Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credits goes to @beans01!!

Thread number #14 on Erim Kaur, when will these end?!

To recap, she is still the same bully who is desperately trying (and failing) to get her products into retail. As these threads go on, she seems to get worse rather than take any accountability. She also still takes these threads down on google 🤣🤣

Reminder that a recap of all the threads is in the wiki (pink button at the top right)!

#byerim #erim #erimkaur

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thing with Erim is she wants to be famous. She doesn't care at what costs and doesn't seem to care that her future generations will see her as a scam artist. Lots of her relatives know what she and her dad are like.
She wants the fame but doesn't link the baggage that comes with it.
It'll be interesting to see what happens when she gets married as you know she'll want to make sure the whole world knows about it but then will say "I was a small and classy ceremony". Lets see if she has a proper Sikh anand karaj.

She didn't talk alot about Juggy and the #freeJuggy and lets see what she says about the upcoming Sikh events

Reactions: 3
Is she that desperate for sales that she’s had to write her Black Friday promo in her insta bio?! 😂😂😂
Has anyone even ordered? She usually screenshots their orders and puts it on her story or she will say “omg we are selling out!!”

Reactions: 1
at this rate those screenshots be old sales and she just posting them. I dont trust her screenshots anymore.
---
Someone legit said something about her "awards" and expecting more
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 7.12.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 7.14.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 7.16.09 PM.png

• Wow
What is she on??!! She said “anti hard water”

IMG_8168.png

didn’t know you still drank

IMG_8167.png

IMG_8170.png

Nobody talking to you or at your booth

Someone had said on Parv’s live that Erim made an indirect about Parv’s hair fall out. Something about “What comes around goes around”. Has anyone seen that?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve not seen it but if she did then that’s an absolute low. As erim claims she has had alopecia herself (that tiny dot).

alopecia/hair loss can be extremely distressing, I lost so much hair using byerim hair oil and took months to grow back. Byerim response to my hair loss was scientifically not linked to her oil, yet so many reviews are stating the same thing.

Someone had said on Parv’s live that Erim made an indirect about Parv’s hair fall out. Something about “What comes around goes around”. Has anyone seen that?

Reactions: 2
Excuse me does she know what a paediatrician is? ? What children’s doctor approved her oil?

she’s so desperate to sound educated and impressive. Just say child friendly mate

Attachments

I haven’t but that 100% sounds like erim. She’s always doing sly digs rather than being upfront

Excuse me does she know what a paediatrician is? ? What children’s doctor approved her oil?

she’s so desperate to sound educated and impressive. Just say child friendly mate
Yes, pediatricians can provide recommendations regarding the use of oil on a child's hair. Many parents use oils such as coconut oil, olive oil, or baby oil to moisturize a child's scalp and hair. These oils can help prevent dryness and flakiness and may provide some benefits for the hair and scalp.However, it's essential to keep in mind that every child is unique, and individual reactions to products can vary. If a child has specific skin conditions or allergies, a pediatrician may recommend or advise against certain oils. Additionally, using too much oil or not properly rinsing it out can lead to greasy hair and may contribute to other issues. Before applying any new product, including oils, to a child's skin or hair, it's a good idea to consult with a pediatrician, especially if the child has any pre-existing skin conditions or allergies.

But tbh I think using anything on a baby ( especially since they grow natural hair) you should always ask a Pediatrician. Also since it is not approved by the main board the American Board of Pediatrics or the UK Board of Pediatrics. You shouldn't claim that it is approved by a Pediatrician. Because you don't really know if they are a certified Pediatrician. Becuase I think in order to have this you need extra schooling.
  1. Pass the Pediatric Board Exam: The ABP administers the certifying examination for general pediatrics. You need to pass this exam to become board-certified. The exam is designed to assess your knowledge and clinical skills in pediatrics.
  2. Meet Training Requirements (if applicable): If you are pursuing a subspecialty certification, additional fellowship training is required. After completing your fellowship, you may need to pass a subspecialty board exam.
  3. Submit an Application for Certification: After meeting all the requirements, you can submit an application for board certification through the ABP. This involves providing documentation of your medical education, training, and licensure.
  4. Maintain Certification: Certification is not a one-time process. Pediatricians are required to participate in ongoing education and assessment to maintain their certification. The ABP has a Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program that includes various components such as exams, self-assessment, and quality improvement activities

So we don't know who the doctor is who approved this which I think she needs to disclose because she is not disclosing if it is (ABP) certified.

So so true, it’s so weird I was scrolling through Insta and someone told Organic Oils by Hema they bought her oil for their baby and she commented her oils shouldn’t be used for children under 3, so there definitely should be transparency from Erim

Reactions: 4
it should be transparent>> cause people don't know the difference between "Pediatrician approved" && "Board Certified Pediatrican Approved with the logo from "the American Board of Pediatricians or The UK Board of Pediatricans" in my opinion if you arent educated or if you are just a normal human being with no science background you will think oh "Pediatrician" approved means its a big thing. But where is the stamp? Where is the date?

Honestly no doctor in this world is allowed to approve something like this because at the end of the day if it doesn't work for that baby or that baby has an underlying condition or something but being backed by like a "board" you know that many high end people have signed off that this works. So I really think it is unfair to say that. Because even her stupid Trainer will always say "don't do as I say" because what works for you might not work for others.

Cause at the end of the day this "pediatrician" is like oh "oil" it works >> and they ran with it which is so wrong so they need to say this is the doctor that approved of it and if you have any questions please consult Doctor X,Y,Z
---
Also another thing that is super misleading is she posted this right "hair award" but does she state that 100 people won this award...
Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 1.37.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 1.40.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 1.39.42 PM.png

they only have "13K" followers on IG >>> to win this award and then this is the application: you don't submit anything no statement, nothing except a 75$ fee to "pay for it"

Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 1.42.51 PM.png

so how is this a brag ^^^ its just another award you bought

Last edited: