Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunnysideup555

She should change her bio to “doing it for the men with a foot fetish” 😂 it’s the way she posts her feet like she’s being helpful as tho she invented white toes and French polish on toes when we’ve been doing this for years, but really she’s doing it for thirsty men.

and since when did she have managers? 💀 I bet they work for the brand she’s collabing with and managing the campaign, she loves to embellish everything like the world revolves around her.

I’m convinced her friends hate her at this point, bc WHY IS HER FOUNDATION GREY? The colourism is real with this one. Watch her try and relate this to the fact she grew up without a mum like that’s her excuse for knowing nothing about makeup. She literally has professionals do her makeup for her lol next time make a note of the shade they use look at the difference in these pics.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

kkg863

still can't get over dr erim kaur whatsapp university bsc 1st class hon. graduate making a whole igtv about "regulation" and how her practice is to make sure she's properly fed and slept well before anything else when her everyday stories are always her complaining she never gets sleep and never has time to eat a whole meal and starves all day to stay skinny
That’s because eating and sleeping is for us regular peasants, but when you’re a superior girl boss making 7-figures there’s no time to eat and sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8

beans01

Chatty Member
She literally just posted a tiktok this weekend about her aunt to make her the oil. If I was her family I’d be so angry she’s giving off the narrative she had no females around her and was left to fend for herself.

I also don’t feel she wants to raise awareness for cancer, I feel it’s a selfish stunt to raise her platform by using her mums passing at any opportunity now.

Erim has no morals.

Attachments

jsecret2937

So I was thinking about that crypto thing she went to and then it just all of a sudden clicked. She won the giveaway, she posted she found the ticket but why would they do a legit giveaway if the whole thing was a scam. So it started making me think she could’ve been in on this more than we think she is because she’ll just be grouped with the other “influencers” in the we just promoted it and didn’t know

they were always that price and they sell very fast, all of Hema's stock was sold out for a few weeks until a few days ago
going through her insta something about her hair compared to Erims looked more real

nikita14

Is she seriously teaching us how to shop? So you don’t possess common sense to know the softer stuff is supposed to go on top in shopping bags lol omg “I’m not the one to gatekeep” gate keep what 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
erim, considering you have a business degree and can barely handle your own business, i will definitely not be taking and psychology advice from you.

beans01

Chatty Member
The story where she says if any small businesses want to collaborate for her staff party.
In other words, she wants freebies as she’s so damn cheap and will exploit smaller businesses.

For someone who apparently has a 7 figure business, buy your own stuff erim 🤣 cheap AF!

Attachments

sunnysideup555

Not this girl acting like she has tips on underarm discolouration for the girls that grew up without a mum 😂 like we don’t have google in this day and age. Erim hun in case you didn’t know, discolourisation and bumps are caused by shaving and since you’ve had laser what advice exactly are you going to give us? Looool break down the walls you know 😂😂😂 there are plenty of ethnic women (Asian and black) on IG and TikTok with advice on this issue and some have made products to help this, maybe you should support a small business for once instead of content on how you maintain your white armpits.

Attachments

• Haha

jsecret2937

This crypto eats scam isn’t loooking good at all, the fact that Erim even got invited when majority of people there were reality stars from LI etc says ALOT about her connections with Gurvs whos probably behind all of this

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Anyone arrested yet? I remember her ‘lawyer’ mentioning someone getting a restraining order (even though that term doesn’t exist in the UK 🤭)

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
Guys is this some type of threat 😂😂😂😂😂 ERIM I’d die from embarrassment that my daughter gets exposed on the daily for fat shaming and bullying brown females/ friends or employees, for editing her pics creating an unrealistic beauty standard, FOR BEING A SCAMMER, a pathological liar, a fraud and a fake religious influencer…

and just so you know I show my hubby and friends-your posts and this thread and they all think you’re crazy AF

Attachments

harm124

Why doesn't she wear an actual chunni instead of a scarf when she's playing her holier than thou role for Sikh Channel??

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
Yeah the interior is the same. Why does she constantly label drop as well. Screaminggg povertyyy
I mean the story she wants everyone to believe online is that she is devout, self made, rags to riches (squatting in the slums of London 🤣) who grew up (with no handouts) to be this million pound entrepreneur, on her way to be kylie Jenner rich; but there is proof on tattle that all of this is lies and embellishment. In reality she is an average looking, basic, middle class London girl, mediocre, who loves a selfie, freebie, social media obsessed, entitled, with nothing really extraordinary about her or her life.

ps. I find it hilarious how she thought her workout video would go viral! But literally nobody clicked it! 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha