Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why she acts like she was so poor when she was younger. I understand her mum died and her dad was a single parent but he was still rich. I’m sure he could still afford mascara or erim could’ve gotten it herself when she was a teen
IMG_2163.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This girl is still doing pop ups at wedding and Eid exhibitions?? What happened to going into luxury retails? 🤣

• Haha
OMG her new unboxing for the gym is so psycho!!! That Prada bag for the gym 😂😂 like sis the gym is for you to workout and detach from the world and use it as therapy… and I can promise you 100% the gym is somewhere where NOBODY cares what you are wearing or doing. Eveyone has battles they are struggling for.

like if your new gym is Equinox then sure you trying to secure a 💼 and some rich sugar daddy and I doubt your new gym is equinox cause you never paid your PT sooooooo I doubt you spending 400$ a month on a gym membership

Of course she got the cheapest designer item just so she can walk around with a selfridges bag and show off that she’s bought something designer 🤣

Then she puts in the caption to guess how much it was??? Like wtf that’s just weird
---
IMG_2212.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
OMG how in the world….: I legit called her out two days ago you psycho you read here. Like out of everything in the past months you didn’t see that comment or call it out and now
IMG_5604.png

Reactions: 1
Ahhh stfu about 10million plays 🤦🏻‍♀️ and 5000 videos! There’s 2900 vids using the audio and half of them are her 😂 It’s definitely not a brown girl summer anthem and no dj has been in your dms asking you to go to a studio to record it. Beg

IMG_6341.png
IMG_6340.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one needed a story time 😂😂 She’s such a beg she just loves this attention
She thinks she’s done something out of this world that no one has ever done before… mate calm down, you just copied another girl and just changed some words 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 like stop tryna take credit for copying

• Haha
It might be cause she has some sick relationship with her dad that she wants people to think that’s her man cause he’s so young. Thats the ONLY reason you would sit on the men’s side. Like you talk about wanting to make friends or being a boss woman socialize with other ladies and talk about all the time girls recognize you. I think it’s wild you would even flex that even married couples sit on opposite sides so it’s such a weird flex and kindove a disorder at this point.

She’s always had a weird relationship with her dad. Use to take photos for her stories showing her dads arm or leg, trying to make out she’s with a guy etc when she literally was with her dad.
Plus the Facebook group where her dad was an admin of a group with young girls. Creepy duo.

She’s always had a weird relationship with her dad. Use to take photos for her stories showing her dads arm or leg, trying to make out she’s with a guy etc when she literally was with her dad.
Plus the Facebook group where her dad was an admin of a group with young girls. Creepy duo.
Then used to post screenshots of her asking her dad if he liked her pic on insta (of her sticking her bum out) 🤮
Is her dad not embarrassed by her??? Imagine watching a video of your daughter telling the world that she’s so tight and had to request for a smaller clamp for a smear test. She had to turn an awareness video into something sexual 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah 100% she has an attachment disorder or something or she never grew out of the Freudian phase of loving her dad… but I also think it’s so weird he goes along with it. Like idk it’s just some sick twisted relationship they have. Like i understand being bestfriends with a parental figure but the friendship they have is a little to cringe that it makes it seem not normal especially how she is touching 30 and she’s still so dependent on him and vice versa