Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg she thinks she's tawny 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂😂😂😂
this girl delusional, like her mindset is one of a kind weird, idk anyone at her level of oddness

imagine being ashamed of your skin colour in 2021, actually backwards asf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this girl delusional, like her mindset is one of a kind weird, idk anyone at her level of oddness

Tawny is not her shade, that’s why EVERYONE on her social media and in real life says she looks grey and ashy

Reactions: 5
shes the most negative person I know of

Lately, nvxncy is pretty annoying, she’s always in defence mode whenever a fake account asks her a question that tbh in my opinion that question was harmless, no need for the attitude has she maybe thought that her followers create fake profiles to ask questions because they’re scared/shy to ask from their real accounts…. She’s always in full defence mode and is turning pretty bitchy for no reason at all

I had to unfollow this one lately as she’s so immature and the way she handles herself is pretty embarrassing considering the amount of brands she deals with, why present yourself like that, the question was HARMLESS! Beyond me she’s done thi few times before aswell.
omg yes i had to unfollow too, i hate when people with a platform go on and act as if they have tons of haters but then say it's only like 0.00001% of their audience, why are u subjecting the rest of your audience to that kind of content if they have nothing to do with it?

literally!!! she also says she's shade 6 in the charlotte tilbury and armani beauty silk foundations 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s so funny because all she ever does is reply to this thread through her stories. We mention how she doesn’t gift to her friends and now she constantly shows that. We make fun of the amount of lift videos she does and then she jokes about how she keeps people waiting outside the elevator. We say her foundation is way too light for her and then she says it is (even though we’ve said it a year ago and she’s only mentioning it now). She must read this thread constantly and then goes on her story to write back to us. We influence her so much, isn’t she meant to be the influencer? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thats interesting! That jasleen account actually posts the same sikhi posts that erim does. Shes also made her account private now as people were clocking that she's a fake catfish account

LOL so she finally listened and is getting new foundation. Hopefully this time it matches. Loll at her finally claiming its too light. She really is just using this thread for her content now, she needs to pay us 😂

View attachment 831553
Yano this is good Erim… 👏🏻 being honest about using wrong shade. see it works! Relatable and genuine. Not acting superior and exotic and fair and rare. I’m glad we’re helping sis out through this thread: Oops I used a tawny shade too light emoji 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her taste in shoes is so ugly

Those ugly YSL if ur gonna spend money Atleast get some pretty shoes

Reactions: 4
pls i'm laughing bc i remembered that she turned up at the police station with a printout of our tattle thread & made a police report. hope that inspector is doing fine, wherever they are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
pls i'm laughing bc i remembered that she turned up at the police station with a printout of our tattle thread & made a police report. hope that inspector is doing fine, wherever they are
Her files just sitting in the back pile ain’t no one doing anything about it lmao I bet the police officers found their way to this thread and laugh at her too

That darker foundation she bought is actually her shade, but apparently that’s too dark lmaooooo
yesss that foundation was bang on, but like sis said “it’s too dark for me” 😂😂😂 she’s porcelain don’t you see that! ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she was at Anchal’s dinner and no one there posted any pics with there...did they even care or notice she was there?
I have a feeling that most people in the industry see right through her and so tend to keep their distance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she's irrelevant as hell but her narcississtic self probably thinks everyone worships her & that she's too good for them since she owns a hair oil brand lmao

Reactions: 7
So she was at Anchal’s dinner and no one there posted any pics with there...did they even care or notice she was there?
I have a feeling that most people in the industry see right through her and so tend to keep their distance
I notice this too… she’s not actually good for their image, to be associated with clearly, anchal and crew are aware she’s been exposed

Why is she is wearing padded bras after it was talked about on here 😫 why don’t she own small breasts! There is nothing wrong with having a small chest it’s actually a good look.

I notice this too… she’s not actually good for their image, to be associated with clearly, anchal and crew are aware she’s been exposed

Why is she is wearing padded bras after it was talked about on here 😫 why don’t she own small breasts! There is nothing wrong with having a small chest it’s actually a good look.
Why

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s so funny because all she ever does is reply to this thread through her stories. We mention how she doesn’t gift to her friends and now she constantly shows that. We make fun of the amount of lift videos she does and then she jokes about how she keeps people waiting outside the elevator. We say her foundation is way too light for her and then she says it is (even though we’ve said it a year ago and she’s only mentioning it now). She must read this thread constantly and then goes on her story to write back to us. We influence her so much, isn’t she meant to be the influencer? 😂😂
We mentioned she has no friends, she starts posting pics of girls claiming to be childhood friends 🤣

Those h&m heels she got are 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Even the girl sitting next to her (@nishasirpal_makeup) didn’t post any vids/pics with her!
On Keisha East’s story you can see that the two girls on either side of her are talking to other people and she’s just sitting on her own looking awkward. Feel sorry for her but if she wasn’t so up herself, people might actually like her

People like anchal and kaushal are genuine, then you have someone like erim who is straight up narcissistic and problematic.

tbh I’m suprised she was invited to the event as she has a bad reputation.

also Erim , as you reading this thread, we are still awaiting the police report 🤣😂

Reactions: 10
Even the girl sitting next to her (@nishasirpal_makeup) didn’t post any vids/pics with her!
On Keisha East’s story you can see that the two girls on either side of her are talking to other people and she’s just sitting on her own looking awkward. Feel sorry for her but if she wasn’t so up herself, people might actually like her
Niki Mahon was on the other side of Erim too and even she never posted any pics with her.

Erim looks so awkward sitting there whilst to other two are talking to others.

Reactions: 1
Just when I thought she was reforming she using Sikhism for clout and money AGAIN to be a Sikh representative in the corporate world! She’s a fake Sikh for one. No flippin way would I allow a scammer like her to influence my hedge fund relations! I have already voiced my views in the corporate world about the irrelevance of influencers and their fraud ways I mentioned her!

Attachments

Just when I thought she was reforming she using Sikhism for clout and money AGAIN to be a Sikh representative in the corporate world! She’s a fake Sikh for one. No flippin way would I allow a scammer like her to influence my hedge fund relations! I have already voiced my views in the corporate world about the irrelevance of influencers and their fraud ways I mentioned her!
common practice nowadays to use religion for clout, not just Sikhism but others too. Just another form and cover up for "look I'm the good person" when in reality nope not that

She’s in full on narc mode today… trying to solicit another free byerim Xmas party *sigh spoke too soon

common practice nowadays to use religion for clout, not just Sikhism but others too. Just another form and cover up for "look I'm the good person" when in reality nope not that
yeah all use it for clout sickening 🤢 and claim it’s to put desi’s on the map but it’s just capitalising on it. They think they’re being diverse but it’s actually mainstream…. Why don’t they hand out samosas to food banks instead on Diwali? Like add real value ffs

Last edited:
Why doesn't she wear an actual chunni instead of a scarf when she's playing her holier than thou role for Sikh Channel??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.