Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he handsome?
He looks like a standard dad 🤷🏻‍♀️ he just dresses like a younger guy. But he’s in his 50s and she likes to brag about how young her dad is… but back then it was common to have kids in your early 20s, so it’s nothing out of the norm.

Reactions: 2
Her dad plays into her weird obsession that’s more than a parental figure. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What does she say on the video?
---
I only know who she is through this thread but she is completely transparent
How could you see that she is not an attention seeker who lies and is mentally stunted at about thirteen years old?

Reactions: 3
What does she say on the video?
---
I only know who she is through this thread but she is completely transparent
How could you see that she is not an attention seeker who lies and is mentally stunted at about thirteen years old?
13??? 13 is still mature for her. She’s definitely mentally at the age of 8 still.

Reactions: 3
Guys I think this is definitely Erim’s fake account 😂

Remember when Kajal, Parv & Kim went to the Elf event, “someone” commented on Erim’s video asking why she didn’t go. How could this user know she was invited? She clearly just wanted everyone to know she was invited but chose not to go 😂

IMG_1128.jpeg

Now the same account is going to Tanvi’s page to defend Erim… I can’t believe she could be this sloppy. Erim we know it’s you!!!!
IMG_1126.jpeg

IMG_1127.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I think this is definitely Erim’s fake account 😂

Remember when Kajal, Parv & Kim went to the Elf event, “someone” commented on Erim’s video asking why she didn’t go. How could this user know she was invited? She clearly just wanted everyone to know she was invited but chose not to go 😂

View attachment 2992757

Now the same account is going to Tanvi’s page to defend Erim… I can’t believe she could be this sloppy. Erim we know it’s you!!!!
View attachment 2992760

View attachment 2992759
That is definitely erim 😂😂😂 She made a fake account called Jasmine Shoker and left a bad review on Thaaris trust pilot (Parvs business)
IMG_2335.jpeg

---

NAH HER DOG ZAINAB IS DEFENDING HER I FORGOT ABOUT HER 😂 Sis must really need the money to be defending Erim and listening to all her orders like a dog
IMG_2339.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would say that Jasmine is Erim.

This might be a reach, but Jasmine has 1 follower: s7ssl4. According to Companies House, Erim’s dad’s initials are SSL.

s7ssl4 only follows four accounts, including ByErim and “Jasmine”.

I attach screenshots in the event Jasmine changes her account to private - see pictures 1 and 2 below.

Also, “Jasmine” alleges to be a page created by a future bride rating wedding venues. It is interesting that the only video “Jasmine” has posted is of the same venue that Erim collaborated with in Abu Dhabi for an advert last year - Habtoor Polo Grounds. Even more interesting that Jasmine’s video is dated around the same time that Erim was in Abu Dhabi. Please see pictures 3 and 4 below.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6