Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got his new teeth in Turkey, hence the phrase Turkey Teeth. Itโ€™s not that deep ๐Ÿ˜‚
I know itโ€™s not ๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s a phrase we use on another thread Iโ€™m on, was just surprised Erin was calling him that and wondered where she got it from. Thatโ€™s all, no biggie.

Reactions: 3
I know itโ€™s not ๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s a phrase we use on another thread Iโ€™m on, was just surprised Erin was calling him that and wondered where she got it from. Thatโ€™s all, no biggie.
I know I was just having the bantz, Turkey teef is the new doggy dentures ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Some Turkey Teef are very bad they could nearly be used to guide the planes for landing. Whiter than white

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know what the story is with Erin and her business partner Judith? It see,s theyโ€™ve had a falling out. She never mentions Judith anymore and neither of them follow each other. Anyone with the inside scoop there??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The last thing you would be worrying about is getting a tan on your arse, if you are so stressed & worried & sleep deprived over Harzo.

Reactions: 3
Am I in need of some sleep, or did someone have a gender reveal wearing one of Erin's bleeping house coats ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor erzo and terzo off out on their own with no harzo. Must be a first. God help them they never get a break

Reactions: 4
The only reshares of people who are dumb enough to buy the housecoats are "friends".
Housecoats that look like kimonos off aliexpress

Reactions: 5
See the wigs kids are on holidays with the mcgregors.. Aoife playing step Mammy ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.