Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

opeoples

Erim forever pushing this 7-figure business bs. Delusional.
i feel she's obsessed with showing she's 'better' than other people
you can tell it stems from insecurity,
someone who is secure and content with their achievements would never say cringy things like that

even when she's like the moments are 'too precious to share' she's trying to show people 'look i do things and don't show them to other people because i have a private life you dont know about'
in reality it looks cringe because if you were really having a great time why the need to post that?
she's actually posting to prove things to haters and not create content for the people that actually like her LOL

Reactions: 8

snmp

VIP Member
I’ve found a lot of your comments/posts to be incorrect or things we don’t agree on here. It’s comments like these that make threads like this look stupid. Please refrain from posting things like this and let’s stick to the facts and what is actually wrong that she’s doing instead of reaching for things that aren’t there.
Its not “ stupid” it’s an example of her using religious culture for clout.

i am merely pointing out erim’s constant contradictory behaviour posing “namaste” for clout but purposely leaving out “happy Diwali” in her pursuit to appease the criticism on this thread, she could’ve just wished everyone “happy Diwali & happy band chorr” like I wish Eid Mubarek to my Muslim friends but I don’t celebrate it. there is nothing wrong with pointing that out. I’m not the only one that noticed this

Have you guys noticed how much she tries to post her dog lately ? Hahah she’s obviously read that we’ve said that if a dog hates someone it means that person is horrible. She’s trying soooo hard

• Haha

gossipergirl22

Updated thread name suggestion (she makes it easy 😂)

Erim Kaur #5 telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder its not in retail
love this title

like this post if this is the new thread name you’d prefer if not post your thread names below,

btw who’s going to make? I have no clue how to make another thread

Ayeshxoxox

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that Erim’s promoted Crypto Eats which was found to be a scam, they made 500k from innocent people’s investments! Along with other influencers but she should have checked the authenticity with that amount of followers. Don’t have screenshots of her posting it but she did attend the event!
83DC6532-5C99-41F2-8DB2-607FF1A82AAB.png

• Wow

snmp

VIP Member
I’m all for pointing out her self inflicted behaviour eg white washing her face, treatment of “friends” / employees, the fake giggle etc, but no need to mock chest size guys or things outside of someone’s control
Well she mocked it by taking these pics with this angle in response to this thread like the typical narc she is… instead of embracing any “perceived flaws” she tries to act superior than the rest and continues to fake this unrealistic beauty standard, giving girls more insecurities. She is the enemy not the commentators on this chat observing her problematic behaviour

Pisses me off how she gets all dressed up, does her make up etc for videos while her assistant is dressed casual. So bait it’s to make herself look better. How insecure can you get
Same 😖

sunnysideup555

Can someone pls tell Dr. Erim PhD BSC Hons Pysch that actually it is very normal for parents/guardians to give their children praise and love when they come home from school, while that may unfortunately not have been her experience, your fridge door fallacy is made up 🤦‍♀️ also since when is it one extreme or the other? Of course kids should be loved and praised everyday, but they should also be praised for milestones and paintings and poems etc those things aren’t mutually exclusive.

• Haha
first time poster on here… been reading through the threads. thank you so much for all your work on exposing her… i hope she loses her following soon.

tattle420

VIP Member
she really bought the cheapest and ugliest van cleef necklace lol. literally buying things just for the brand & the status of owning it.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
we have real inspiration and representation like the biggest punjabi model out there right now neelam gill paving the way for so many young kaurs. she is so authentic and real and it just shines through all of her content and work. no fluff and no trying to fake being everyone's sister but really being bitchy behind their backs because of jealousy (like *cough* erim *cough*). she is so passionate about sikh issues and stands up about them even when it jeopardises her career and even when she gets death threats and experiences real, dangerous, trolling and stalking. her whole platform is heart warming and about self empowerment and when she gets a step further in her career, it really is a step forward for all kaurs. meanwhile erim says getting clothes from house of cb for free for content and then selling them on depop, faking her skin tone and lying about laser hair removal, and posting thirst traps and feet pics on the gram is what is a step forward for brown girls everywhere. and somehow it's especially a step forward for the girls who grew up without mums. neelam is getting draped in sabyasachi and cartier for her career and making moves meanwhile erim is getting £100 primark vouchers and reselling her gifted pandora jewellery on depop for her career. neelam is known in the industry as such a hard worker and incredibly intelligent and creative meanwhile erim is known in the industry as a diva, a brat, insecure, and unpleasant to work with. she has cried on sets over scandals coming to light about her and getting exposed on twitter. maybe the difference is that neelam's daddy didn't buy her a career and she actually built herself up from the bottom. and as hard working as she is in her "hustle," she still is incredibly feminine in energy!

also find it hilarious that fable & mane is one of neelam's fav hair oils. it truly is such a great hair oil!!! both seerat and neelam have sworn by it and both of them i actually trust for beauty recommendations. i've tried it myself and the ingredients are *chef's kiss*

Attachments

• Heart

nikita14

That darker foundation she bought is actually her shade, but apparently that’s too dark lmaooooo

• Haha

opeoples

Isn’t it abit odd she’s born in money and yet is so cheap
it's odd but honestly not uncommon
i lived with someone who was born very well off who always bragged on instagram about her 'rich' lifestyle
but in real life she was so cheap and stingy about things, like the most important thing was money in her eyes over friendship/causing a scene/argument

• Sick