Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning 'fuckers'.
Looks like she was firing shots off at the tattlers in recent days in ig 😂
And if it's a case she's directing this at people on IG then she is either very misfortunate or just people all across the board are calling her out.
Very sensitive bunch are those McGregors.

What is she like, the arm pose, who told her she looked good?!?
Its the *fake laughing and then back to serious* face does it for me everytime 😂
Did she learn all this in grooming and deportment at school or who tf tutored her? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
See this Journey all these saps are on, how long the duck does it take to get to the destination!!
Charlene gave you a lend of a dress love cause no boutique/shop was going to give you a freebie. Jesus Christ she is so dramatic, you said your old enough to be their mother so stop embarrassing yourself going on about them🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stop laughing, she said on her stories “Can you believe I managed to get a night away with Terry”

Is she for real????
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The bleeping recycled pose 🤣 can she not change it up a bit, she looks rough out when she does it.

Reactions: 3
Its the staring off into the distance, the bent arm, the look then like she's coming round after an anesthetic, then the laugh, then back looking longingly into the distance 🤣🤣 I can't!! Did Terzo and Magser tell her this was a good look or something?!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Terzo hasn’t a pot to piss in, I wonder how he is going to pay for the new runners she is picking out, that he decided to treat her too…

The ones she is picking out are at least 400-500 euros

Reactions: 4
Terry is the simple bleep on the other end of the camera. Like he must be encouraging the fool or turning a blind eye before she moans about her hard life with harry. She is a dose. Terry is able to afford the trainers cause everything else is bank rolled and he has duck all expenses
Its the staring off into the distance, the bent arm, the look then like she's coming round after an anesthetic, then the laugh, then back looking longingly into the distance 🤣🤣 I can't!! Did Terzo and Magser tell her this was a good look or something?!!

Reactions: 3
Terzo hasn’t a pot to piss in, I wonder how he is going to pay for the new runners she is picking out, that he decided to treat her too…

The ones she is picking out are at least 400-500 euros
Terzo probably gets the children’s allowance so saves it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Conor is paying him a fortune when he plays in the forge. Tax write off and let's terzo feel like a man providing for his fambily.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m gonna assume Conor pays all his family as some kind of staff to one of his companies as a way of sharing his wealth, what’s Erin’s is Terzos. Conor bought the runners not Terzo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dog got in a few clips there I'm surprised she allowed that. Does she ever mention the dog

Reactions: 2
She never mentions the dog as she will be ate alive because they got to skip the queue. There's a huge waiting list for them but if you're willing to pay over the odds they'll give you one. I bet Conor funded it and paid way more than how much a normal joe soap would be paying which isn't fair on those who fundraised for a child to get one.

Reactions: 8
Exactly she keeps the dog on the QT because long before Harry had a full diagnosis there were parents crying out for support animals. Waiting lists of years due to how long it takes to train an animal. Boom Erin has one. Shame on the training facility to allow her skip.
I saw her with the dog in Lucan she has it a long time

She never mentions the dog as she will be ate alive because they got to skip the queue. There's a huge waiting list for them but if you're willing to pay over the odds they'll give you one. I bet Conor funded it and paid way more than how much a normal joe soap would be paying which isn't fair on those who fundraised for a child to get one.
[/QUOTo
O
Exactly she keeps the dog on the QT because long before Harry had a full diagnosis there were parents crying out for support animals. Waiting lists of years due to how long it takes to train an animal. Boom Erin has one. Shame on the training facility to allow her skip.
I saw her with the dog in Lucan she has it a long time
Oh I know,.I've tried a few times 🤦‍♀️ but to be of i had the money to pay for one I would aswell 🙈
Poor Erzo never gets out !
What’s she like 🤣
Edit to add Terzo is there too
A rare night out that doesn't happen often😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.