Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon903321

Ya’ll the police got me man. I’m locked up they won’t let me out. I have to use bye-erim in jail every day as punishment and now I’m bald. Plz bail me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sunnysideup555

I’m sick of people who defend her on Twitter and claim people exposing her are just starting drama. Umm, no. This woman has built a business around a false sisterhood and gains interaction with followers and therefore money/PR, by pretending they can confide in her but in reality she makes fun of them to her colleagues/friends, and not only treats employees unfairly but bullies them. She also claims to run her business and run her socials with a strong emphasis on sikhi and living modestly. In reality she is not modest and wears revealing clothing and has been in a sexual relationship before marriage. This is all completely fine by the way, IF, strong emphasis on IF, she didn’t constantly play the modesty card to pretend to be a role model and so she can gain opportunities through Sikh channel and other organisations.

If this wasn’t problematic enough, she also claims her legal team are able to send someone to prison because they harass her. This, is an out and out lie. Unless she can show public court records of this I refuse to believe it. There are people who r*pe, sexually harass, abuse, steal with evidence etc who walk free. There are celebrities with mass followings that are unable to imprison their trolls, so how on earth has she done it? I know you read this Erim so if you can kindly post proof that links you and a convicted troll, that hasn’t come from an dodgy WhatsApp message from your “lawyer” then we are not interested.

It’s just another lie in a tangled web so she can attempt to silence people on this thread who expose her for the fraud she is. Her behaviour is dangerous. No one, I repeat no one should be working for her. No company should endorse her because she influences young people in an unhealthy way. From dieting habits, spending habits, lifestyle habits and personality traits. On top of her all her issues with how she runs her socials, which, let’s be honest could be overlooked we could simply stop watching her socials, BUT she is also running a business which she underpaid her staff and treated them unfairly. Numerous people have claimed the oil has damaged their hair and there has been no response, nor does she issue refunds and claims all negative reviews are fabricated.
There’s so many issues here and okay, let’s push aside her bloody foundation shade, her laser hair surgery and her other weird personality traits. There are serious issues here and they cannot be overlooked and it all boils down to:
- lying in the name of sikhi
- lying about being modest
- using sikhi for clout
- hiring people with the false promise of exposure but never tagging them on her social media
- lying about legal actions
- treating workers unfairly
- treating customers unfairly

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Acidgrapes

Erims my cousin, and her grandma story is made up. Shes stuck up and thinks shes a celebrity. Her hair oils is overpriced and shes just fake in general preaching Sikhi, sisterhood this, sisterhood that, she doesn't give a toss about sisterhood.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just don’t understand her need to compulsively lie, a lot of it doesn’t make sense, e.g the not growing hair - why wouldn’t you just say you got laser removal? You admit to getting your eyebrows microbladed, I don’t see why lie, I also now believe she’s defo had work done and lies lol
I think she thinks it makes her most appealing to men. Giving of very “pick me girl vibes”.
Erims all “I’m not like regular hairy girls ew no way I’m hairless like a prepubescent child lol please find me sexy.” Ffs like the world has moved along no one cares about a lil body hair girl. Having no body hair at all and acting as though it makes her superior to others just shows how badly she values out dated male centred beauty standards.
Erim if you’re reading this please google anything I’ve said that you don’t understand lol :)

Reactions: 14

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Updated thread name suggestion (she makes it easy 😂)

Erim Kaur #5 telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder its not in retail

• Haha
Reactions: 14

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
still never shuts up about the degree... babes you're nearly 27, why is your uni degree still one of your biggest career achievements? she talks about it like she graduated from oxford or harvard

• Haha
Reactions: 13

tattle420

VIP Member
Also thought I should update everyone that I got convicted of cyberbullying Erim Kaur on the interwebs recently and I'm facing the death penalty tomorrow :cry: For my last meal I requested to be allowed to post on Tattle one last time before I get to the gallows 🧿

• Haha

nikita14

She’s genuinely disgusting and I don’t think she realises how awful of a person she is

She has money to spend on designer to represent a lifestyle but doesn’t have the budget to pay the person who work for her more than £2 an hour which is SO disgusting I can’t believe she even said that to someone interviewing

• Angry

anon903321

I wonder how someone can be that evil and not feel any type of way for fat-shaming, exploiting and bullying brown girls all whilst “doing it for” them. What a joke.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
This is for sure the most worrying part of it. It’s always people like erim that try their hardest to come across as angels and the nicest people that really have the ugliest character deep down. Anyone that’s genuinely a nice person doesn’t have to try that hard to show it!! It just exudes of them like a good vibe. She is bad bad bad vibes and you can’t hide that ugliness for very long.
10CFD26A-6F70-4AB5-B8C3-8F8A244E616E.jpeg
37036352-0FAF-4821-A993-CDB744805359.jpeg

Also remember when erim went to Portugal right after lockdown was over and claimed it was a ‘work’ trip. What was that for then?

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
It’s so funny because all she ever does is reply to this thread through her stories. We mention how she doesn’t gift to her friends and now she constantly shows that. We make fun of the amount of lift videos she does and then she jokes about how she keeps people waiting outside the elevator. We say her foundation is way too light for her and then she says it is (even though we’ve said it a year ago and she’s only mentioning it now). She must read this thread constantly and then goes on her story to write back to us. We influence her so much, isn’t she meant to be the influencer? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

sunnysideup555

So convenient that all her Q&A questions addressed everything we discuss on here. Classic narc. Sis post the 7 figure business receipts lol. If it’s actually true and she’s tired of people accusing her of lying then post the link. Lips couldn’t be plumped up with more filler if she tried but she hasn’t had anything done allegedly lol. Also why does she still post videos of her fake laughing and demonstrating how she’s unable to express genuine emotions. She looks like she’s constipated.

Attachments

• Haha

gossipergirl22

Btw guys, when i had that exposeiit insta page on erim that repeatedly got reported and taken down, i think her dad was pretending to be a lawyer and sending my messages the way those messages sound and the tweets of guntazz person twitter are soo similar LOL, is daddy a lawyer now too Erim?

My cousin the forensic accountant was saying something is definitely sketch about the entire families income streams the dads various businesses that open up and shut down and also the income being reported in these businesses versus their lifestyle and cars does NOT match up, so money laundering is a high possibility for this family....usually when a person opens multiple businesses for a short period of time and shut it down within a year to a few years is definitely a tac tic money launderers use

and honestly.. how can a company who sells 1-2 products be 7 figures....her sales are mostly focused towards oil now if you think about it in a pool of her targeted audience what percent of them would be willing to spend 40 pounds on an oil they can mix up themselves, would south asian women even be appealed by an oil because of our generations of hair oiling im sure our cabinets are full of hair oils we can whip up ourselves, now lets say theres 5% who actually purchase her hair oil from the pool of audience shes targeting... 7 figures still seems far fetched from reality,

to erim, dont report this comment boo! i am not done with you yet theres alot coming for you xoxo.

edit: oh and if erim reports this comment to her lawyer or law enforcement, they are going to look into the money laundering allegations, so erim dont play yourself boo

Last edited:
  • Haha

stayinganon2021

I feel really bad for these two girls! They must be the two that went through therapy. I hope God gives them strength to heal🙏🏻

CCB3AE4C-4A8E-4D49-9802-030CCFE5B2C7.jpeg
3AC6DCB4-A838-4E35-8564-C0813EB029EE.jpeg

• Wow

gossipergirl22

Erim puts on gurbani in the background while spreading her legs wide open for the internet and yet somehow “represents sikhi” my god woman, she’s out here disrespecting a religion and hasn’t been canceled yet

• Sick

Acidgrapes

I can confirm as her cousin that the squatting story is a pack of lies...no way on earth they were squatting lol...she was born into money from day 1

• Haha
Reactions: 11

sunnysideup555

Why does she claim she puts Sikhs on the map lol? Because she plays kirtan while posing for thirst traps in skimpy dresses and while taking foot pics? She doesn’t know anything about sikhi herself she’s taking about Diwali because she’s getting paid by brands to do campaigns to fulfill their diversity quota. As Sikhs we celebrate bandi chorr divaas; not Diwali. Yes there is overlap in the way it’s celebrated, fireworks divas etc, however she’s not doing campaigns for bandi chorr she’s doing it for Diwali. Hence why that came in secondary on her stories. Making money and claiming it’s to put Sikhs on the map she’s actually disgusting lol that evil eye emoji is the only religion she believes in.

Also why is this clown bragging that she practically shut down the ritz and sent the establishment into chaos because she’s a vegetarian and she didn’t tell them beforehand. As tho it’s rocket science to take ham and tuna sandwiches off the plate and like they don’t have a vegetarian menu lol you’re not the only vegetarian on the planet.

Also wtf is that curtain dress she’s wearing 🤦‍♀️ literally no style or class. Wasn’t she bitching about harrods the other day and how she prefers selfridges as well 🤦‍♀️ and making it out like she buys designer bags on the daily and taking a pic of the Hermes bag. We know you didn’t buy a birkin it was probably a scarf or wallet love 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11