Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so OLD but can someone please tell her this lip hack is ugly on her
IMG_6318.png

---
IMG_6318.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
my cousin married a sikh man and their background is different to the norm apparently their traditions are somewhat different than they have a particular look to them. She looks like one of those

they wear lots of gold jewellery ?

Spot the bum pad enhancer 👀 can see it just under the waist band at the back - this outfit is a reply to this Tattle thread…
100% knew it was to reply to thread and she gon and exposed herself again she wears bum pads 😂😂😂 ! What a dumb witch 😂😂😂 add to wiki!! you’re a bleeping liar Erim! Show us a bikini pic you lying little narcissist

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm gonna bet next she's gonna say I am flattered by the accusations of a bbl or something and claim she's all natural. 😂

• Haha
Ngl what was the point in the last reel to show us walking with her bum at this point I feel like her page is an OF and she is just trying to promote it with her hair oil and comments to herself cause ngl I don’t see any other south Asian creators who are just so “body image” provoked like she gets off knowing her thirst men like her post. Cuse if that’s the only post you got why you posting it? To show us you don’t have butt pads? Cause idk 🤷🏽‍♀️ what the point of that post is

for a 30 year old who claims she is CEO of a multidollar beard and hair oil business who has no friends besides us trolls who she has to respond to on her posts cause she gets her ideas from us. So I’m confused what she brings to table besides her dumb provoked posts at 30…. Go check out other CEOs who are way more successful and let me say ELEGANT

for example that F1 driver his gf Alexandra Saint Milex or whatever people went crazy at how aesthetically pleasing her post was and it was just light and pretty &&& then we have like Olivia Popo who just got married her IG is sooooo aesthetically pleasing

and then we have the crab….. no comment

Erim complimenting herself that she’s an empath is wild!!! Erim look up the meaning of mid range narcissist! You bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 2
That’s what I’m saying she choose to post a pic of her walking and attacking us she has a bum but the way she is walking and acting is like an ad for OF not an ad for her long hair by Erim and what does Byerim her brand have to do with the post. Cause yeah her hair is washed and stuff ( but we know she doesn’t wash it) soooooo what’s she showing us exactly? Besides an ad for OF
---
Also if none of these scream sexual to you then maybe I’m crazy!!!! Like she purposely chooses them to be the cover photo

We see mouth
Chest
Bum
Abdominal
Bum
Shoulders

and this isn’t OF??

D66D4529-CA4F-4529-AA89-F1AEE02C20E4.jpeg

• Heart
Erim complimenting herself that she’s an empath is wild!!! Erim look up the meaning of mid range narcissist! You bleeping weirdo
So embarassing. You don’t call yourself an empath, others usually say that about you. But of course she has no friends to say things about her so she has to do it herself
---
That’s what I’m saying she choose to post a pic of her walking and attacking us she has a bum but the way she is walking and acting is like an ad for OF not an ad for her long hair by Erim and what does Byerim her brand have to do with the post. Cause yeah her hair is washed and stuff ( but we know she doesn’t wash it) soooooo what’s she showing us exactly? Besides an ad for OF
---
Also if none of these scream sexual to you then maybe I’m crazy!!!! Like she purposely chooses them to be the cover photo

We see mouth
Chest
Bum
Abdominal
Bum
Shoulders

and this isn’t OF??

View attachment 3026288
She’s doing it for the girls without a mum though!!!

Reactions: 2
Haven’t posted much here but I cannot stand this woman. But tonight I was re-watching crazy Rich Asians(lol sorry one of my go to feel good movies). But there’s a scene where the rich, goody-two shoes wife , innocent woman named Astrid , who so happens to me a multi millionaire , goes to a jewelry store and sees a young girl, maybe 8-10 years. Astrid, gets down to the child’s level and talks to her sweetly…. For some reason, I feel like Erman watches this scene and thought that she could portray Astrid in real life with real children. Erman definitely watched that and said “ yep I’m that goody two shoes boss witch and can relate to children who can’t afford the higher end BS things in life” .
Ugh, can’t stand Erman. Also, that’s the nickname my girlfriend gave to Erim .

• Heart