Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bleeping essay about the struggles. Go pack one of your cheap tat housecoats erzo. Does she ever stop with the pity party 🤬🤬. She really is braindead. Me me me me. We all struggle with our kids not just you. You self centred selfish gobshite

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder seeing the Erin, Conor, Aoife posts today about the kids starting school is there a kinda jealously from Erin. Aoife posts a gushing post about Conor Jnr starting school and nothing about Harry…
Other than Aoife commenting on Erin’s posts I don’t recall anything more out there than that.
Probably normal family dynamics in reality but being played out in public….

Reactions: 3
Very strange how Aoife shared only Conor Jnr school post and not Harry's. I'd be annoyed about that too. But Erin's reshare with minimal words when she writes a newspaper usually for Harry kinda says it all 🤭

Reactions: 7
I wonder seeing the Erin, Conor, Aoife posts today about the kids starting school is there a kinda jealously from Erin. Aoife posts a gushing post about Conor Jnr starting school and nothing about Harry…
Other than Aoife commenting on Erin’s posts I don’t recall anything more out there than that.
Probably normal family dynamics in reality but being played out in public….
None of them ever repost about Harry and its probably because Erin has over stepped the mark regarding him and his diagnosis that they are more or less sick of her at this stage. You don't see conor or dee sticking cameras in the kids faces say this say that do this do this like some sort of performing seals. It's disgraceful and the child has no privacy. I shouldn't know where that child goes to school or where he lives but the whole nation does and its quite disturbing and all for what a few views on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Saying she shares the ups and downs... Is she for real. She's never once made a positive post about her son it's constantly doom and gloom

I cannot stand "Autism Mom's" who use their accounts to talk about the struggles of autism at the expense of their children's privacy. Making their children out to be a burden, turns my gut. I follow a lot of autism accounts from autistic adults to autism mom's and she has to be one of the worst for not accepting their child. She's a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Very strange how Aoife shared only Conor Jnr school post and not Harry's. I'd be annoyed about that too. But Erin's reshare with minimal words when she writes a newspaper usually for Harry kinda says it all 🤭
Only just catching up.. there is now way that she herself writes those paragraphs. Does she have an agent?

Reactions: 2
And she's bleeping off again. Your right about the doom and gloom. Never ever anything positive.

Reactions: 7
And she's bleeping off again. Your right about the doom and gloom. Never ever anything positive.
Another meltdown 🙄 such a negative attitude she could be in a much worse position it’s like she’s not grateful for all she has got going in her favour

Reactions: 4
She is really on the brink looking at her latest stories, she is not coping at all by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 4
What's with the fight or flight constantly being mentioned, you're not waiting on the Taliban Erzo, you're just minding your child.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do u want to say hi Harry??? While pushing the phone into his face. What's going down in the family she's all tears again tonight anyone got the scoop on the drama

Reactions: 2
Do u want to say hi Harry??? While pushing the phone into his face. What's going down in the family she's all tears again tonight anyone got the scoop on the drama
Her uncle died , mags brother. Agree with you the poor child always has a phone stuck in his face

Reactions: 3
Conor leading the parade in front of the sax man and violinist, high kicking his way down the street showing is how it’s done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saying she shares the ups and downs... Is she for real. She's never once made a positive post about her son it's constantly doom and gloom

I cannot stand "Autism Mom's" who use their accounts to talk about the struggles of autism at the expense of their children's privacy. Making their children out to be a burden, turns my gut. I follow a lot of autism accounts from autistic adults to autism mom's and she has to be one of the worst for not accepting their child. She's a disgrace
I agree 100%. My son is same age as Harry and has very the same needs as Harry . His still in nappies and is non verbal but oh my god I find Erin so so draining to watch she is very very rarely positive about him . Now I don't have a big following or anything atal but I always share the positives of my son yes I share the bad but Erin is on a whole different level .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.