Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say that Jasmine is Erim.

This might be a reach, but Jasmine has 1 follower: s7ssl4. According to Companies House, Erim’s dad’s initials are SSL.

s7ssl4 only follows four accounts, including ByErim and “Jasmine”.

I attach screenshots in the event Jasmine changes her account to private - see pictures 1 and 2 below.

Also, “Jasmine” alleges to be a page created by a future bride rating wedding venues. It is interesting that the only video “Jasmine” has posted is of the same venue that Erim collaborated with in Abu Dhabi for an advert last year - Habtoor Polo Grounds. Even more interesting that Jasmine’s video is dated around the same time that Erim was in Abu Dhabi. Please see pictures 3 and 4 below.
Erim I would delete the Jasmine account. Its embarrassing

Reactions: 4
I would say that Jasmine is Erim.

This might be a reach, but Jasmine has 1 follower: s7ssl4. According to Companies House, Erim’s dad’s initials are SSL.

s7ssl4 only follows four accounts, including ByErim and “Jasmine”.

I attach screenshots in the event Jasmine changes her account to private - see pictures 1 and 2 below.

Also, “Jasmine” alleges to be a page created by a future bride rating wedding venues. It is interesting that the only video “Jasmine” has posted is of the same venue that Erim collaborated with in Abu Dhabi for an advert last year - Habtoor Polo Grounds. Even more interesting that Jasmine’s video is dated around the same time that Erim was in Abu Dhabi. Please see pictures 3 and 4 below.
Your detective skills are unmatched👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I forgot Zainab existed lol 😂 bless her working overtime in the £2 p/h job for erim. Erim needs to put more effort in her fake tiktok accounts like she does with her fake trust pilot reviews 🤣 she made it so obvious it was her! ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure that’s her dad’s username on insta too.

Also the wedding venue vid on jasmines account is filmed exactly like Erim records her content. It’s so obv it’s here.

Reactions: 3
Putting the videos here in case it gets deleted

IMG_9199.jpeg

Submitted an ASA on a number of her stories in recent weeks where she’s failed to declare byerim as her brand.

IMG_9220.jpeg
IMG_9219.jpeg

hi erim as you clearly read here. Changing the name from jasmineshoker to jasminekaurr12 won’t hide the fact it’s you 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m dead she changed the username and thought she would get away with it 😂😂 Girl this is definitely going on your wiki for everyone to see
pretty sure she her fake depop to sell pr worn clothes were named jasminekaur too at one point.

Her dad also changed his name to d3xter1997, and she removed her “wedding venue review” from her page lol.
It couldn’t be more obvious that this is her fake account 😂 Isn’t her dog called Dexter too? Could she not think of another fake name?

Reactions: 2
I usually love long hair but something about long hair on Erim looks off. It doesn’t flatter her at all
IMG_2376.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Long hair is beautiful but hers gives me witch vibes. Shes aging badly because of all the work she’s had done to her face. She had a cute baby face when she first started on insta but now she’s got manly features.

Omg just catching up here but MY GOD the comments on Tanvi is insane. Ans eveyone knowing how she bullied Parv and stuff like omg and the fact that she goes “one creator” is all over the comments. Like Sis people KNOW you are problematic 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 so at this rate all her engagement is her tit. I wish we could send this to all the companies that deal with her and get her off of companies!!!!!!!!