Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she would always complain on how hair brands would send her PR cause she is an owner and how she doesn’t like it etc.
---
Did nobody teach her that when you line your lips you fill it in with color just lining the lips it looks so bad
IMG_6113.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Has anyone messaged the brands yet? I’ll push out a whole load of them today backed with the wiki.if we all do it enmasse together with tanvi’s tiktoks she will get cancelled by these brands.they are enabling a narcissistic bully who has no real fan base, just fake followers.and there is no space for Erim in 2024

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She writes the MOST cringe captions
IMG_6129.jpeg

Like no brand I know or influencer I know writes comments on the own posts. Has anyone seen Kylie ever have her PR team write. Omg best lip color or your eyes how’s color in the sun is so gorgeous. Have you ever seen Selena Gomez PR team ever Commenting like omg best blush on your or even the Hailey team commenting that your lips look so good with peptide glazed donut. Like I don’t get it she writes her own comments which tbh makes it look so tacky ngl.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s even more funnier LOL is she tried to cancel Tanvi for saying her song and stuff was hers and now she is going against what she bullied the girl for
IMG_6137.png

• Haha
She is scared because we are telling brands that her followers are fake 😂😂 Now she’s saying followers doesn’t matter
IMG_2827.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is scared because we are telling brands that her followers are fake 😂😂 Now she’s saying followers doesn’t matter
View attachment 3014041
She gives zero fucks about helping other girls especially brown girls. Because Erim the jealous narc sabotages other females. This is just another damage limitation as you say and cos she’s been exposed for buying fake followers: her reels are messy with no consistent brand, her views are random, it doesn’t define an influencer’s engagement or community today. In fact brands are working with profiles with 10k followers and less views because they can see a home grown community they have built visibly in the shares and the comments

She gives zero fucks about helping other girls especially brown girls. Because Erim the jealous narc sabotages other females. This is just another damage limitation as you say and cos she’s been exposed for buying fake followers: her reels are messy with no consistent brand, her views are random, it doesn’t define an influencer’s engagement or community today. In fact brands are working with profiles with 10k followers and less views because they can see a home grown community they have built visibly in the shares and the comments
And she says “I was just chatting to my friend about this last night” like erim, we know you have no friends and you are just responding to us. Stfu with your lies

• Angry
When you plan in your head the night before to stage a reel with some random kid and oh make sure I wear the pink dress so I appear angel like, write my own damn captions after an event, but do it pretending to have a whole team writing them, asking which Disney princess i am 🤡

You are the wicked witch erim. Instagram is not real young ladies reading this. wake the duck up, she intentionally makes content to make you feel insecure or have body dysmorphia issues remind yourself - you are being courted by a real life demon who will sabotage you if you upstage her.
---
Guys what’s our tattle count at? By the way if you type in tam kaur- Erim kaur tattle pops up first!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Erim you dumbass this thread is here to cancel you and silence you forever 🫶
---
You are a hater Erim! Thats you

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
The scalp on the top of her head is so weird. Going all sorts of directions

---
She is aging so badly omg
IMG_2837.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how to upload videos on here cause Erim needs to see how the PR team and Fable and Mane does brand trips.. it just flew out creators for a PR trip and how it supported all the small Asian business

(tiktok of ashnagray) she’s on the brand trip and posted all the stuff Fable and Manne did for her

Does anyone know how to upload videos on here cause Erim needs to see how the PR team and Fable and Mane does brand trips.. it just flew out creators for a PR trip and how it supported all the small Asian business

(tiktok of ashnagray) she’s on the brand trip and posted all the stuff Fable and Manne did for her
You can try screen recording. There’s no point though, Erim follows what Fable and Mane do already and copies them. We have proof of that on these threads

Okay but here’s some photos of it. And then classic crab Erim doesn’t even pay more than 2$ for her employees except asks them to go make fake accounts attacking other creators.

the free shark hair dryer + scalp oils

and they have no drama with other creators because they treat all the other creators with love and respect!!! Not Erim attacking and brining them down.

IMG_6162.png

IMG_6164.png

the goodies and stuff
IMG_6165.png

IMG_6166.png

and finally some cute PR

IMG_6167.png

---
And you top of that all the creators who went were all less than 300k followers which is so nice of the brand!!!!!!! Cause it shows they don’t need to buy followers to be treated well or brand trips and all cause eveyone is welcome

She writes the MOST cringe captions View attachment 3012704

Like no brand I know or influencer I know writes comments on the own posts. Has anyone seen Kylie ever have her PR team write. Omg best lip color or your eyes how’s color in the sun is so gorgeous. Have you ever seen Selena Gomez PR team ever Commenting like omg best blush on your or even the Hailey team commenting that your lips look so good with peptide glazed donut. Like I don’t get it she writes her own comments which tbh makes it look so tacky ngl.
she has such a terrible build.... and she thinks girls are jealous of her :sick:
---
Guys what’s our tattle count at? By the way if you type in tam kaur- Erim kaur tattle pops up first!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Erim you dumbass this thread is here to cancel you and silence you forever 🫶
what happened between tam and erim?

Okay but here’s some photos of it. And then classic crab Erim doesn’t even pay more than 2$ for her employees except asks them to go make fake accounts attacking other creators.

the free shark hair dryer + scalp oils

and they have no drama with other creators because they treat all the other creators with love and respect!!! Not Erim attacking and brining them down.

View attachment 3015401

View attachment 3015403

the goodies and stuff View attachment 3015404

View attachment 3015405

and finally some cute PR

View attachment 3015406
---
And you top of that all the creators who went were all less than 300k followers which is so nice of the brand!!!!!!! Cause it shows they don’t need to buy followers to be treated well or brand trips and all cause eveyone is welcome
Fable and mane was founded after byerim yet look how successful they are. They are in luxury retailers and everyone loves their products. This is what happens when you are genuine people who create products that actually work. Meanwhile, Erim is stuck doing Eid and wedding exhibitions.

• Haha
The only reason is because that community is wealthy and she is looking for a gold digging opportunity to get to Dubai and secure the bag. Hence she changed her personality to the Dubai lifestyle and the outfits and the exhibition. Never does she go to Indian/Punjabi exhibitions. Always the Pakistan exhibitions. Because our community doesn’t want a toxic girl who brings others down. And for the longest time would say she doesn’t understand our music and stuff and now she uses it when it’s trendy. She has a split personality and doesn’t know what she is doing. If you look up splitting personality it comes up to be Erim.

Reactions: 6