Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now now, the poor thing never gets out πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ haven't a clue how her getting dressed up like that and goin to the pub has to be a tribute to children with additional needs πŸ™„the cringe hand and pouting out of her, shes the gift that keeps on giving πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is the patron saint for special needs :rolleyes: I'd say the autism community really felt that post. Well done Erin for dedicating your ridiculous trashy outfit to your son. i'm sure Harzo is delighted.
She's such a simple bleep.
She's a fool I bet most the sn parents like myself haven't been out this weekend and prob won't be out with their kids this evening either πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 8
She's a fool I bet most the sn parents like myself haven't been out this weekend and prob won't be out with their kids this evening either πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Most SN parents I know are lucky if they get out once a month. But they are hands on, no nannies, fighting with the HSE,board of Education, chemists, PHN's , ADPHN's, SENO's and everything else that you have to fight for basic needs and medications for your child.
That's before having no sleep. The mentally challenging days on top of your everyday life and trying to support your other children , your household and YOURSELF.

I unfollowed her lastnight.
I can't be dealing with the pity me posts.
Buy a housecoat then a soppy Harry post.
She's trying to pull on the heartstrings of people and make money off her son.
She's sick in the head.

She went out on Halloween night with Taylor, could've made a nice positive post about her night out with her daughter but no the pity me posts get her more likes.
I know Taylor is older but she has to feel 2nd best.

Taylor growing up was rared by Mags and Tony. Erin was like her big sister and treated her as such.
Nights out and fellas came before Taylor.
Taylor has a new girlfriend every few months, I wonder if she does this so that she gets attention.
Something she has craved for years

Erin is so fake sure look at those videos from Saturday night all her "friends"are the regular clingons who are paid or have sh@gged and got a pay off by mcgregor .

Wonder where Aoife evil eyes mcgregor was Saturday πŸ€”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Erin having a panic attack at the thoughts of losing followers, hopefully this is the beginning of the end for these insta cretins

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeysis Erin’s fairly panicking about losing followers she paid a fortune for🀣 maybe Abdul and Raj in Timbuktu didn’t like your Halloween costume babes 🫣

Look at Aisling "rim licker"Carabini
Always licking up to the McGregors, wasn't so long ago when you couldn't stand them Aisling. Giving out when Erin would tag along to the recording studio with Terry.
That you couldn't sing in peace 🀣
That jumped up two faced duck will be fucked to the side soon enough when Erin gets sick of her like she does with most people. Poor Aisling just never made it like she was convinced she would 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeysis Erin’s fairly panicking about losing followers she paid a fortune for🀣 maybe Abdul and Raj in Timbuktu didn’t like your Halloween costume babes 🫣

That jumped up two faced duck will be fucked to the side soon enough when Erin gets sick of her like she does with most people. Poor Aisling just never made it like she was convinced she would 🀣
Well when you are as 2faced as her and surrounding herself with the mcgregors and co (who she can't stand) and that like not many people are gonna hire you.

Well when you are as 2faced as her and surrounding herself with the mcgregors and co (who she can't stand) and that like not many people are gonna hire you.
That’s it but sure a free holiday here and there from Conor will make her get over that very quickish. The carry on of her with them you’d think she was one of the family

Reactions: 3
All the Huns going into meltdown πŸ˜‚
No, what's wrong Erin is yous are all melts and users.
Erin we know you read here
There's nothing wrong with instagram, people are just wising up to you and all the other Beggy Mitchells bullshit and unfollowing your fake ass

• Heart
Most SN parents I know are lucky if they get out once a month. But they are hands on, no nannies, fighting with the HSE,board of Education, chemists, PHN's , ADPHN's, SENO's and everything else that you have to fight for basic needs and medications for your child.
That's before having no sleep. The mentally challenging days on top of your everyday life and trying to support your other children , your household and YOURSELF.

I unfollowed her lastnight.
I can't be dealing with the pity me posts.
Buy a housecoat then a soppy Harry post.
She's trying to pull on the heartstrings of people and make money off her son.
She's sick in the head.

She went out on Halloween night with Taylor, could've made a nice positive post about her night out with her daughter but no the pity me posts get her more likes.
I know Taylor is older but she has to feel 2nd best.

Taylor growing up was rared by Mags and Tony. Erin was like her big sister and treated her as such.
Nights out and fellas came before Taylor.
Taylor has a new girlfriend every few months, I wonder if she does this so that she gets attention.
Something she has craved for years

Erin is so fake sure look at those videos from Saturday night all her "friends"are the regular clingons who are paid or have sh@gged and got a pay off by mcgregor .

Wonder where Aoife evil eyes mcgregor was Saturday πŸ€”
I Haven't been out in about 5 years, never mind anything else πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

That’s it but sure a free holiday here and there from Conor will make her get over that very quickish. The carry on of her with them you’d think she was one of the family
Is she not a cousin or something

Oh I wish Instagram would just delete all the bots. Imagine the mayhem??!!! πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
The adult nappy companies will go into overdrive, akin to the masks manufacturers at the onset of COVID πŸ˜‚
Con could give her the number of the company supplying him, she could then like and share or try a Collab.

• Haha
All of her posts from Halloween night have been deleted 🀣
Thankgod for screenshots 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.