Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
still can't get over dr erim kaur whatsapp university bsc 1st class hon. graduate making a whole igtv about "regulation" and how her practice is to make sure she's properly fed and slept well before anything else when her everyday stories are always her complaining she never gets sleep and never has time to eat a whole meal and starves all day to stay skinny

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Leroy.81

so apparently she’s not much of a chef because she doesn’t have time to buy ingredients, no one asked lol, bur anyways why wouldn’t she just buy ingredients when she does her weekly shop that she always shows us if she cares that much 🤦‍♀️ also she’s always posting hello fresh meals or is that another lie for promos and PR. If she really cooked she would have milked it and posted it step by step lol. Stop the lies 🤦‍♀️
She definitely didn't make this, sis does a step by step tutorial when she makes her toast and porridge. Would of had 10 stories at least of her cooking this.
Such a liar

• Haha

gossipergirl22

Damm you beat me to it 😂 why don't she read the back of the medication box. So stupid..such an attention seeker!
shes literally the stupidest person i know of,

now shes going to make a story and be like "guys i dont think you understand but growing up i didnt have that figure in my life that could teach me to read the back of a medicine bottle, i struggled to learn that"

• Haha

sunnysideup555

The stand up to cancer campaigns’ branding is this shade of orange what drugs is this girl actually on 🤦‍♀️ how are you making a whole charity/movement about yourself 🤦‍♀️ as tho it wasn’t already pre-planned and set up. Watch her try and make it out like she picked it because orange is a Khalsa colour. Has anyone heard her speak about cancer charities/campaigns before? I don’t even want to hear the sob story with this one about her mum (if that’s how she passed away sadly) and her somehow relate this to her olive oil 🤦‍♀️ Also even if her “team” are the ones running the byerim page, why are their comments on her pics soooooooo cringe 😬 and it’s not even genuine they literally do it to advertise the oil, imagine getting fake compliments lol.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I hate when erim and other influencers say that ‘people leave hate comments because they are jealous’ or ‘trolls are full of jealousy’ etc. People aren’t allowed an opinion anymore without being accused of being jealous or having no life. I am perfectly happy with my life and am still entitled to an opinion about someone who chooses to put themselves on the internet for fame and fortune. I’m not a ‘troll’ and I’m definitely not jealous of you erim, I just don’t like you

sunnysideup555

This “review” was posted on the byerim account just now, it’s literally hair extensions in the after picture. The person claims their split ends have gone, fair, but why post the picture like the oil is responsible for the thickness and length. That is hair extensions. Also the girl that posted it is “user not found” lol weird it was posted about 20 minutes ago. Clearly a fake account. It’s so misleading does bobble head not know that it’s illegal and falls under under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. Idk why sis is bringing out a shampoo and banging on about samples, sooner or later all the fake reviews, bad reviews and bad practice are going to catch up with her and it will be BYE Erim for good.

Also sick of her banging on about all the friends she’s had since year 4 or 7 or whatever. And telling us she used to get mistaken for twins with her mate like it’s some sort of flex she wants to be mixed so bad it’s embarrassing at this point. posting her food like she eats well but then also posting she can’t finish a piece of toast. Then she says her dad doesn’t give her anything but she flexed a YSL bag that was a “gift” while at her dads place. Convenient. She doesn’t even remember her own lies 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Why did you promote a scam company then??
Also, erim has said not to use the oil on lashes and eyebrows but she did? Also, it obviously did nothing to her eyebrows if she got them micro-bladed. I don’t think erim understands that even if she did suffer alopecia, it’s clear that her byerim oil didn’t do anything but the oils she used before hand like organic oils by hema is what worked

Attachments

Last edited:

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Just thought I’d let you know that there’s a wiki page on this site on erim where you can write a summary of what we have spoken about in these past 4 threads. It hasn’t been written yet and I might start writing it (unless anyone else would prefer to). I think it will be useful for any newcomers/people who work with erim to read instead of having to read through all these threads

nikita14

I just don’t understand her need to compulsively lie, a lot of it doesn’t make sense, e.g the not growing hair - why wouldn’t you just say you got laser removal? You admit to getting your eyebrows microbladed, I don’t see why lie, I also now believe she’s defo had work done and lies lol

gossipergirl22

I have literally seen much better looking indian girls than erim, erim is so below average i just dont get the hype around her, and she never loses followers either.... if we want her to be done with, we need to come together like literally all the women who are on this thread and view this thread i just want to say, we cant let people like erim manipulate young indian girls by lying to them and being fake, and supporting women like erim who dont deserve any bit of it her nasty personality and the way she treats her own employees has been exposed many times, you can call one person close to her exposing her fake but when its multiple women who have been friends with her or been around her exposing her each having their own stories but at the same time the stories being similar in regards to erims persoality and the way she treated eaach and every single one of these women who have built her brand is DISGUSTING, we cant let women who think their gods gift like erim influence south asian women, she cant get any aspect of her life straight one moment shes persian, afghan and then SIKH for convenience ... TIME TO CANCEL ERIM #CANCELERIM2022

Last edited:

xx3221

VIP Member
There’s no way this girl will try to pretend her dad was ever dirt broke. His parents are in the UK with him. Why would you lieeeeeeee

The tissue in her hand is what made me laugh the most

• Haha

opeoples

'my friend'
you mean your assistant, that you are paying to hang out with you

if it was your real friend why would you be sat there on your phone and not talking to them like ??

it's so cringy she staged that, giving me year 7 'u can't see the pain behind my smile' facebook status vibes 😂

• Haha

Acidgrapes

Are you the same cousin that posted on GG forum? Also why does she claim.to not be around females when she has cousins, aunties and a GRANDMA!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
That must have been a different cousin, im quite far distance related but i get info from my other cousins lol... shes got plenty of females around her

She’s not even fully sikh Punjabi is she?

not that there’s anything wrong with that, mixed heritage is a beautiful thing, my nephew is, ✨ but she denies her other roots which is disrespectful to her parents. And plus she preaches that she’s a Sikh “religious influencer” pahhh 😭 (which contradicts her whole insta persona)
Her mum was Pakistani muslim, but Erim chose the path of Sikhism, her dads Sikh Punjabi. Nothing wrong with mixed heritage but don't go preaching sikhism and sisterhood when you are mean to other girls and stuck up etc lol