Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunnysideup555

She wants to be molly mae so bad with her van cleef jewellery. Literally never heard her speak about this brand ever, but since molly mae has the green bracelet which she flexes often and she wore a gorj blue necklace to her launch recently, now Erim is all about this brand 😂 🤦‍♀️ maybe she should invest the £7k she allegedly spent herself on the jewellery, on some Punjabi lessons instead so she can pronounce raw-tee properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

gss

Hi,

This is my first post on this first forum; I found this after googling ByErim oil.

Background

I was made aware of ByErim Oil by my sister in law whose teenage daughter purchased and used the product. Long story short, it made large chunks of her hail fall out. Aside from the obvious physical effects, it has knocked her self confidence immensely.

The reason my brother/sister in law made me aware is as I’ve work in the health and beauty industry, for a multi-billion pound manufacturer who produce the worlds best know health and beauty brands.

Our suspicion is that the oil contains something aside from the stated ingredients. To this end I’ve given the product to our internal lab at work who will run some tests to determine the make up of the product. In the event it contains a non named ingredient, we will take the matter further. Attempts to discuss with the manufacturer have been futile; my nieces review was deleted!!

On a side note, I was bit surprised to hear this was been produced by a UK based Sikh business. Without knowing and looking at the bottle I thought it was a Chinese knock off.

Flicking through the thread, I can see the wiener has aspirations of being in Selfridges and the like. I would bet my house this product would not get through quality control or the strict regulatory bodies that police retail products before they hit shelves.

Not to mention I know the buying teams of most of the major UK health and beauty retailers from years in the industry and speak to them on a daily basis. i will make it a point to make sure this product/brand never hits a retail shelf.

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
the gg thread started september 2020, the tattle threads started november 2020, it's only been a year of exposing and so much has been uncovered about her and her followers are realising the truth. i really think 2022 will be the year all of her lies fully catch up to her. no more profiting off of young girls and the sikh community.

• Heart

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
She literally just posted a tiktok this weekend about her aunt to make her the oil. If I was her family I’d be so angry she’s giving off the narrative she had no females around her and was left to fend for herself.

I also don’t feel she wants to raise awareness for cancer, I feel it’s a selfish stunt to raise her platform by using her mums passing at any opportunity now.

Erim has no morals.
She looks so average looking when she isn’t in control of the editing and posing

ggukxo

Chatty Member
So she was at Anchal’s dinner and no one there posted any pics with there...did they even care or notice she was there?
I have a feeling that most people in the industry see right through her and so tend to keep their distance

• Haha

sorbwho

this is my first time on here i may or may not have posted that thread hi guys

id just like to say erim when u read this would ur mum be proud of you lol? ur a homewrecking narcissist who’s completely not self aware. did you think the facade would last ?

• Heart

sunnysideup555

If she was actually up until 2-3am she would be posting on her story at that time, which she doesn’t, because she loves to make it known that’s she’s a bad ass boss lady. If she really didn’t care about societal norms she wouldn’t be justifying why she wakes up when she does.

Also her story today about her £25 or whatever table and how she had to work from her bed at her dads place 😂 boohoo poor Erim didn’t have a surface to work from at her dads rooftop apartment in central London 😢 how did she survive.

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
photo_2021-09-27 12.46.14.jpeg

the sikhi i know wasn't created to be used by a stupid sick influencer as a tool to gain relevance and profit from other sikhs in the world.

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Assuming she’s one off her employees?
Does erim actually have any friends that aren’t staff.
yep that was her assistant. after we called her out for her only friends being people she pays to be her friends, shes been posting about "friends" she's "known for years" on her instagram 😂

can someone tell me why she used the same exact picture days apart? she's such a beg for attention and sympathy it's so fake and pathetic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

snmp

VIP Member
Oh Erim always replying to this thread 🤣🤣🤣 do NOT insult grafters! this girl would not understand hard work if it punched her in the face! Staying up til 3 cos she’s busy thirst trapping tiktoks, feet content and covering her scammy tracks on socials. I worked a technical sober job til midnight but was up for travel and gym at 6am stfu you loser Erim… your success is fake and embellished online, and will soon be cancelled.

Attachments

• Haha

opeoples

1637867991331.png

one day she's bragging about her 7 figure business and the next day it's just a 'small business' so can't afford free shipping for her aliexpress bottles
make ur mind up sis

rewieble

I was chatting to one of the Asian Wealth Magazine staff yesterday and we were chatting about fake desi celebs. and they mentioned when they did a photoshot with Erim and to all those saying she has sugarbaby vibes...well you're right! she loves playing like a submissive when she's around these men and getting them to buy his drinks, food, clothes etc.
I think we all know she and many other insta celebs are fake and have lots of mental issues.
Wave a £50 note in her face and she'll chase you like a dog.
She probably gets it from her dad as this person I spoke to has been out with his dad a few times for drinks and mentioned how he pays for female company

• Wow

sunnysideup555

She actually has no friends other than whatever assistant she’s hired for the month, her dad and her personal trainer who puts up with her for exposure/views. The only events she goes to are those she’s invited to for PR. She’s never at any other parties, rarely at weddings, never at an akandh paath etc. even deliveroo had to gift her food for bandi chhor. This is like new year for us we all gather with our families yet she didn’t post anything than her shitty PR video what a sell out. She uses any excuse to document her doing “Indian” things 🤦‍♀️ she’ll read this and retaliate with “you guys only see like 5% of my life” no, you show us 100% lol, but her life lacks so much substance and genuine connections that it seems like 5% compared to healthy balanced people. If your life was so busy and fulfilled why are you showing us a buttered piece of toast and waheguru every morning.

I’m literally so sick of her associating everything to her vegetable oil. Imagine trying to seem relevant and cultured lol she didn’t even know what it’s called when you welcome guests with oil at the door, but she’s making a tiktok about it to seem funny it’s pathetic just to push her oil 🤦‍♀️ Mind you people are probably better off pouring it on the floor and in the bin rather than suffering HAIR LOSS and DAMAGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

sunnysideup555

Who wakes up in the morning and thinks, “hmm id love to learn how to argue, let me check erims tutorial” literally the most nonsense regurgitated rubbish I’ve ever heard in my whole entire life. Arguments are spur of the moment, unplanned generally and parties act/speak on emotion lol not logic. Not this narc suggesting that you schedule it on neutral ground when people haven’t come home from work like it’s some sort of date 😆 probably because this freak plans arguments in her head with her imaginary friends. She’s probably never had an argument in her life because her only friends are people she pays that have singed an NDA.

Also why does she keep doing fake giveaways, why is she trying to seem charitable and shoving sikhi views on seva with it? If you’re going to do giveaways (constantly) and post about it for clout at least pick real people and tag them. People that actually give to charity just do it. Is she trying to encourage other people to give? Sorry but we don’t all get products gifted to us to be able to give stuff away constantly and she doesn’t even do this herself 😂 she thinks she’s a marketing genius but if she actually was smart she would give away a high value item like a designer bag like other influencers do to draw a load of traffic to her page.

anyone else notice in the SU2C video she said “I got put into custody with my dad” clearly her dad wasn’t raising her before this point but why is she going on like she was going to enter the foster care system 🤦‍♀️ who even speaks like that? Why not just say, “my dad raised me after my mum died” she bangs on about all her friends she’s had since year 7, didn’t anyone tell her at school, her friends, her godmother etc about bras and periods??? 🤦‍♀️ Or why didn’t her dad step up and do those things? And I’m sorry but you have a huge platform and a campaign and opportunity to really talk about growing up without female influence and the best you can come up with is “no one told me how to get a waiters attention” 😂 I’m sorry what???!!!!!????!!! Does this even mean???!!!!

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
girlie, if people online hated me as much as they hate you and talked shit about you, i'd be even more embarrassed and wouldn't have the gall to show my bootha on all forms of social media trying to preach kindness when you're a kutti yourself.

• Haha