Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erim is probably fuming that Parv’s hair growth tiktok has gone viral. I could be wrong, but I don’t think byerim has over viral?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Erim is probably fuming that Parv’s hair growth tiktok has gone viral. I could be wrong, but I don’t think byerim has over viral?
I agree, every hair growth video parv posts gets over 1m views. I know for a fact that it boils erim’s blood

Reactions: 4
I saw it on Instagram
Found it popped up again this stupid podcast. She knows nothing about Punjabi culture she’s a coconut
---
I agree, every hair growth video parv posts gets over 1m views. I know for a fact that it boils erim’s blood
God delivered for parv in the hardest way possible and she is resilient I don’t care what anyone says trolling her on her tiktok 🙏🏻

it boils my blood that Erim indirected parv and took the piss out of this awful hair loss and stress she’s going through. But karma is a real witch Erim, because parv had to lose her hair to prove HER OIL WORKS. She doesn’t even need to compete with byerim 👋🏼

Attachments

This girl needs a tailor
It’s quite obvious she wears over sized skirts just to bang on about her malnourished waist.

Erim is a walking cancer waiting to happen.
---
Lmao look her up she a serial killer. I’ve never heard a more accurate depiction of Erim

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This girl needs a tailor
She purposely buys too big clothes to make out that her waist is soo small and she can barely fit into anything

Anytime she shops she has to let everyone know she’s a size 6/XS. It’s because you have no ass or boobs Erim. Gym does nothing for you

What’s funny is that she wants to create this illusion of a luxurious life, but by wearing ill fitting clothes, it’s really giving I bought this off the sale rack and can’t afford to get it tailored.

Reactions: 5
How long is she gonna talk about this oxford uni business course that’s SUPER COMPETITIVE and OMG ITS OXFORD like your business is shite, no course will help it, even if it’s an Oxford one

What does this even mean?? Where is the correlation??
IMG_0292.jpeg

WHY DOES SHE STICK HER BUM OUT SO MUCH 🤣🤣🤣🤣 No one gets out of a car like that. You have a flat ass Erim, get over
IMG_0294.jpeg

• Haha
What a load of bull that course she is gone too. And in my whole years of owning a phone, I've never accidentally captured myself recording and laughing.

What a load of bull that course she is gone too. And in my whole years of owning a phone, I've never accidentally captured myself recording and laughing.
It was so fake to seem like she’s getting along with everyone. Let’s be honest, she’s sat on the table talking to no one because no one likes her and she’s more busy taking pictures of everything so she can make these pointless stories

Didn’t someone say that course is something you just pay for?
Nobody accidentally records themselves. She needs to get canceled. Idk why it hasn’t happened yet.

Another wedding exhibition 🤣🤣 retail who???
IMG_0310.jpeg

Why is her mouth so big it looks abnormal. The fake teeth makes her look like a horse
IMG_0309.jpeg
IMG_0308.jpeg

• Haha
Erim having to do tit I give to my 18 yo teen interns at an investment bank to raise their profile in the bank is screaming byerim is a nonsense empty business. Awks

Attachments

Reactions: 5
same bra strap is back after years same ONE gross bra her hygiene needs to be reported
IMG_1918.png

IMG_1919.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She not bought followers in a while on IG and had no growth in numbers naturally. Erim is just so boring. All she can achieve with her brand is going to exhibition events.

her recent stories don’t state it’s her own brand so il report that to ASA 😂

This is the weirdest pick me post ever. Erim turns 30 next year 👵🏼 how about she stops competing with teenagers narc!!! 🚩

• Sick