Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still on about her birthday… Stop trying to prove that people cared about you, I know you wrote that card yourself
IMG_3193.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who ditched Erim again? Defo been ditched by another lad. so obvious when she is in narcissistic rage, why she screaming at us about cleanse and toning skin today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I promise you nobody else using the letter x is except this loser lol. She’s so weird and desperate. I cannot stand this witch

Reactions: 3
I promise you nobody else using the letter x is except this loser lol. She’s so weird and desperate. I cannot stand this witch
The fact the card isn’t signed off and it says some random ass quote. No mention about memories, how much of a good friend erim is etc. It was definitely written by her 😂

Init… such a dead card. If I ever received that from a friend or even fam, I’d be disappointed lol

Everyone can see past her lies..I can’t help but giggle with I see her silly stories. It’s obvious she wrote that card to herself.

Crazy to think a few years ago she was doing soo well and now no one can stand her. Whenever her name comes up, there is always a negative story or experience to follow.

Less than 2 weeks until valentines day so expect her to show off her roses and other gifts her sugardaddies buy her

HAHHAHHA her new IG reel " going back to school for three years for her education"

EXCUSE me let me fact check you really quickly and humble you
1) you are a Finance Major or Accounting major and pre- Covid on your lives everyday with 40 girls you would talk about how much you hated that job
2) you win fake "certificates for your brand in which you BUY. you BUY your certificates. and half of those businesses that you are in competition with you are so dumb you fake following looks better so you win them
3) you won an award for an "Make up artist" of the year in UAE in which it was two crusty old men and one of them was a BARBER a HAIR CUTTING BARBER you were competing against.

4) For school you get LV paper to write on.... like what sane maniac spends 1000$ on paper to write on
5) You complain every second of the day on how basic atoms and molecular formula is sooooo hard and you dropped out of your course but llittle do you know you need that basic knowledge do see how chemicals interact, to see that your hair is made up proteins like Kertain but that stuff was toooooooooooo hard for you that your dropped out of that program and seeked the internets opinion that it is okay to "drop out" and yet you complained on how you bought a scope for scalp care and this course was soooo informative on dermatology and claiming you were a dermatologist
6) you are now joining this 7 week course from Goldman Sacs in which the application was just list your Instagram handle... and it is another fake certificate so you are going back to school for 7 WEEKS not 3 years and in 3 years you couldve gotten your masters degree, a PhD, and MD so that your brand could mean value instead of just complaining on the internet and dropping out of school so why not claim all the truth?

The truth is that everything was handed to you from your first job at the bar because of your dad, your dad doing all your brand deals in Dubai and helping you get established, from doing your finances and stuff which you know nothing about, to scaming people and using them for clout and you remember making them sign a NDA and then paying then 2$ and then dropping out of every program youve done cause they are "hard" so why not say that you cant do basic tasks and you expect others to do them. Basic tasks as in going to grocery stores you ask your friends to go with you, you don't know how to cook, and you don't like anything "hard working" so please shut up and tell the truth sometimes.

Where’s her fake ass hair course certificate? Now it’s a stupid fake Goldman Sachs course that anyone can join…

her responses to people on TikTok are so cold & unkind. Idk why people still like her. Blows my mind
---
HAHHAHHA her new IG reel " going back to school for three years for her education"

EXCUSE me let me fact check you really quickly and humble you
1) you are a Finance Major or Accounting major and pre- Covid on your lives everyday with 40 girls you would talk about how much you hated that job
2) you win fake "certificates for your brand in which you BUY. you BUY your certificates. and half of those businesses that you are in competition with you are so dumb you fake following looks better so you win them
3) you won an award for an "Make up artist" of the year in UAE in which it was two crusty old men and one of them was a BARBER a HAIR CUTTING BARBER you were competing against.

4) For school you get LV paper to write on.... like what sane maniac spends 1000$ on paper to write on
5) You complain every second of the day on how basic atoms and molecular formula is sooooo hard and you dropped out of your course but llittle do you know you need that basic knowledge do see how chemicals interact, to see that your hair is made up proteins like Kertain but that stuff was toooooooooooo hard for you that your dropped out of that program and seeked the internets opinion that it is okay to "drop out" and yet you complained on how you bought a scope for scalp care and this course was soooo informative on dermatology and claiming you were a dermatologist
6) you are now joining this 7 week course from Goldman Sacs in which the application was just list your Instagram handle... and it is another fake certificate so you are going back to school for 7 WEEKS not 3 years and in 3 years you couldve gotten your masters degree, a PhD, and MD so that your brand could mean value instead of just complaining on the internet and dropping out of school so why not claim all the truth?

The truth is that everything was handed to you from your first job at the bar because of your dad, your dad doing all your brand deals in Dubai and helping you get established, from doing your finances and stuff which you know nothing about, to scaming people and using them for clout and you remember making them sign a NDA and then paying then 2$ and then dropping out of every program youve done cause they are "hard" so why not say that you cant do basic tasks and you expect others to do them. Basic tasks as in going to grocery stores you ask your friends to go with you, you don't know how to cook, and you don't like anything "hard working" so please shut up and tell the truth sometimes.
this is amazing. 7 weeks & she says 3 years is bleeping wild lol . Wow

Cohort Dates
Applications for either the national (online) or local (in-person) cohorts must be submitted approximately 3 months before the cohort’s start date.
APPLY BYNov 2023
COHORT DATESJan-April 2024
---
its the Goldman Sacs 10000 small business cohort/ program

Reactions: 2
Guys now she got another card out pretending that her “friend” gave it to her. Don’t be shy erim, show us the inside of your card and what they wrote. I bet nothing is there because you bought the card yourself 😭😭😭
IMG_3241.jpeg

Omg they are hiring again
IMG_3264.jpeg

Did she even post in 2015?
IMG_3265.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Why is Erim such a hateful jealous beyatch to her followers, what’s with the clown emoji? To her female followers. Because men on Instagram are proposing to their woman abroad? Maybe she didn’t even
IMG_0876.jpeg
want the ring? Maybe the fiancé decided that she’s the one, why do you think women are begging it just cos you do Erim! Most women are normal and deserve lavish engagements not narcissistic clout chasers like you. Slag

She still on about her bday???
IMG_3284.jpeg

I just know she stinks and gives everyone a headache before she opens her mouth
IMG_3285.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not suprised by 20. She probably stinks and needs to cover up that stench.

IMG_3369.jpeg
IMG_3368.jpeg

back to writing fake 5 star reviews 🤣😂 she makes it so obvious it’s her.

Reactions: 4
If you’re using one of her stupid ass videos to hide from your parents you need serious bleeping help.
All for desi girls living their lives but Jesus Christ do it without using her stupid ass videos. She’s pushing 30 making videos for teenagers

Reactions: 5