Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's looking for beta testers for her website but this is a SCAM! It's not a beta test but her live website and she will use any positive posts people write and post them publicly - don't be fooled into thinking you're helping her out.

Reactions: 3
She’s been quiet lately. Incoming post about how she needed a break and/ or a cryptic picture of her in the ER or some hospital bracelet.

orrrrr she finally getting dicked down by that other scammer aman kaur? Forgot his name

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Posts free Palestine but still drinks Starbucks
. bleeping fake bleep

Subtly posting hairy legs to say she’s with a guy. 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
On one of her latest tiktoks, she got 54 likes in the last 24 hours. An account with over 300,000 followers, and only 54 likes. Yikes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So why isn’t she in Harrods yet then?!

Typical narc label dropping where she can’t really back it up
---
No one getting advice from a dead business owner who can only get her products in wedding exhibitions
Have you seen Aman natt comment on that podcast? She was criticising Punjabi drinking culture and he commented “she needs a drink” hahahaha

• Haha
Someone’s made an account called @Thaari29 to post videos about Erim and Parv’s just made a video about it to take it down

Typical narc label dropping where she can’t really back it up
---

Have you seen Aman natt comment on that podcast? She was criticising Punjabi drinking culture and he commented “she needs a drink” hahahaha
Where’s Aman’s comment? I couldn’t see it

IMG_0499.png

“Shall I??? Do I buy it???” while she shows the most ugliest piece of tit that’s so expensive to show she has money to spend

Stfu Erim we all know you was never gonna spend that much money and you probably don’t have that much either. That’s why you have to do pointless ads to make money. Your business not making you anything
IMG_0166.jpeg

She looks like a man
IMG_0167.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
“Been sitting in the gurdwara more often recently”

Firstly, you haven’t because we all know she can’t go to the gurdwara without letting her followers know.

Secondly, I wouldn’t put it past Erim to say this only because of Parv and how much engagement Parv is getting.

Reactions: 5