Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the wigs kids are on holidays with the mcgregors.. Aoife playing step Mammy 🙃
I know I asked this b4 on this thread or Conors, but I wonder how the mothers family feel about her stepping into Mammy role so quickly (and let's be honest, b4 the poor lady died)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know I asked this b4 on this thread or Conors, but I wonder how the mothers family feel about her stepping into Mammy role so quickly (and let's be honest, b4 the poor lady died)
Aoife and Leone were friends from what I remember.. I know the maloneys used to do loads for the kids when she passed but have stepped back.. wouldn’t say her family are happy at all

Jesus Erin looks rough in the pic with Aoife!!!! What's age diff between those two? Wonder why Aoife closer to Conor than Erin? Does he bank roll one more than the other? 💰
Didn't he hit Graham Whelan a few years back? 👊🏼 Started the rumour of a bounty on Puff Heady himself? 😁 Would Aoife have been still "happily married" when this happened?

Reactions: 1
Jesus Erin looks rough in the pic with Aoife!!!! What's age diff between those two? Wonder why Aoife closer to Conor than Erin? Does he bank roll one more than the other? 💰
Didn't he hit Graham Whelan a few years back? 👊🏼 Started the rumour of a bounty on Puff Heady himself? 😁 Would Aoife have been still "happily married" when this happened?
I don’t know if this was ever true but I remember someone telling me a few years ago (and sure DUBLIN is a small place) that Conor and his Dad didn’t like Terry at all. But that the feeling was mutual. So Erin had to keep him at arms length from them and maybe that’s why now she’s not as close to Conor as Aoife is. And the Dad was always very close to Mark (Aoife’s ex hubby).
Also I do wonder that Aoife seems to gush about Dee but Erin not so much.
Maybe it’s just like every other family with the weird dynamics of the out laws 🤣🤣🤣

WAS LEONE RELATED TO THE MALONEYS WHAT THE CONNECTION, THAT THEY WERE SO CLOSE AT WHAT TIME ??? I ISNT THE CARDINAL RULE YOU NEVER GO WITH A PALS EX ....

WASNT IT MAC SCUM HIT THE WIG DAD IN A PUB .......

Reactions: 2
Why is her heart hurting every poxy day for harzo? She seriously needs to start telling some positives about this jaysis journey she's on cause he's made out to be a complete hindrance to her and her lifestyle. Same story every single time she needs to sell or promote something. Zzzzzz

Attachments

Reactions: 7
See below for the most ironic rant of her latest string of shite.
I agree with u Erin love, just have a word with your brother.
Seems like your brother is a sick, sick person and needs help (the comments about a fellow fighters family was horrid).
The great news, though, is that he has so many friends and family who think he's the best in the world and he has more than enough funds. With this knowledge, I just can't understand how he hasn't already got the help he needs 🙃
Have a word with him Erin. He's such a lovely lad and all.

Screenshot_20220819-195908.png

Reactions: 4
See below for the most ironic rant of her latest string of shite.
I agree with u Erin love, just have a word with your brother.
Seems like your brother is a sick, sick person and needs help (the comments about a fellow fighters family was horrid).
The great news, though, is that he has so many friends and family who think he's the best in the world and he has more than enough funds. With this knowledge, I just can't understand how he hasn't already got the help he needs 🙃
Have a word with him Erin. He's such a lovely lad and all.

View attachment 1512574
Yet she still doesn’t address her son’s feelings. Dopey bleep.

Also if she was fully immersed in the additional needs communities then she would know that most people with a disability don’t want to be treated any differently to anyone else. So they don’t want to be exempt from judgement and criticism cos people feel sorry for them in fact they want the opposite of peoples pity 😡😡😡

Reactions: 6
For anyone who didn’t see that tweet at the time he was saying your two poor autistic boys. Luke’s sons.

They must be sick over it. I know some of the family liked some of her IG posts which surprised me but maybe it's just to support the kids more than anything. But how could you possibly be ok with this. Aoife is definitely alienating them from their old life. Not that I am a fan of SM but she did to a lot for those kids and then wasn't even invited to the communion party for one of the boys. And what happens if Aoife and G don't end up together. Those poor kids need stability. And what happens when the kids are old enough to know all that happened with their poor mother and their dad and Aoife. My heart bleeds for them.

Journey journey bleeping journey. Why is every single thing with these huns a journey that we all need to know about.

Reactions: 8
Just watched her most recent stories. She put her bronzer on first then a primer over it??? Huh is this a thing?

Also she said that her colour as of now is her natural tan after 3 weeks in the sun but also completed that sentence by saying the only thing she uses is a moisturiser after showering that is a gradual tanner!!! So then not your natural tan Erin. 🥴

• Haha
Just watched her most recent stories. She put her bronzer on first then a primer over it??? Huh is this a thing?

Also she said that her colour as of now is her natural tan after 3 weeks in the sun but also completed that sentence by saying the only thing she uses is a moisturiser after showering that is a gradual tanner!!! So then not your natural tan Erin. 🥴
The lift doesn't go to the top with our Erin

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.