Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a ยฃ2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After all her reels, stories, changing her insta bio etc, and her oil and brush still havenโ€™t sold out ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think people are starting to see through her facade. Her engagement is way lower these days and sheโ€™s having to beg for follows on the byerim account by doing fake giveaways. Embarrassing.
Sheโ€™s constantly doing her giveaways to gain more followers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thread name #5 suggestion: Ali baba oil on sale, desperate for it to be in retail but her business is becoming a fail

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
erim has the creepiest smile but besides that, this shoot and the shoot with isawitfirst really showed her natural skin tone instead of looking ashy so it got me looking up foundation shades she should actually try. erim listen up and go buy yourself the correct foundation shade. she claims to be 3w1 tawny in estee lauder and shade 6 in charlotte tilbury but those shades are so off and make her look like a ghost/ashy when she wears makeup. erim you might want to start at shade 9 for ct and in the 4c shades for estee lauder

Attachments

• Haha
erim has the creepiest smile but besides that, this shoot and the shoot with isawitfirst really showed her natural skin tone instead of looking ashy so it got me looking up foundation shades she should actually try. erim listen up and go buy yourself the correct foundation shade. she claims to be 3w1 tawny in estee lauder and shade 6 in charlotte tilbury but those shades are so off and make her look like a ghost/ashy when she wears makeup. erim you might want to start at shade 9 for ct and in the 4c shades for estee lauder
You genuinely trying to help her but she will see this as trolling. (Side note- I hate the way she pronounces troll)

• Haha
I mean the mua on isawitfirst did an excellent job. erim actually looked prettyโ€ฆ natural desi for once ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Updated thread name suggestion (she makes it easy ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Erim Kaur #5 telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder its not in retail

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She struggling for sales, I've seen so many sponsored ads of byerim now and I don't even follow the page. Shes trying so hard now to boost sales
Struggling for sales yet she wants her product in selfridges. Why would a big company like that take erims oil if it will be a financial loss for them. She doesnโ€™t get enough sales for it to be in selfridges or any other luxury retailer. Not only that but the product itself isnโ€™t even luxury. Basic ingredients, pump barely works and it has a cheap sticker. Lastly, sheโ€™s a terrible business woman who canโ€™t handle criticism

What is her issue always belittling people from Birmingham? As if weโ€™re stupid. B*tch us northerners have pioneering engineering, medicine and law schools in the world, the most creative industries, the best Christmas markets and the most authentic south Asian restaurants, not to mention PLTโ€ฆ none of these things you have Erim. All you have is a fake accent. Even your own Indian restaurant got shut down ๐Ÿ’€

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What is her issue always belittling people from Birmingham? As if weโ€™re stupid. B*tch us northerners have pioneering engineering, medicine and law schools in the world, the most creative industries, the best Christmas markets and the most authentic south Asian restaurants, not to mention PLTโ€ฆ none of these things you have Erim. All you have is a fake accent. Even your own Indian restaurant got shut down ๐Ÿ’€
Why she acting like everyone in Birmingham knows her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
this is from that movie premier she attended a couple months back where she knew absolutely no one lol. she looks different when she is not in control of the angles the picture is shot and not in control of editing her skin lighter and facetuning her face and body. hair incredibly limp and thin as always, even looks fried towards the ends

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.