Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon13843

I’m so glad to see Erim’s fake ass featured in Murad’s video 👏 :

It’s clear that she’ll do anything for coin (especially since she only made £6k from her grease oil). She’s proven she’ll take any deal without researching and doesn’t care about scamming her audience. I guess the first class degree doesn’t buy common sense.

Reactions: 10

kikikiki674477

Ok this might be a reach but I just remembered another thing. Remember when Erim talked about the caste system and said we shouldn’t pay any attention to it? She said “if you benefit from the caste system like I do” - uhmmmm “like I do?”. Last time I checked the only people who benefit from it are Jatts and your name’s Lally, plus you’re not even fully Indian 🤨
Anyway, that’s beside the point. What bothered me was the fact that she had to add that she supposedly benefits from the caste system - again trying to act like she’s better than everyone. Honestly I used to really like Erim and when I found out what kind of person she really is, I unfollowed her and stopped caring. But tbh it bothers me so much that she still has her platform. I wish Instagram would just take away her account.

nikita14

Instead she wastes her energy slagging off her own friends and being a bitch to them
It’s weird how many stories she posts repeating this, like ok? Clearly you’re bothered and not satisfied in ur life and “relationship with god” because if u were why won’t you shut up about it? Clearly you do spend ur train journey making these stories when you could be um idk? Relaxing? Watching Netflix? Learning how to text better? Focusing on your business? But you choose to make these stories

• Haha

nikita14

It’s that bram kaur account someone mentioned but they changed their @

Another girl mentioned when she tweeted against Erim, Erim went on her linkedin and tried to get her fired from work or something

• Wow
  • Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
She keeps pushing that narrative that she’s a good person and bad things (this thread) happens to her 🙄. Has she ever thought that maybe she’s a bad person which is why these things happen??

beans01

Chatty Member
Lol her dad is a nutter on Twitter. So many people have come out saying similar things about her toxic behaviour.

maybe look at the problem closer to home. Your toxic daughter.

snmp

VIP Member
See how niki mahon dedicated a whole grid post to celebrating anchal’s mac edit and Erim could barely manage a story! Cos Erim is a hater! She hates the success of other brown females. Guaranteed after the event Erim delusional self goes to bed and says to herself “what’s so great about anchal”

Honestly THIS! a million times!!
And watch Erim now handing out food to poor the narc that she is

sunnysideup555

Damn Erim, back at it again with the feet content and the shitty texting. WHY DOES SHE POST HER TEXT MESSAGES LOL. What is she trying to prove? That’s she’s bad at communicating!? For what benefit im genuinely sooooo baffled why does she keep telling us she’s bad at texting I don’t remember anyone asking for her number 😂 like why does she post this? 😂 people post a breadth of things on socials That’s irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but is this some sort of flex like “look at me im so cool I don’t give a shit and people still talk to me?” We all know it’s her dad, oh wait actually it might be her lawyer 😆

Attachments

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
pls i'm laughing bc i remembered that she turned up at the police station with a printout of our tattle thread & made a police report. hope that inspector is doing fine, wherever they are

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member

Couldn’t sleep and I have no life so I tried to summarise as much as I could remember when reading these threads. Took a lot of breaks but finally did it 😂, feel free to add anything else, i think it will be really useful for newcomers

• Heart

beans01

Chatty Member
People like anchal and kaushal are genuine, then you have someone like erim who is straight up narcissistic and problematic.

tbh I’m suprised she was invited to the event as she has a bad reputation.

also Erim , as you reading this thread, we are still awaiting the police report 🤣😂

ggukxo

Chatty Member
She’s been posing the hell out of that baby pictures for the last few days. So weird!
Again on the mission to prove she has friends 😂

• Haha

harm124

Guys I'm dying so my sister replied to her story about her bun saying that hairstyle can damage your hair, cause breakages and split ends etc and she legit replied "Awww".

HUN? AWWW TO WHAT?

• Haha

kkg863

The whole “I’m a proud Punjabi but I don’t even look Punjabi” thing is honestly SO weird- serious identity issues?
Also, anyone who has picked up a book on north-west Indian history will tell you that virtually ALL Punjabi’s will have a mix of middle-eastern/central Asian DNA, and maybe even European- and that even goes for people whose parents & grandparents are “100%” Indian (like myself).
Sorry to break it to you erim, all Punjabi’s share your “unique” dna heritage

(*It might be the case for other parts of india too, but I can’t comment on that because I haven’t researched or read anything other than for Punjab)

snmp

VIP Member
I just can’t even with this victim playing bullshit 😖 she sends questions to herself in response to the truth about her on these threads 🤣

Erim please show us the 7 figure accounts, it’s £6k on companies house?

People still dragging her on Twitter loool 🍿 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

gossipergirl22

Omg if my dad was publicly talking about onlyfans and Mia khalifa I’d be so embarrassed wtf especially when you’re a father to a grown woman it just does not sound right

• Sick