Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be she posting about the char sahibzade and meaning of this time of year for Sikhs?
Wonder which gurdwara she'll be going to?

Omg how much does she do to her teeth. She’s always visiting her only friend (the dentist)
86E5B568-1A17-4D04-AE30-61A377069A41.jpeg

Reactions: 1
IMG_2047.jpeg
IMG_2048.jpeg

upper lip just looks ridiculous. Looking more masculine then ever before

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg how much does she do to her teeth. She’s always visiting her only friend (the dentist)View attachment 2640522
She’s only friends with her to get the free dental treatments
---
Lmao she’s letting them know she’s ready for another freebie
---
So you are telling us you’re a low effort giving person who doesn’t care about presentation/aesthetics yet is the biggest critic at any event/restaurant. Id hate to be friends with you

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She makes it so obvious she read on here

This was in the tattle wiki page about her:
081EDBC0-82D4-4369-9CC1-2CF435DC6C6E.jpeg

And this is what she uploaded on her story today:
EA08CD24-11D0-407B-9236-00027FDA7103.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s such a miserable witch, I bet she is nobody likes being around her dead ass personality in real life.
---
She makes it so obvious she read on here

This was in the tattle wiki page about her:
View attachment 2642556

And this is what she uploaded on her story today:
View attachment 2642557
What an idiot PLT is cheap fast fashion brand 💀
Only ferals love it. I wonder what she pays for and gifts people at Xmas? 🤶 bet she doesn’t buy one gift for anyone. She’s way too tight.
---
Honestly when I say she’s a 5/10 she has so much work done to her face and skin it’s actually proof there is no natural beauty. We’ve all seen the before pics on tattle.

Attachments

She posted about her grandma at the gurdwara today but yesterday Parv posted a picture on her story about how God is everywhere and she went to the Gurdwara. Erim litteraly complains how much her grandparents don't understand what she is doing and im sure her grandmother didn't see someone with her bag what a horrible story to lie about.

Reactions: 4
She posted about her grandma at the gurdwara today but yesterday Parv posted a picture on her story about how God is everywhere and she went to the Gurdwara. Erim litteraly complains how much her grandparents don't understand what she is doing and im sure her grandmother didn't see someone with her bag what a horrible story to lie about.
She just loves copying other people to feed her celebrity complex. It’s also jarring that she can’t translate in Punjabi what the fake bibi said to her granny. It makes her story even more dead.

What is with her obsession of looking like a “rich mum” or “Range Rover mum”- who even says this??
D6AD1642-88AD-4442-A7FB-F768CD85AB09.jpeg

• Sick
Why is she so aggressive? Why is her voice so deep and masculine? Why can’t she get words out? Is she high on drugs? Why are her pupils dilated? Is she on diet suppressants? Why does she have such a disfigured face? Why is she projecting like crazy here. She is lonely bored at Xmas and Clearly can’t stand to see huge wholesome Asian family posts go viral on insta (Que a Kim Mann tiktok) typical narc!

Attachments

• Haha
Why is she so aggressive? Why is her voice so deep and masculine? Why can’t she get words out? Is she high on drugs? Why are her pupils dilated? Is she on diet suppressants? Why does she have such a disfigured face? Why is she projecting like crazy here. She is lonely bored at Xmas and Clearly can’t stand to see huge wholesome Asian family posts go viral on insta (Que a Kim Mann tiktok) typical narc!
Omg she gives the same crap advice every Christmas, no one cares about you and your small family who don’t love you
---
No one also cares about your friends that you have had since year 7. I bet they don’t even like you. You have no actual friends let’s be honest
76F18BBD-AA50-4C02-9EAE-97691CF56E94.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
IMG_2173.jpeg

zainab keeps cropping up on my FYP 🤣 I wonder if she still works for erim. She’s been quiet since last defending erim and getting her age wrong 😂

• Haha
This is what Erim prays oops I mean begs god for. All of it is materialistic, money at the top. signs of an unsuccessful person. Begging for a ring 💍 but no man omg it’s disgusting

Attachments

I wonder what her extended said to her during xmas, or what truths/lies she says whilst they ate their turkey