Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A byerim ad came up in my tiktok fyp, how desperate is she 😂😂 Go put some fable and mane oil on the bald patches on the top of your head and stop bothering us
8043F1FA-630E-4897-9224-54309548D9B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“ONCE IN A LIFETIME SALE, STOCK WILL RUN OUT, NEVER HAVING A SALE AGAIN”- you have a sale every month pls
A57B197F-22F5-4C53-8B7C-33FE6273C281.jpeg

Omg be for real, your not reposting any stories because only BYERIM and your DENTIST wished you a happy birthday 😂😂 You wished yourself a happy birthday how embarrassing
C1CF8035-EE10-4370-BE3C-750AF304DE8A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_2962.jpeg

IMG_2963.jpeg
Throw back to the photo where erim uploaded that caption. Erims birthday upload today 🤮🤮🤮🤮 put it away erim 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t she 30 this year? I could’ve sworn she said she was 29 last year. Or am I just hating l

Reactions: 2
Why does whenever she workout she says she losssssttttt so much weight etc && then just shows her doing glutes

IMG_0138.jpeg

lol how tacky and ugly these are for a 30 year old ceo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the fact she is still in 2000s I thought she wanted “luxury” this screams Walmart

• Haha
  • Sick
She did literally nothing for her birthday to celebrate her last year in her 20s. I guess no one wanted to celebrate with her. Even her grandad couldn’t be asked to go out for a meal. What a sad life she has. No family. No friends.

• Haha
She did literally nothing for her birthday to celebrate her last year in her 20s. I guess no one wanted to celebrate with her. Even her grandad couldn’t be asked to go out for a meal. What a sad life she has. No family. No friends.
I was thinking this. She pretends it was so small and peaceful but she just had no one to hang out with 😂😂 She seriously needs friends

“Best outfits” 💀💀 Where is your sense of style
F96F0244-C764-457A-BB2B-03A83BD08C6B.jpeg

SHE IS STILL FAKE LAUGHING AND LOOKING UP AT THE END OF HER REELS. I don’t want to see up your nostrils
599412AA-E98A-454E-9656-8102A96AEDDE.jpeg

Eeeew she always goes out with greasy hair
80218B9D-EBFD-4B0B-813D-577F3BB5EE36.jpeg

There it is! A birthday post from her only friend- some dentist who’s also a weirdo just like her

goes to show if she actually had friends she’d post nonstop lol. “I don’t wanna spam” yet she spams bullshit about her dumbass toast

im a certified hater lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I came here to say the same thing the only person who wanted to hang out with her was her dentist

It only got views coz she posted it on her story saying something about let’s talk about tongue, scalps & vaginas” so ofc all the dirty pervy men were gonna watch it
She needs an only fans page already, disgusting little woman pretending to be innocent and modest. It’s shameful behaviour