Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her pretending someone is there. So cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also her attitude and facial expressions in that video is so wild you can tell how much of a mean girl she is. Those facial expressions. The Narc talking to herself enough proof to send her to a psych world for Scitz and psychotic behavior of hallucinations enough to prove she is mentally unstable

Reactions: 5
I am SO SICK OF INFLUENCERS! Do you know what I find THE MOST JARRING about all influencers, Erim, tanvi, Kim Mann, Serena especially our number 1 narcissist Erim try - but FAIL - to take the shine off unknown brides on Instagram with their stupid GRWM or crappy bridal dress content 😣 unbeknown to these brides who ACTUALLY go viral as they look effortlessly stunning and are clearly very private, not chasing clout… and these narcissistic influencers fighting for clout are jealous of these private brides and try to make it about them! Urgh why do we all live in this world. I’ve totally been offline as it’s such a toxic place and with the trauma of Palestine genocide, it’s like I come back online to see Erim begging it and tanvi thirsty for bridal content then I scroll through actual STUNNING beauties. Like these influencers are 4/10s haven’t got tit on women in the real world
---
Not her pretending someone is there. So cringe
View attachment 2999232
She’s such a bad actor I clocked that immediately faking it for a reel Awks 🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am SO SICK OF INFLUENCERS! Do you know what I find THE MOST JARRING about all influencers, Erim, tanvi, Kim Mann, Serena especially our number 1 narcissist Erim try - but FAIL - to take the shine off unknown brides on Instagram with their stupid GRWM or crappy bridal dress content 😣 unbeknown to these brides who ACTUALLY go viral as they look effortlessly stunning and are clearly very private, not chasing clout… and these narcissistic influencers fighting for clout are jealous of these private brides and try to make it about them! Urgh why do we all live in this world. I’ve totally been offline as it’s such a toxic place and with the trauma of Palestine genocide, it’s like I come back online to see Erim begging it and tanvi thirsty for bridal content then I scroll through actual STUNNING beauties. Like these influencers are 4/10s haven’t got tit on women in the real world
---

She’s such a bad actor I clocked that immediately faking it for a reel Awks 🥴🥴🥴
The influencer market is dying. (Thank god) I came across a TikTok the other day, can’t remember what account now and she’s been a fashion influencer full time for 4 years. The last 2 years have been her lowest income years. She was explaining that brands are now using small content creators accounts with hardly any following to promote their products. It’s cheaper for brand to just send a freebie than pay a fee on top to post. Does Erim even work with any brands anymore? I unfollowed her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
IMG_9431.jpeg

would not put it past erim to do this as she did with Parv and the primark event.
---
IMG_9432.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
IMG_9433.jpeg
IMG_9434.jpeg

everyone knows it’s Erim 🤣😂
IMG_9435.jpeg

IMG_9436.jpeg

Zainab has ruined her own reputation by standing up for a bully. Bets on that erim made Zainab email anyone that’s worked with Tanvi ☠

Zainab Faizal is just a dumb ass girl. Clearly not Muslim either if she believes a hairbrush can be halal

• Heart
They really have nothing on the hands if this is what they doing
---
How much longer will Erim go before she actually gets in trouble for her actions??!

Reactions: 3
BACK HERE Bc tanvi’s tiktok appeared on my fyp. The long haired churayl clearly hasn’t stopped her bullshit 😂😂

• Haha
Also she dropped out of degree, how she claiming she has a degree in hair/scalp?? Don’t think she even completed her first year. Surely she can get in trouble for the claims she makes? It’s misleading.

Reactions: 4
Also she dropped out of degree, how she claiming she has a degree in hair/scalp?? Don’t think she even completed her first year. Surely she can get in trouble for the claims she makes? It’s misleading.
Such an offence to people who have worked hard to earn the degree

Reactions: 3
IMG_9447.jpeg
IMG_9448.jpeg

I hope tanvi does take this forward. Erim is known as a bully and needs to be stopped. Zainab should also be responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 6