Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her extended said to her during xmas, or what truths/lies she says whilst they ate their turkey
Does she even hang out with her family? She makes out she had no one when she was younger. She definitely was alone on Christmas, just like she is every single day

I think she’ll be in Dubai for new years, she always goes quite on instagram when she’s travelling these days

Reactions: 2
IMG_9365.png

Just another fake tittle to add to her her fake awards went to the website and the application just asks your website, Instagram, and your title. It doesn’t ask for gmat scores, or grades or anything. It’s also only 12 weeks long starts mid Feb and ends mid May.
What happened to that Tricology degree she went silent on that. When school gets hard Erim quits but chases free degrees. Always ranted on how she wanted that degree and eveything. Also anyone following her before Covid she never cared about her mom on her lives or anything. Now mom sob story is back
---
Here’s the application again

IMG_9366.png

Reactions: 3
IMG_2361.jpeg

I’d say over 100k are fake followers she bought this year. Let’s see how many fake bot accounts she buys next year, along with fake awards 🤣

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2656260

Just another fake tittle to add to her her fake awards went to the website and the application just asks your website, Instagram, and your title. It doesn’t ask for gmat scores, or grades or anything. It’s also only 12 weeks long starts mid Feb and ends mid May.
What happened to that Tricology degree she went silent on that. When school gets hard Erim quits but chases free degrees. Always ranted on how she wanted that degree and eveything. Also anyone following her before Covid she never cared about her mom on her lives or anything. Now mom sob story is back
---
Here’s the application again

View attachment 2656266
I came on here to say this! Shut up Erim you liar.shes back at it.

honestly she’s such a narc I sense she pulled out this sob story again because neelam gill’s mum tragically passed away just last week at the age of 50. How sick is she competing for clout over neelam’s loss?!!! Remember when she used to copy her quotes saying people called a rose that grew from concrete. 🤮

• Sick
Wait her mom died??! How?? And what do you mean a rose grew from concrete quote
It’s on the threads. Erim copied neelam’s bio “a rose from concrete” - by Tupac. Neelam is a big Tupac fan. Erim plagiarised it after reading on here how much we love Neelam. Classic sadistic narc. So I don’t put it past her trying to take attention away from neelam loss now. The poor girls, rajan’s youngest is only 10!

• Sad
IMG_2407.jpeg

from thread 5. First line of caption.
---
IMG_2412.jpeg

her bottles look so cheap! I can’t deal with the top part, looks like something you would purchase in a discount store 🤣

Last edited:
Wait her mom died??! How?? And what do you mean a rose grew from concrete quote
I am very surprised you don’t know that about her as she does mention it (conveniently when she is trying to boost sales and engagement)

Also now she’s going to a business school? Didn’t she say her business degree from uni was useless? What happened to her trichology degree?
---
her bottles look so cheap! I can’t deal with the top part, looks like something you would purchase in a discount store 🤣
The way the white bit is showing omg 😂

I was talking about the neelam person how did her mom die cause I went to her IG and she didn’t post a tribute picture or anything

Reactions: 1
I was talking about the neelam person how did her mom die cause I went to her IG and she didn’t post a tribute picture or anything
Neelam Gill's hasn't posted anything regarding her mom's passing. However her mum is Rajan Gill and her IG account is open to the public. She passed away at age 53 of aggressive lung cancer, leaving 3 daughters behind. Youngest being only 10. It's heartbreaking.

And for Erim, she's just an idiot who hasn't got a clue on life and how to dress!

• Sad
Erim’s dentist and assistant aka “friends” must have been busy for her to spend NYE with the only person who would be available to her aka her dad! To watch fireworks from his balcony 😂 She really is a loner.

Erim’s dentist and assistant aka “friends” must have been busy for her to spend NYE with the only person who would be available to her aka her dad! To watch fireworks from his balcony 😂 She really is a loner.
As much as she is a loner, there’s nothing wrong with spending NYE with family. Can’t come at her for that, and tbh with that balcony view, I wouldn’t mind spending NYE there watching the fireworks!

As much as she is a loner, there’s nothing wrong with spending NYE with family. Can’t come at her for that, and tbh with that balcony view, I wouldn’t mind spending NYE there watching the fireworks!
I’m not coming at her for spending time with family. I did the same. I’m saying it coz she makes it out like she’s has so many friends but she barely did anything with these imaginary friends over the festive period. Plus she also hates her own family but runs to them coz she has no one else.

Reactions: 5
IMG_9481.png

Why is this crab? Talking about how long the process was when I posted the application brah you naracist and what you scared of these tattle pages exposing you cause clearly you didn’t get exposed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lung cancer that went undetected 😢
I just connected the dots here. I went to visit my Dadi in Coventry and she said that she just went to do ‘absource’ at this house where the mum had died from lung cancer suddenly and she didn’t know she had it. I had no idea this was Neelam’s mum. Her funeral is today. RIP.

• Sad
Reactions: 6