Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the video of her with the little girl just exemplifies how fake and transparent she is and actually I’m not even being horrible but her hair is actually really thin and greasy and that’s on a video so I wonder what it looks like in real life, it must be really bad. She genuinely doesn’t really have nice hair.

Reactions: 4
When your engagement is low bc you been cancelled post constant thirst traps of your fake arse with padded body suit to Punjabi music to get the freshies. She lives for comments like these she never deletes them! She’s such a pick me, she wants to be the girl that takes other girls men. She thrives in it, because she’s a narcissist. Shame she’s cross eyed and only a 5/10

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
When your engagement is low bc you been cancelled post constant thirst traps of your fake arse with padded body suit to Punjabi music to get the freshies. She lives for comments like these she never deletes them! She’s such a pick me, she wants to be the girl that takes other girls men. She thrives in it, because she’s a narcissist. Shame she’s cross eyed and only a 5/10
This video is rubbish, I swear her bum looks like it's not real? Is she wearing those padded panties? 🫠

This video is rubbish, I swear her bum looks like it's not real? Is she wearing those padded panties? 🫠
💯 can see the padding on each cheek she is a flat ironing board in real life. Go on Erim show us a bikini pic to prove you’re not an ironing board along with all your other thirst traps and only fans pages
---
More comments written to herself to plead with the public that she’s kind. Erim it’s too late we have credible witness statements and receipts on wiki, your time is up. You’re also aging so badly and the influencer era is no more.

I will update you all on the outcomes of the brand cancellations please keep us updated too! My beautiful girls girl community 🫶🏽 ps. Hello fresh is another one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
We will be adding this one to the list of cancellations (if it’s even real) for her toxic oil that causes hair fall too because this narc will keep bragging about it. I will end your scammy business Erim

Attachments

Reactions: 2
now she’s acting like she puts the scrub on her pits and always talks about how naturally white they are smh

• Haha
  • Wow
We will be adding this one to the list of cancellations (if it’s even real) for her toxic oil that causes hair fall too because this narc will keep bragging about it. I will end your scammy business Erim
She was lucky it was on zoom because if it was in person, they would’ve seen that her hair is balding and reject byerim straight away

She’s been saying byerim is moving on up for years now, let me guess, your going to another wedding exhibition 🙄

She’s not launching new products is she??? If she does then she’ll actually go bald

Reactions: 4
Omg as if she’s claiming her scalp scrub can be used on the armpits
IMG_2915.jpeg

“I can’t pay attention to anything right now”- girl we know what you’re doing to Tanvi behind the screens. That is so small and petty but you made it a big problem when there’s bigger problems going on in the world
IMG_2916.jpeg

• Wow
She says “everything else seems petty and small” compared to what’s going on in Gaza but then complains about being CEO the same day. Stupid cross eyed witch makes it seem like she’s got it the worst right now
IMG_2921.jpeg

• Haha
She says “everything else seems petty and small” compared to what’s going on in Gaza but then complains about being CEO the same day. Stupid cross eyed witch makes it seem like she’s got it the worst right nowView attachment 3022422
“Everything is so petty and small” but when I log off im about to cancel another influencer bc they called me out for being a troll and bully
---
ERIM WHATS OUR FOLLOW AND VIEW count?! I know you know it best 🤭💀

Reactions: 2