Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

opeoples

omg she thinks she's tawny 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂😂😂😂
this girl delusional, like her mindset is one of a kind weird, idk anyone at her level of oddness

imagine being ashamed of your skin colour in 2021, actually backwards asf

• Haha
Reactions: 9

snmp

VIP Member
Has she admitted she’s had lip filler yet?? 😂 I’m a qualified aesthetician and I’d bet my life savings on that fact that she’s had her lips done. She may have had a wide mouth and full lips naturally so it’s not AS obvious, but she’s had it done without a doubt lol look at the difference between the first and second picture.
Her lips have defo MIRACULOUSLY grown in size over recent months perhaps she’ll claim byerim oil did it

• Haha

sunnysideup555

Why does she make it out like this whole warehouse belongs to her and she built it from the ground up 😂 when in reality all her stock is on this shelving until alone.

She’s so deluded flexing that her dad didn’t support her can you imagine slagging your only parent off 😂 he just let you live in his apartment rent free, bought you a car, supported you while you couldn’t get a 9-5 job, acted as a guarantor for her apartment now and supported her through uni. Notice how she doesn’t advise her sisters about student finance/loans and how to get on the property ladder, save money etc renting because she doesn’t have a clue because her dad supported her which allowed her to be in the fortunate position to start a business.

But Miss BSc MRes Psych hons stays making pointless videos on how to shop at Tesco and argue. Also find it interesting that there’s no actual difference in her lifestyle before her business and now. Designer items in the same category, car of the same category, renting a 1 bed in London £1.5K a month, not massively luxurious you can afford that on a £45K year salary, frequents the same restaurants and same basic holidays but carry on bragging about your 7 figure business bestie 😆

Attachments

• Heart
Not her finally admitting to getting laser done on her armpits because she’s been called out so many times here hahahah oh god.

• Haha

nikita14

She’s such a LIAR OMG

It’s literally genetics how is she lying about PTSD AND ALOPECIA?

Every time she surprises me how horrible she actually is lying about such serious and heartbreaking issues

sunnysideup555

Not Erim ignoring the fact that she’s cancelled and posting about the ice in her sock 💀 this girl is so far of touch with reality she must be living in an alternate dimension lol.

• Haha
It’s that not even the whole truth I can’t imagine how worse it actually was
This is for sure the most worrying part of it. It’s always people like erim that try their hardest to come across as angels and the nicest people that really have the ugliest character deep down. Anyone that’s genuinely a nice person doesn’t have to try that hard to show it!! It just exudes of them like a good vibe. She is bad bad bad vibes and you can’t hide that ugliness for very long.

beans01

Chatty Member
So many saw the tweets on erim. Even if it has been taken down, many will now find this thread ☠

the truth has come out.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
fable & mane's diwali PR is absolutely amazing! a whole PR event to educate about the roots of the culture in their oil! byerim could neverrrr and that's why she's not stocked in sephora/cult beauty/selfridges 😂 shes too busy begging for freebies on her stories in exchange for shoutouts. sorry hun but selfridges isn't handing out shelf room to begs like byerim sis, you can ✨manifest ✨ as much as you want it aint happening, you just keep making those memes and paying ur employees £2/hr.. maybe you'll get shelf space on tk maxx! sending you good vibes your way for that erim 💓

she's not lost followers on ig but she's losing twitter followers 💀 with how much is coming out about her, it's only a matter of time before instagram and tik tok follow. looks like she's got an even bigger exposé coming her way if what has been exposed about her so far is only the tip of the iceberg

she also removed four tweets when she started getting dragged to filth, always trying to cover her tracks
I just found an Instagram page trying to expose her omg this was just one of the posts about her I’m in shock

Attachments

• Wow

snmp

VIP Member
And let’s not forget the premise of this “7 figure revenue generating hair oil” even if it is true:
1. scamming impressionable young followers for a £40 hair oil that we can mix at home
2. Paying employees who made BYERIM £2 ph or “paid” with shitty PR gifts and fake exposure on IG
3. Pure lies spewed on instagram using fake success stories of shitty influencers blatantly Wearing hair extensions to promote the oil (note: Caucasian women genetically do not have thick hair growth like Asian or black women regardless)
4. flagging genuine trust pilot reviews of customer hair fall/ balding. So customers resort to reporting on tattle
5. Gaslighting and manipulating public who question the reliability of her oil
6. Unregulated product - show us the EU cosmetics registration number?
7. no clear labelling e.g shelf life of oil cos not regulated
8. Does not refund customers with genuine complaints
9. Using women struggles and specifically brown women struggles to capitalise, “doing it for the girls” “sisterhood” my arse. when in reality there is evidence that she hates women, abuses women, is jealous of her own friends, and steals their men.

at this point she needs to be shut down. Before she brings out more unregulated unregistered skincare products 🥴 I’m sick of these influencers getting away with this just for clout.

keep yo foot on this fraud narcissist neck with the truth!

So convenient that all her Q&A questions addressed everything we discuss on here. Classic narc. Sis post the 7 figure business receipts lol. If it’s actually true and she’s tired of people accusing her of lying then post the link. Lips couldn’t be plumped up with more filler if she tried but she hasn’t had anything done allegedly lol. Also why does she still post videos of her fake laughing and demonstrating how she’s unable to express genuine emotions. She looks like she’s constipated.
Blatantly had lip fillers 🤡

I just can’t even with this victim playing bullshit 😖 she sends questions to herself in response to the truth about her on these threads 🤣

Erim please show us the 7 figure accounts, it’s £6k on companies house?

People still dragging her on Twitter loool 🍿 👀
I just can’t STAND how she is weaponising her followers by these bullshit Q&A’s she’s having with herself. little pea brains thinks we can’t see that!

Last edited:

harm124

The first post was made 24 hours ago, they have 5 followers and 20 odd people they follow. So a fake account that she clearly made won 🤣 why lie about a giveaway to make yourself look good? Watch all these clothes be flogged on Depop now!

Show us how the winner was selected please Erim hun xo

Attachments

• Haha