Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel she's obsessed with showing she's 'better' than other people
you can tell it stems from insecurity,
someone who is secure and content with their achievements would never say cringy things like that

even when she's like the moments are 'too precious to share' she's trying to show people 'look i do things and don't show them to other people because i have a private life you dont know about'
in reality it looks cringe because if you were really having a great time why the need to post that?
she's actually posting to prove things to haters and not create content for the people that actually like her LOL
Exactly 💯 and the more she insists the more it appears as lies. The more holes and inconsistencies. Why doesn’t she just shut the hell up with these captions and ramming “7 figures” “first class btec degree” down our throats and just stand there and look pretty, like the career insta model she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That bram gulati is 100% Erims assistant
Yes it looks like her

Here's proof that her daddy was successful from day 1 and they never were beoke enough to be squatting. This is his linkedin. He uses the word successful himself! He was a director in 1989 and erim was born in 1993....

1995^^ not 1993

Won't let me edit original post now

His trading business

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
still never shuts up about the degree... babes you're nearly 27, why is your uni degree still one of your biggest career achievements? she talks about it like she graduated from oxford or harvard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
still never shuts up about the degree... babes you're nearly 27, why is your uni degree still one of your biggest career achievements? she talks about it like she graduated from oxford or harvard
She still didn't managed to get a job with that 1st class degree tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree about her degree lol, idk why she bangs on about it, it’s probably the most common degree these days and idk why she tries to brag about her “year abroad” like she’s so prestige lol she worked at a club on the door 😂

also, I fully believe when she says “7 figures” that’s the number of hits/engagement her website has had or the number of impressions she gets on insta. There is no way her business is worth a million pounds and more or she’s earned that much from sales lol but she can’t even get decent curtains for her bedroom and begs for notebooks and vases on her stories.

She may have made a decent amount from guys sending her money that thirst over her feet lol. If you deep it she’s ALWAYS showing her feet and her walking lol, idk anyone else famous or regular that repeatedly does this. Like when she showed her foot when she cut it the other week lol why?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes it looks like her

Here's proof that her daddy was successful from day 1 and they never were beoke enough to be squatting. This is his linkedin. He uses the word successful himself! He was a director in 1989 and erim was born in 1993....

1995^^ not 1993

Won't let me edit original post now

His trading business
this is actually mad tho, how can she lie like that??? saying she was squatting??? i wish i could message her dad lol and ask him because surely her saying that is so disrespectful to everything he's spent his whole life working for...

also daym this thread got 11k views in a week...

Reactions: 7
this is actually mad tho, how can she lie like that??? saying she was squatting??? i wish i could message her dad lol and ask him because surely her saying that is so disrespectful to everything he's spent his whole life working for...

also daym this thread got 11k views in a week...
Tbh he probably knows she lies for sympathy and loves playing victim, he's prob used to this. She must have convinced him its a part of her job, to create a whole new backstory of her life for views and likes. She's actually started to believe the character she's created is her reality

Reactions: 1
Tbh he probably knows she lies for sympathy and loves playing victim, he's prob used to this. She must have convinced him its a part of her job, to create a whole new backstory of her life for views and likes. She's actually started to believe the character she's created is her reality
honestly i wouldnt be surprised if he encourages the lying for more attention to her and byerim. i wouldnt be surprised if these morals and values that erim represents were passed onto her by her dad

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the brothers the only normal one out of this family lmao! It really says something when erims brother and her dog dislike her

Hi,

This is my first post on this first forum; I found this after googling ByErim oil.

Background

I was made aware of ByErim Oil by my sister in law whose teenage daughter purchased and used the product. Long story short, it made large chunks of her hail fall out. Aside from the obvious physical effects, it has knocked her self confidence immensely.

The reason my brother/sister in law made me aware is as I’ve work in the health and beauty industry, for a multi-billion pound manufacturer who produce the worlds best know health and beauty brands.

Our suspicion is that the oil contains something aside from the stated ingredients. To this end I’ve given the product to our internal lab at work who will run some tests to determine the make up of the product. In the event it contains a non named ingredient, we will take the matter further. Attempts to discuss with the manufacturer have been futile; my nieces review was deleted!!

On a side note, I was bit surprised to hear this was been produced by a UK based Sikh business. Without knowing and looking at the bottle I thought it was a Chinese knock off.

Flicking through the thread, I can see the wiener has aspirations of being in Selfridges and the like. I would bet my house this product would not get through quality control or the strict regulatory bodies that police retail products before they hit shelves.

Not to mention I know the buying teams of most of the major UK health and beauty retailers from years in the industry and speak to them on a daily basis. i will make it a point to make sure this product/brand never hits a retail shelf.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi,

This is my first post on this first forum; I found this after googling ByErim oil.

Background

I was made aware of ByErim Oil by my sister in law whose teenage daughter purchased and used the product. Long story short, it made large chunks of her hail fall out. Aside from the obvious physical effects, it has knocked her self confidence immensely.

The reason my brother/sister in law made me aware is as I’ve work in the health and beauty industry, for a multi-billion pound manufacturer who produce the worlds best know health and beauty brands.

Our suspicion is that the oil contains something aside from the stated ingredients. To this end I’ve given the product to our internal lab at work who will run some tests to determine the make up of the product. In the event it contains a non named ingredient, we will take the matter further. Attempts to discuss with the manufacturer have been futile; my nieces review was deleted!!

On a side note, I was bit surprised to hear this was been produced by a UK based Sikh business. Without knowing and looking at the bottle I thought it was a Chinese knock off.

Flicking through the thread, I can see the wiener has aspirations of being in Selfridges and the like. I would bet my house this product would not get through quality control or the strict regulatory bodies that police retail products before they hit shelves.

Not to mention I know the buying teams of most of the major UK health and beauty retailers from years in the industry and speak to them on a daily basis. i will make it a point to make sure this product/brand never hits a retail shelf.
Well done for doing the right thing!! It’s so sad to hear things like this… a £40 hair oil causing hair loss is absurd.

Reactions: 2
Hi,

Background

Finally! An expert who has first hand knowledge of the oil causing hair loss… it’s a whole scam.

Reactions: 3
Hi,

Background

Chinese knock off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What rubbish is this new modest wear tiktok/youtube shes done? She never dresses like that and even when she's modelling she's in skimpy dresses... if she was about the modest wear she would tell the agencies that and not "sexy" wear like it shows in the screenshot from her recent dress shoot! Who is she trying to fool?

Attachments

• Haha
What rubbish is this new modest wear tiktok/youtube shes done? She never dresses like that and even when she's modelling she's in skimpy dresses... if she was about the modest wear she would tell the agencies that and not "sexy" wear like it shows in the screenshot from her recent dress shoot! Who is she trying to fool?
Legit and I wouldn’t wear any of those dresses they’re rank!

Messaged Erim asking if she’s raise awareness and share the petition about the WestMidlands3 and got blocked by her. Such a shame she has a big platform and could’ve gotten a lot of signatures

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Messaged Erim asking if she’s raise awareness and share the petition about the WestMidlands3 and got blocked by her. Such a shame she has a big platform and could’ve gotten a lot of signatures
she only does certain things for clout (so called sisterhood and ByErim) mostly to get attention (the wrong type)

She would never block a dirty old man in her dms asking for feet pics, instead she post more saying you guys in my dms heres more feet content for you... yet shes quick to block girls for no reason...

Anyone else notice shes completely stopped going live in her fake sisterhood group..when she originally started it she was live pretty much all the time. Again it was her marketing tactic... building a fake relationship so she can get sales for her launch. Now wheres that "sisterhood" gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.