Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she meant to be?
From looking at videos of people in the forge there seemed to only be a handful of people dressed up
She said they're from the greatest showman. Professional costumes cause she's in the know, her been in showbusiness an all.
Her grasp if the English language is atrocious in her posts. Thick as tit no matter how posje she tries to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a bleeping edgit. Did she seriously throw in the costume is about Harry. I can't cope. The stupid fat head on her when she pretend laughs foe the camera. Look at me I'm having so much fun and want people to see me laughing and posing. I've unfollowed today, I can't bleeping stand the sight of her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Erzo never gets out !
What’s she like 🤣
Edit to add Terzo is there too
What is up with all stupid fake laughing/dancing videos that she puts up. Does she really not see how cringe they are?

She said they're from the greatest showman. Professional costumes cause she's in the know, her been in showbusiness an all.
Her grasp if the English language is atrocious in her posts. Thick as tit no matter how posje she tries to be.
Her ‘posh’, softly spoken voice is fooling no one.. thick as tit and common as muck. 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is one eye closed for 5 minutes on her story? She really thinks she's gods gift. I'm scarlet for mags for having her
I bet she thinks this is a sexy look and we'll be inundated with her looking like she got a smack of a firework in the eye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh wow I needed a little pick me up and the patron Saint of the liberty markets has delivered. Thanks Erzo nice to see you out and about with Turkey teeth flying the flag for additional needs. You go girl 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.