Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone does a story time her video is almost at 500k so it’s blowing up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Erim classic go to tactic when she gets exposed: ask herself questions to indirect her victim more. Instead of saying anything with her chest, this little worm narc continues to act delulu on insta like she didn’t try to sabotage another brown girl influencer career yet again - guys lets Report her to all brands she posts now. Had enough of this psycho witch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erim classic go to tactic when she gets exposed: ask herself questions to indirect her victim more. Instead of saying anything with her chest, this little worm narc continues to act delulu on insta like she didn’t try to sabotage another brown girl influencer career yet again - guys lets Report her to all brands she posts now. Had enough of this psycho witch
She wrote that question to herself 🤣🤣

Ok lets make a list of all the brands she works with so we can report to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YES!!!!!!!!
---
And if someone can find the emails to those companies so we can email them

Reactions: 3
Paid ads

Abercrombie
Armani beauty
Aroma therapy
Babyliss
Beautifect box
Carat London
Club London
Estée Lauder
Everything 5 pounds
House of Indya
Kaiiathelabel
Kiss products uk
Lumene beauty
Nudestix
NYX cosmetics
OPI nails
Purfume box
Rimmel london
River island
SHEIN
Sky tv
Sunna musk
The skin app
U7 jewelry

Gifted items from

Charlotte tilbury
Color wow uk
Fashion nova
House of cb
Juicy couture
Kiane.pret
Pandora
Public desire
Samsara
Shop cider
Space NK
---
I’ve added the list to the WIKI page 4 so I can add to the list without losing it within the threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s in another scandal on tiktok right?? So every scandal = she buys followers let’s see how many she will have she’s at 376k calling it she will get to 400k by the end of next week. Lets see how many she buys

Reactions: 4
IMG_9467.jpeg

She’s buying followers again. Typically behaviour to ask herself questions in her recent stories. Everyone sees right through her. The fact so many people know her as a bully speaks volumes.

Paid ads

Abercrombie
Armani beauty
Aroma therapy
Babyliss
Beautifect box
Carat London
Club London
Estée Lauder
Everything 5 pounds
House of Indya
Kaiiathelabel
Kiss products uk
Lumene beauty
Nudestix
NYX cosmetics
OPI nails
Purfume box
Rimmel london
River island
SHEIN
Sky tv
Sunna musk
The skin app
U7 jewelry

Gifted items from

Charlotte tilbury
Color wow uk
Fashion nova
House of cb
Juicy couture
Kiane.pret
Pandora
Public desire
Samsara
Shop cider
Space NK
---
I’ve added the list to the WIKI page 4 so I can add to the list without losing it within the threads.
Thank you !!! That was record time

Reactions: 5
Paid ads

Abercrombie
Armani beauty
Aroma therapy
Babyliss
Beautifect box
Carat London
Club London
Estée Lauder
Everything 5 pounds
House of Indya
Kaiiathelabel
Kiss products uk
Lumene beauty
Nudestix
NYX cosmetics
OPI nails
Purfume box
Rimmel london
River island
SHEIN
Sky tv
Sunna musk
The skin app
U7 jewelry

Gifted items from

Charlotte tilbury
Color wow uk
Fashion nova
House of cb
Juicy couture
Kiane.pret
Pandora
Public desire
Samsara
Shop cider
Space NK
---
Three hearts x

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t know any bride that would wear this slutty cheap dress. Erim lives by the tattle thread bc i called out the fact she competes with real beauties and their real wedding content on insta, like the narcissist she is. How about you stop showing your flat chest off and go out and find a man you can marry so you can live in reality with real bridal content instead of living for insta bullying girls on tiktok

Attachments

• Sick
Ties with TikTok? Other issues with the platform… 🤡 Shut up Erim you’re a nobody you weird ass clown. This isn’t the threat you think it is. Time for tanvi and the other victims to take this bishhh to court. She keeps on weaponising a peaceful religion like Sikhism when she isn’t even one! I’m so glad all the real kaurs came in support of tanvi - she uses the religion to sabotage other SA females

Attachments

Everytime she gets exposed for being an absolute disgusting horrid mean girl she weaponises Sikhism. And is blatantly using this memorial date to leverage sabotaging tanvi tiktok account as she clearly only went to TikTok for this sole reason. Well two can play that game. I have contacts at TikTok as well and am going to get her shut down

• Heart
I wish someone tall could take a picture of the balding on the top of her head because it looks so bad. The results of byerim 😍
IMG_2744.jpeg
IMG_2765.jpeg
IMG_2762.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Wiki has been updated 😊 I hope your having a good day Erim 😂

I feel like when we report her to brands we should just send them a link to the tattle wiki. They can see for themselves how problematic she is
---
Her head is MASSIVE
IMG_2808.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Does anyone remember when Erim got mad that hair care brands send her PR because she only uses Byerim? I can’t find this but I remember her saying this. Now she’s claiming she loves receiving haircare PR.

Reactions: 6