Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she didn’t get as much free stuff. She showed the initial house. The floors who painted the walls, furniture curtains you name it. Extension not a peep other than mentioning Matt Briton manages to find her floors to match

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to see that girls night out..
Taylor, Mags and her sisters, Aoife, the same few cousins that always tag along. Cling on Carabini, no doubt Fran from the cut price jewellers ( I know he is a man but he goes on like an aulone). Denise Pelo, your wan that does the sweets or whatever it is she does. Rachel Corry might make an appearance. Wouldn’t be surprised if Terzo is singing. Dee will turn up with that dose. I can’t wait I hope she gives us a date soon so I can be prepared!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taylor, Mags and her sisters, Aoife, the same few cousins that always tag along. Cling on Carabini, no doubt Fran from the cut price jewellers ( I know he is a man but he goes on like an aulone). Denise Pelo, your wan that does the sweets or whatever it is she does. Rachel Corry might make an appearance. Wouldn’t be surprised if Terzo is singing. Dee will turn up with that dose. I can’t wait I hope she gives us a date soon so I can be prepared!
Spot on! Don’t forget all the ‘look how much fun we’re having/fake laughing’ selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course the biggest Fanny of all them Conor will be there supervising!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget Aoife Bermingham, the “spoofer” from Portmarnock, who has travelled the world & done non-stop partying in NYC, for years. She turned up at launch of the bed range, in The Black Forge last summer

Reactions: 5
The forge will be on wheels 🛞 Cue many close up shits of their watches, jewellery a la cut price, clothes and smelly crotches.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The reel is so predictable! Erin posing/fake laughing. Despite the over the top outfits/decorations, it was actually quite sad. It many ‘friends’

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.