Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming she's hidden her dad from her stories now, so she can come up with all this bullshit and keep posting her legs and toes for the desperate men.

Reactions: 3
ugh this girl is so embarassing...i really hope people don't fall for this. this is legit true narc behaviour in which they try to gain sympathy instead of just trying to be accountable..

Reactions: 7
Search her name on Twitter, there’s an interesting birth certificate that’s been posted today. Obv bram, her little paid friend, has stepped in aswell 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her mum's name is Farida Almas Malick, which is a very Pakistani Muslim sounding name. I don't get what she gains from hiding her mixed heritage lol

Reactions: 6
I can confirm as her cousin that the squatting story is a pack of lies...no way on earth they were squatting lol...she was born into money from day 1

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she feel the need to lie I don’t get it, there’s nothing wrong with being born into money????

can always count on erim to come through with yet another rendition of her fake ass sob story.

i do have to say i believe the tears are real. they're tears of her lies catching up with her and her attention-seeking self is not able to control what the public thinks about her with her lies anymore, we just know she's crying to everybody in her life victimising herself right now and talking about all the trolling she's getting online. its not trolling if it's all based on the actual truth hun.

she's truly too far gone and her conscience is non existent, she can't understand what's wrong from right when it comes to creating this fake life online. from all the personal stories coming out about her through old friends, old employees and even family members, we just know she is a nasty person and no amount of actual constructive criticism will change anything. instead of coming clean and being a truthful person, she will continue to lie and dig a deeper hole for herself. but the truth will always come out!

Last edited:
Her mum's name is Farida Almas Malick, which is a very Pakistani Muslim sounding name. I don't get what she gains from hiding her mixed heritage lol
Probably coz she had no relationship with her mother. Her parents were separated and she left both the kids and apparently didn't have contact with them

I don’t support erim but this is evidence her mum did truly pass away

Also found this, her mum was the director of a company from 1993 to 1998
There’s no way she can’t have been wealthy
Interesting, her mother was quite a bit older than her dad then too

Reactions: 2
I don’t think we should question if her mum has passed or not, it’s apparent she has

Probably coz she had no relationship with her mother. Her parents were separated and she left both the kids and apparently didn't have contact with them

Ahh, how do you know that they separated?

What I don’t get though is why she’s never claimed her half Pakistani heritage, especially when she’s talking about her ethnicity
Like I’m happy she’s proud to be Punjabi but isn’t she also happy that she’s mixed heritage

Or does she think she’ll get discriminated against by the punjabi community for not being ‘full’ punjabi? I don’t know what it is tbh but just claim the truth

What I don’t get though is why she’s never claimed her half Pakistani heritage, especially when she’s talking about her ethnicity
Like I’m happy she’s proud to be Punjabi but isn’t she also happy that she’s mixed heritage
I think she just wants to appeal to the community, she was only ready to claim she’s Punjabi when it was “cool” now which is gross in itself or to get them to support her business

Before she was always eluded that she was whatever ethnicity she thought she was that month

Reactions: 4
i honestly cannot tell if she is laughing or just attempting to cry on her insta story😂

Hang on, her mum was 10 years older than her dad?

Just watched her insta story again and she’s definitely laughing at the end, not crying 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope her sheep don’t fall for this nonsense

Reactions: 4
She had the time to put a filter on and the filter isn’t at the top so she actually recorded it saved it and uploaded it from another platform - lol

Reactions: 6
Idk why it low-key makes me uncomfortable when dads talk like this with their daughters😂😂
I saw this a while back too and found it kinda creepy ngl...esp as he's in the sisterhood group. Like why is he even in there? She made it clear it was strictly girls only and then I noticed he was there

Is there no end to this girls lies. If her, her dad and brother were squatting and she’s hinting they were poor lol then in the last 15 years or so she’s claiming her dad has been able to buy their rooftop apartment in London, a restaurant, a Range Rover and an i8, her BMW, a family home abroad, sent her to uni in Manchester and abroad for a year and he could afford to support her full time while she was “sat doing nothing” apparently between her leaving uni and starting her company. So either they won the lottery (calm) or she is so desperate to not only lie about herself but now her family, to gain sympathy and sales. Notice how she just focused on “Hannah” attacking her money, not her mother’s death, interesting that that’s the thing that annoys her. It wouldn’t surprise me if she sent that message to herself lol, that DM covered a lot of what people say on here lol, convenient that they mentioned “Muslim” when we all know any white troll girl would call her a p*ki (sorry it’s a disgusting word but it’s true). It’s the tissue in her hand and the dramatic pauses for meeeeee 😂 also, why is she laughing and grinning at the end when she talks about her mum? There’s no sadness/grief/emotions she’s LITERALLY smirking???? Lol they were probably sleeping in one bedroom while they were waiting for renovations to be done at their luxury apartment.

also, why doesn’t she delete the disgusting pervy comments about her feet but she deletes girls commenting on her videos with helpful suggestions 😂 like wow congrats Erim, crusty dusty freshies and old white men think you’re attractive, congrats. Why does she need to be seen as desired by these pathetic men? 😂 we all know if she went on dates with attractive men or had a boyfriend, we’d all know about it. She wouldn’t fkin stop when she used to be in a relationship lol. I guarantee she will be single for a long time with nothing but her luxury oil to keep her warm at night.
Please thank you. I honestly believe she sent that DM to herself covering all our topics on here…

See if THIS story is true, this here does make me feel for her as an older “sister” and makes her more relatable… a narc will never be real though. Empty souls…. It’s sad really

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.