Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsme9210

Any other Asian bloggers you guys follow? Can’t find a thread for Jasmine Kamran. She used to be sikh. She is so jarring with her constant collaborations with anything thrown her way for a dollar 😂 she also clearly hasn’t got any friends it’s literally her, her husband and mum/sister.

shadcat

exactly, several people have provided order numbers and theres tons of screenshots! it's definitely not from only "inauthentic" reviews especially when there are tons of inauthentic positive reviews being posted without order numbers

dunno about y'all but i'm definitely noticing erim's £2/hr minions jumping on this thread under fake names pretending to be haters but defending her lmao
Well I'm new here I've not read much and idk why I'm being argued with when all I'm saying is that I know how it works because of my dads experience with trustpilot and it just isn't up to the business to do anything about the reviews at the end of the day trustpilot will delete the inauthentic ones and I cant lie when someone comes trashing your business ofc youre going to want to flag it lmao
https://uk.trustpilot.com/trust/how-reviews-work .... not everyone who is logical and can see the balance in a situation works for erim or is her friend like come on 😂 weak argument and I'm not stupid enough to be working for £2/hour r u mad?!?!??!!! Who even would be stupid enough to accept that kind of pay chileeeeee I'm actually insulted that me offering some logic means I'm a "minion"

ps. I came here for legit tea, and now I'm getting defensive cos I can apply this same reviews situation to my dads business, its just jarring seeing people talk about things they know nothing about lmao this is nothing personal to erim or in her defense, but when it comes to this shit it strikes a nerve.

shadcat

Latest review…
Ffs another complaint lmaooo I cant keep up how embarassing 😂 😂 but I cant lie trust pilot goes through and automatically deletes reviews that aren't from authentic purchases with order numbers regardless if its good or bad, my dad has a business himself so I know trustpilot actually owns the reviews and the business cant do anything about them so guys lets try be logical cos if businesses could delete reviews then every business would have 5 star reviews...

🤣🤣🤣🤣 note: the pic on the left is unedited and the “I saw it first” professional- make up team did the look 👀 therefore they expose exactly what foundation shade she is which is indian brown! Ffs Erim 😭

This edited pic is to let us know that she has infact got some sort of breasts 🤣
I’m all for pointing out her self inflicted behaviour eg white washing her face, treatment of “friends” / employees, the fake giggle etc, but no need to mock chest size guys or things outside of someone’s control

shadcat

She’s not even following her “friend” - most likely a fan that took a pic with her I think
Lmao she doesnt like any of her pics but I just had a little dig around and erim actually commented on her first two pics if you go all the way down, but since then she hasnt liked anything??? maybe we shouldnt jump to conclusions guys i know erim is a tricky one but i think theyre legit friends :/

Attachments