Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as Erin lives Jocelyn will never die.
She's such a hustler, she will be telling us next she has a side gig as Jocelyn's impersonator.

Reactions: 4
Amazing still never showed the new extension she got done on the back of the house. I wonder did she have a fall out with the builder or something!!! The usual when she has workmen in, they are wonderful & then it seems to turn sour very quickly

Reactions: 5
Amazing still never showed the new extension she got done on the back of the house. I wonder did she have a fall out with the builder or something!!! The usual when she has workmen in, they are wonderful & then it seems to turn sour very quickly
Probably don't give her a discount

Reactions: 2
Yes, she would use Harry’s condition as a excuse to build the extension etc & get a grant for it
Wouldn’t she have to show a need for it? Like you can’t rock on up and say oh I want money to extend my home! I’m just curious what needs Harry has that would allow for a grant to be given.

Reactions: 1
Maybe a sensory room?
Yeah you could be onto something with that cos he has a full on sensory room upstairs in one of the bedrooms she shows him in it sometimes , so she could have lied to and used the money for that for her new exstention instead

Reactions: 3
Yeah you could be onto something with that cos he has a full on sensory room upstairs in one of the bedrooms she shows him in it sometimes , so she could have lied to and used the money for that for her new exstention instead
You can't lie for the grant . You have to prove he really needs it. If there's already a sensory room in the home or room for one they won't give you one. I know families in three beds with 4kids and two on the spectrum and they got refused.
Maybe her scummy brother paid for the extention.
Look at Aoifes house all getting renovated , she doesn't work. All she does is ride drug dealers and be a homewrecker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erin caught rapid there when the childminder/nanny came on to get Harry. Her face dropped, well as much as it could with all the fillers and Botox she has.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Erin caught rapid there when the childminder/nanny came on to get Harry. Her face dropped, well as much as it could with all the fillers and Botox she has.
And insta filter . The childs face changed when she put the camera on him

For those of you reading her gibberish post about any info she has she will share with us but if anyone shares it to slate her she will fly off the handle 🤦‍♀️
Anyway the form she is talking about (that she didn't mention) is the longterm illness card. Only some drugs can be gotten on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.