Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mad how did she manage to get them hidden?
She makes a complaint to google that we are using her pictures/content which is “copyright” because it’s only allowed on her websites. She makes a new complaint everytime we start a new thread, it’s quite funny actually. But, when I search her name up, this website still comes up??
51354F77-92F5-49BA-86BD-C9E2C7B921B1.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She makes a complaint to google that we are using her pictures/content which is “copyright” because it’s only allowed on her websites. She makes a new complaint everytime we start a new thread, it’s quite funny actually. But, when I search her name up, this website still comes up??View attachment 2667395
She changed the original URL from onlyfans now to byerim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please explain to me how her posting stuff without “ad” belong to her website cause from all I know those don’t belong to anyone cause it is public knowledge. && please let me know if every post you make ends up on your website it doesn’t sooo you can’t be making false claims eveytime that it’s byerim cause that website sells stuff doesn’t promote that SHINEEEEEE or that bottle you need. So get the eff out of here.

&& since it is “public” it is freely to be distributed unless you state in your Instagram bio “sharing is copyright infringement” or something cause if it’s public it can be freely distributed and reposted it

plus babes you show us everyday how many saves and retweets and reposts your stuff gets OHHHH wait you BEGGGGG people to tag you in your posts sooooo we are just tagging you in this thread so others can see it 😏 safe hunting

• Heart
Yes, prepare for the “omggg I hate my birthday, guess when my birthday is” comments by her. Then she’ll lie about her age again
Let’s not forget her “once a year 10% sale for my birthday” - which she does at least once a month all year round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes girl so much thickness in your hair 😍😍😍 just three stands at the front with all your hair forward 😍
AD23A53E-7D83-40D0-878A-C689E5AA3CBB.jpeg

• Haha
Desperate Ekam (Erims PT) never got much clout from Erim as she expected… now she’s using her grandparents for content and tagging imjustbesti meme page to get clout. They reshared her first video she did from Xmas day with her grandparents on insta, so now she’s begging it. Erim obv had to comment to get her share of attention and clout too. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bothbas bad as eachother. Such begs. Both use their grandparents for content and take the piss out of them.

IMG_7875.png

IMG_7876.jpeg

The fact that Ekam keeps posting those videos as well…it’s giving desperate for views

they both keep posting videos of grandparents cause Kim Mann posts soo much with hers on Tiktok and those videos do well and she recently posted how her grandma was recognized in the Gurdwara because of tiktok so they just copying

The sad part is that Ekam only seems to be talking to her grandparents solely for views. Her grandparents are probably loving that she’s speaking about marriage etc, but Ekam’s motive is just to get views. So sad.

What I don’t get is what is the purpose of getting views? Ekam is a PT, so how would getting views on her grandparents videos help her business in any way? An actual clout chaser

Reactions: 4
The sad part is that Ekam only seems to be talking to her grandparents solely for views. Her grandparents are probably loving that she’s speaking about marriage etc, but Ekam’s motive is just to get views. So sad.

What I don’t get is what is the purpose of getting views? Ekam is a PT, so how would getting views on her grandparents videos help her business in any way? An actual clout chaser
Her PT business probably isn’t doing as well as she had hoped by working with Erim for free, so she probably wants to get ad deals etc and go down the influencing route instead now

I think so too cause after her competition or something she said she was taking a break etc so she might just be trying to build her brand. Also her assistant zainab is very silent guess she found out the truth about Erim

Does anyone actually use her stupid ass “save this for your parents “ bs? Her cheeks look so weird or is it just me

Why is she praising the South Asian community when she used to call us crabs?? Stop with this fake love
417C79DF-7B63-4E8B-A0C6-8FFD7BE6A03D.jpeg