know poor Bobby Messit was killed in the shooting at Taylor’s gym. I never seen that tweet before absolutely shocking
A "friend" of Conors who was shot dead
Google Paul Kavanagh shooting and Hachet Kavanagh it'll all come up . Luke Keeler is now dating Pauls kids mama Jemma. The people who set up Pauls killing Luke boxed in their gym the same gym Terzo (Conors brother in law) then worked for

• Wow
So that is genuine then Conor’s dad is gay? It’s not just a false rumour? Just a bit shocked with being married for so long and having the 3 kids. Must be hard with Conor being so blunt and brutal.

Reactions: 3
A "friend" of Conors who was shot dead
Google Paul Kavanagh shooting and Hachet Kavanagh it'll all come up . Luke Keeler is now dating Pauls kids mama Jemma. The people who set up Pauls killing Luke boxed in their gym the same gym Terzo (Conors brother in law) then worked for
Thanks for that, everything makes a lot of sense now with regards the long standing gang war and the shootings. It’s all connected in a roundabout way

So that is genuine then Conor’s dad is gay? It’s not just a false rumour? Just a bit shocked with being married for so long and having the 3 kids. Must be hard with Conor being so blunt and brutal.
Yes it's true

Thanks for that, everything makes a lot of sense now with regards the long standing gang war and the shootings. It’s all connected in a roundabout way
Yes but Conor grew up with Jamie Kavanagh who is a boxer he is Hatchet Kavanaghs son so Conor would have known Paul and Gerard.
Alot of people know all involved , two communitues are intertwined with eachother and alot are related or just friends with eachother , they don't act like the hard gangster that Conor tries to portray himself to be.
Conor likes to think he's a gangster which he is not.
If he hadn't got all the money he has , none of them would be around him.
Most think he is a fool with a big mouth

Conor is a hypocrite , he is slagging Luke for having autistic twins but his own nephew is autistic now.
He slagged Luke for boxing for MGM Marbella
But, doesn't say anything when his own brother in law worked alongside them at fight nights
He slagged Khabibs da who died from Covid by saying " Covid is good , father is evil"
He deleted that comment after a few mins
But, is now hiding the fact his own Mother and Father have split due to his own da being gay

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes it's true

Yes but Conor grew up with Jamie Kavanagh who is a boxer he is Hatchet Kavanaghs son so Conor would have known Paul and Gerard.
Alot of people know all involved , two communitues are intertwined with eachother and alot are related or just friends with eachother , they don't act like the hard gangster that Conor tries to portray himself to be.
Conor likes to think he's a gangster which he is not.
If he hadn't got all the money he has , none of them would be around him.
Most think he is a fool with a big mouth

Conor is a hypocrite , he is slagging Luke for having autistic twins but his own nephew is autistic now.
He slagged Luke for boxing for MGM Marbella
But, doesn't say anything when his own brother in law worked alongside them at fight nights
He slagged Khabibs da who died from Covid by saying " Covid is good , father is evil"
He deleted that comment after a few mins
But, is now hiding the fact his own Mother and Father have split due to his own da being gay
I might be wrong as I’m relatively new to this thread, but did someone not say Conor’s dad was dating a younger woman?

I might be wrong as I’m relatively new to this thread, but did someone not say Conor’s dad was dating a younger woman?
A rumour went around that he was seeing the girl behind goss.ie but his wife actually caught him in bed with a man and now he is a fully blown gay man

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A rumour went around that he was seeing the girl behind goss.ie but his wife actually caught him in bed with a man and now he is a fully blown gay man
Supposedly caught with someone from the boat club. Lots of Whatsapp messages going around

Id like evidence, he just seems like such a bleeping creep. More the type who thinks the young ones are mad for him in his car.
Hes so bleeping embarrassing.
Supposedly caught with someone from the boat club. Lots of Whatsapp messages going around

Reactions: 2
Id like evidence, he just seems like such a bleeping creep. More the type who thinks the young ones are mad for him in his car.
Hes so bleeping embarrassing.
You want evidence of him riding a man ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.