Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she seriously asking do parents ever get overwhelmed? Show me a parent of any child not specifically a parent of additional needs children that DOESN'T get overwhelmed at times. Ffs she doesn't have a monopoly on feeling like it's all too much at times. She puts up these types of question boxes purely for engagement on her page to keep up with the Instagram algorithms, it's all for clicks and views. Don't be fooled into responding to bleeping stupid questions people! It's all a ploy to come off looking like the struggling mammy. She has more help than anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Harry has digestive issues, she spoke about them before. She follows a protocol that was designed to cure autism, you give your child various supplements and oils (all focused around the gut).

Gut health is important for everyone not just autistic children, maybe if she stopped filling her son full of unnecessary shite he might not have these digestive problems.

Autistic people are more likely to suffer from digestive issues for many different reasons but gut problems are not a "symptom" of autism like she's suggesting. My daughter has awful gut issues but that's because she has IBS not because of autism.

Her whole view of autism will do more harm than good to that poor boy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she seriously asking do parents ever get overwhelmed? Show me a parent of any child not specifically a parent of additional needs children that DOESN'T get overwhelmed at times. Ffs she doesn't have a monopoly on feeling like it's all too much at times. She puts up these types of question boxes purely for engagement on her page to keep up with the Instagram algorithms, it's all for clicks and views. Don't be fooled into responding to bleeping stupid questions people! It's all a ploy to come off looking like the struggling mammy. She has more help than anyone.
It boils my blood that she uses her son’s disability for engagement, talk about exploiting your child. 😡 I suppose she has nothing else to offer.

Reactions: 8
It boils my blood that she uses her son’s disability for engagement, talk about exploiting your child. 😡 I suppose she has nothing else to offer.
Her stories this morning are woah is me, I have a hard life, I think I need to give up “work” but here is my discount code for all the companies I work with. Erin F**K off

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Erin only 'works' because it feeds her ego and her need for attention. She has always been that way, look at me I'm massive. As I've said before her own brand is basically a way of her brother paying her and them avoiding paying more taxes. We can all see what she is more passionate about, getting dolled up pouting and posing and absolutely eye bleeping herself not her own brand which she only throws out the odd obligatory post about.

Also since we know Erin reads here, Erin please learn the difference between been and being 🙄😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's called life Erin get over yourself. It's not all holidays, nights out and shopping courtesy of your scummy brother. Life is bleeping hard but harder for special need parent who can't afford private therapy's and don't jump the queue!

And it's pass the BUCK not book you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry let’s just call a spade a spade she’s a knacker! All her school mates say she was a horrid person. She is a scumbag that thinks she worked
Hard for her money - we all know she’s living off money made by someone else!! Cannot deal!

Reactions: 15
Erin is rough
Always wanted to live the high life whether it be with a drug dealer, tit singer or funded by her scummy brother.

I can't wait until there is no such thing as bots or influencers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Work Erin mode? Would you ever duck off it's a social event! Try HAVING to go to work when your child is sick! Great you got your nails done though! Such a bloody matyr when she does duck all. You are a mother Erin and sometimes you have to ya know mother! We know it's a shock buy try not to embarrass yourself.

• Heart
Work Erin mode? Would you ever duck off it's a social event! Try HAVING to go to work when your child is sick! Great you got your nails done though! Such a bloody matyr when she does duck all. You are a mother Erin and sometimes you have to ya know mother! We know it's a shock buy try not to embarrass yourself.
Unreal I often been up all night with my child who also has add needs and then had to go do a 13 hour shift. Not to a social event that she classes as work 🙄

Unreal I often been up all night with my child who also has add needs and then had to go do a 13 hour shift. Not to a social event that she classes as work 🙄
As have many parents even ones who's kids don't have add needs. Imagine that 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I seen these stories too and felt very uncomfortable. Her child with special needs does not need to be begged to smile or acknowledge anyone on the InTeRnEt Erin. He should be left alone and not have any camera shoved in front of him.
HE IS NOT A PERFORMING MONKEY FFS!

• Heart
  • Sick
She's dog rough in those stories today. No amount of Botox, fillers, profilo and make up can hide that

• Angry
She's dog rough in those stories today. No amount of Botox, fillers, profilo and make up can hide that
Yes her face is so bloated and masculine today and I can smell her greasy day 5 hair from here. She could have washed it with thr amount of time she spend eyefucking herself and styling her hair. Yawn 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.