Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand her need to compulsively lie, a lot of it doesn’t make sense, e.g the not growing hair - why wouldn’t you just say you got laser removal? You admit to getting your eyebrows microbladed, I don’t see why lie, I also now believe she’s defo had work done and lies lol

Reactions: 9
This is for sure the most worrying part of it. It’s always people like erim that try their hardest to come across as angels and the nicest people that really have the ugliest character deep down. Anyone that’s genuinely a nice person doesn’t have to try that hard to show it!! It just exudes of them like a good vibe. She is bad bad bad vibes and you can’t hide that ugliness for very long.
10CFD26A-6F70-4AB5-B8C3-8F8A244E616E.jpeg
37036352-0FAF-4821-A993-CDB744805359.jpeg

Also remember when erim went to Portugal right after lockdown was over and claimed it was a ‘work’ trip. What was that for then?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand her need to compulsively lie, a lot of it doesn’t make sense, e.g the not growing hair - why wouldn’t you just say you got laser removal? You admit to getting your eyebrows microbladed, I don’t see why lie, I also now believe she’s defo had work done and lies lol
I think she thinks it makes her most appealing to men. Giving of very “pick me girl vibes”.
Erims all “I’m not like regular hairy girls ew no way I’m hairless like a prepubescent child lol please find me sexy.” Ffs like the world has moved along no one cares about a lil body hair girl. Having no body hair at all and acting as though it makes her superior to others just shows how badly she values out dated male centred beauty standards.
Erim if you’re reading this please google anything I’ve said that you don’t understand lol :)

Reactions: 14
a few others have messages erim’s enablers like huda beauty, Pandora, etc and provided the screenshots on Twitter from her ex employees and this thread to get her cancelled.
we should make like a sample email base for people to just copy and paste to send for those who wants to get involved from Twitter and don’t want to write an email out themselves

Reactions: 4
she's not lost followers on ig but she's losing twitter followers 💀 with how much is coming out about her, it's only a matter of time before instagram and tik tok follow. looks like she's got an even bigger exposé coming her way if what has been exposed about her so far is only the tip of the iceberg

she also removed four tweets when she started getting dragged to filth, always trying to cover her tracks

Attachments

Reactions: 7
she's not lost followers on ig but she's losing twitter followers 💀 with how much is coming out about her, it's only a matter of time before instagram and tik tok follow. looks like she's got an even bigger exposé coming her way if what has been exposed about her so far is only the tip of the iceberg

she also removed four tweets when she started getting dragged to filth, always trying to cover her tracks
I just found an Instagram page trying to expose her omg this was just one of the posts about her I’m in shock

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I feel she wont get fully cancelled over this tho - brands will continue offering her deals until her exposé gains enough publicity, which it hasnt yet. She will continue posting like nothing has happened and most people on instagram probably havent seen the twitter thread :/ the momentum has already died down tbh

Reactions: 4

someone did say to make a TikTok about it all since it could go viral but what exactly do we mention on it before she and her team try getting it taken down

Reactions: 2
I just found an Instagram page trying to expose her omg this was just one of the posts about her I’m in shock
was just coming on here to share this!! erim got her old pictures pre-instagram (the ones that we've posted here on tattle) showing her true skin shade removed from that page by reporting it 🤣

cannot believe this girl faked a trolling comment, she is soooo desperate to be a victim, a true narcissist!!!!

Reactions: 7
Bramgulati on insta works for erim/is a paid friend btw. She defends her on other posts and used to do the same on Twitter (bramkaurr) 😂 must be part of the job description

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bramgulati on insta works for erim/is a paid friend btw. She defends her on other posts and used to do the same on Twitter (bramkaurr) 😂 must be part of the job description
Omg yes!! I just checked and there are so many comments defending erim from bramgulati on the insta page exposing her, defo either erim or one of her £2 pay role minions lol

• Haha
the gg thread started september 2020, the tattle threads started november 2020, it's only been a year of exposing and so much has been uncovered about her and her followers are realising the truth. i really think 2022 will be the year all of her lies fully catch up to her. no more profiting off of young girls and the sikh community.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the gg thread started september 2020, the tattle threads started november 2020, it's only been a year of exposing and so much has been uncovered about her and her followers are realising the truth. i really think 2022 will be the year all of her lies fully catch up to her. no more profiting off of young girls and the sikh community.
We can hope, it’s time she needs to be stopped

well we have surpassed 310k views on tattle alone 💀
That’s nearly a third more than her following 💀
I feel really bad for these two girls! They must be the two that went through therapy. I hope God gives them strength to heal🙏🏻

View attachment 762607View attachment 762608
Please speak up Kavita and Harneet! We will back you girls x

She changed her @

What a sicko
Is that Erim burner account trolling her?🧐 Notice how she uses all our tattle language against her victim? Erim no one wants to look like your big bobble head anyway 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s that bram kaur account someone mentioned but they changed their @

Another girl mentioned when she tweeted against Erim, Erim went on her linkedin and tried to get her fired from work or something

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You know, she is gonna ruin her own damn self, narcissists always do. her time is up. Too many exposes, just need to google search her and this thread comes up first.

This is for sure the most worrying part of it. It’s always people like erim that try their hardest to come across as angels and the nicest people that really have the ugliest character deep down. Anyone that’s genuinely a nice person doesn’t have to try that hard to show it!! It just exudes of them like a good vibe. She is bad bad bad vibes and you can’t hide that ugliness for very long.
Covert cluster b narcassist: classic example is behind closed doors Erim is bitchy, entitled, dehumanises young girls, especially perceived competition, and then publically judges others that gossip/ plays victim: devout Sikh girl. Exactly how harneet described Erim on IG.

You know, she is gonna ruin her own damn self, narcissists always do. her time is up. Too many exposes, just need to google search her and this thread comes up first.

💯 she is a covert cluster b narcassist: classic example is behind closed doors Erim is bitchy, entitled, dehumanises young girls, especially perceived competition, and then publically judges others that gossip/ plays victim: devout Sikh girl. Exactly how harneet described Erim on IG.
please. Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Btw guys, when i had that exposeiit insta page on erim that repeatedly got reported and taken down, i think her dad was pretending to be a lawyer and sending my messages the way those messages sound and the tweets of guntazz person twitter are soo similar LOL, is daddy a lawyer now too Erim?

My cousin the forensic accountant was saying something is definitely sketch about the entire families income streams the dads various businesses that open up and shut down and also the income being reported in these businesses versus their lifestyle and cars does NOT match up, so money laundering is a high possibility for this family....usually when a person opens multiple businesses for a short period of time and shut it down within a year to a few years is definitely a tac tic money launderers use

and honestly.. how can a company who sells 1-2 products be 7 figures....her sales are mostly focused towards oil now if you think about it in a pool of her targeted audience what percent of them would be willing to spend 40 pounds on an oil they can mix up themselves, would south asian women even be appealed by an oil because of our generations of hair oiling im sure our cabinets are full of hair oils we can whip up ourselves, now lets say theres 5% who actually purchase her hair oil from the pool of audience shes targeting... 7 figures still seems far fetched from reality,

to erim, dont report this comment boo! i am not done with you yet theres alot coming for you xoxo.

edit: oh and if erim reports this comment to her lawyer or law enforcement, they are going to look into the money laundering allegations, so erim dont play yourself boo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.