Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe, no one has even used the sound apart from her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never felt so embarrassed in my entire life . How could it get any worse ?!

you know when you randomly think of those embarrassing moments youā€™ve endured or experienced years ago šŸ˜… and you have that awful cringey feeling , Iā€™ve just felt that x100000000000

im so embarrassed for her
Wowza
---
Thanks for sharing also!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg her voice in that ā€œsongā€ is so irritating I canā€™t stand it

She acts like she had to look after everyone in her family. Eric, your younger brother doesnā€™t like you and your daddy handed you everything on a plate
IMG_2035.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i want her to educate her followers on 1984 and bluestar. she needs to use her "influence" more positively

Reactions: 1
Her head is so big itā€™s not normal
IMG_2108.jpeg

Send a thank you message yourself???
IMG_2109.jpeg

So many things to say

1) Why is her hair so greasy and STICKY. It looks disgusting and she canā€™t get away with saying itā€™s just shine

2) Her hair is so thin. Again, she canā€™t get away with saying itā€™s because itā€™s straight which makes it thin because I see so many women with straightened hair that still looks thick

3) The top of her head is so weird. Her scalp is massive and her scalp line/parting should not go that far back in her head. It looks like sheā€™s actually balding. I have always noticed her weird scalp parting at the back of her head but she will just say itā€™s alopecia.

IMG_2112.jpeg
IMG_2113.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Even if itā€™s not balding, her scalp should NOT be seen that far back in her head. Especially on both sides šŸ¤£

hi guys!! i haven't been on here in forever! i dont follow erim on any platforms and i've noticed that bc of her scandals, i know less and less people who follow her now. at one point she was known among the desi audience online, but she really has become so irrelevant now. her #1 tactic would be to market towards the thirsty guys, but even the men see through her now. ive come across her tt and ig a couple of times over the past several months, and i have noticed that she really does not evolve or change - it's honestly so crazy!

at one point she was one of the fastest growing desi influencers, and she was commonly known in the communities. tbh in the beginning of these threads, it did feel really discouraging as a community. that someone so manipulative and essentially evil as her has such a huge platform online when she has nothing but bad vibes. but i've been following other kaurs - i looove tam kaur (youtuber from uk) and simran kaur (girlsthatinvest from nz) - and i do feel like my faith is restored now lol. i just wanted to pop back in to say we all did such a great job at raising so much awareness about her intentions and her schemes through these threads & i am so glad about how much she really has flopped. i feel like as a general audience, it has made us all a bit more aware of who we are supporting with likes, comments, shares and follows and now there's way more space for people who deserve the platforms to grow and gain our viewership

erim is still there, hopping from country to country, from app to app, (from assistant to assistant šŸ¤­), trying to find new audiences that don't know about her manipulation schemes and tactics to get her little 15 viral seconds with, but she has no longevity due to it. she has been online for about 7 years now and she has no loyal audience. that tells you everything about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hi guys!! i haven't been on here in forever! i dont follow erim on any platforms and i've noticed that bc of her scandals, i know less and less people who follow her now. at one point she was known among the desi audience online, but she really has become so irrelevant now. her #1 tactic would be to market towards the thirsty guys, but even the men see through her now. ive come across her tt and ig a couple of times over the past several months, and i have noticed that she really does not evolve or change - it's honestly so crazy!

at one point she was one of the fastest growing desi influencers, and she was commonly known in the communities. tbh in the beginning of these threads, it did feel really discouraging as a community. that someone so manipulative and essentially evil as her has such a huge platform online when she has nothing but bad vibes. but i've been following other kaurs - i looove tam kaur (youtuber from uk) and simran kaur (girlsthatinvest from nz) - and i do feel like my faith is restored now lol. i just wanted to pop back in to say we all did such a great job at raising so much awareness about her intentions and her schemes through these threads & i am so glad about how much she really has flopped. i feel like as a general audience, it has made us all a bit more aware of who we are supporting with likes, comments, shares and follows and now there's way more space for people who deserve the platforms to grow and gain our viewership

erim is still there, hopping from country to country, from app to app, (from assistant to assistant šŸ¤­), trying to find new audiences that don't know about her manipulation schemes and tactics to get her little 15 viral seconds with, but she has no longevity due to it. she has been online for about 7 years now and she has no loyal audience. that tells you everything about her!
Nice to see you pop by!! Youā€™re so right, sheā€™s irrelevant now. I donā€™t follow her on any platforms now either and only come across her tt once in a while. She still acts like sheā€™s 21. She needs to grow up now, sheā€™s 30 in 6 months or so.

• Heart
She has definitely become irrelevant and Iā€™m pretty sure most of her target audience as well as her team know of the true erim because of these threads. Even in other south Asian influencers insta/tiktok lives, people mention erim and how much they dislike her. Does she even get that many sales on byerim anymore? She prides herself as being the top desi uk influencer but it doesnā€™t count when a lot of her followers are fake and they know all about her true self. I donā€™t know why she even bothers influencing anymore. She has no loyal followers and no friends either

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a question based on this
IMG_5492.png

I am pretty sure she went on that wedding to America and she had her ā€œcousinsā€ like her grandmothers sisters familyā€¦ā€¦. And it was that guy and that girl she was always tagging and making ticktockā€™s on in PA/Nj with ā€œcousinsā€ and they were more than 6+

then I think she went to Toronto too? Once and those were with cousins and family and they werenā€™t 6.

And then finally when she was in Dubai she was with that guy who was her cousin once??

so she definitely has cousins >>> 6 years old

I have a question based on this View attachment 2976003

I am pretty sure she went on that wedding to America and she had her ā€œcousinsā€ like her grandmothers sisters familyā€¦ā€¦. And it was that guy and that girl she was always tagging and making ticktockā€™s on in PA/Nj with ā€œcousinsā€ and they were more than 6+

then I think she went to Toronto too? Once and those were with cousins and family and they werenā€™t 6.

And then finally when she was in Dubai she was with that guy who was her cousin once??

so she definitely has cousins >>> 6 years old
Youā€™re right. She does have older cousins. Sheā€™s prob fallen out with her and they want nothing to do with her now (like everyone else) so sheā€™s denying their existence now

Eeee she went out with her hair looking like this
IMG_2152.jpeg

---
So sheā€™s claiming she only has one cousin who is 6 years old.
IMG_2151.jpeg

Who are these people then??? Such a liar
IMG_2155.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
THANK YOU for making me feel like I wasnā€™t going crazy with that statement like Erim give up lyingā€¦ I truly donā€™t even think your mum is dead anymore nowā€¦ I just think they divorced and she wanted no custody of you etc. or maybe your brother is always with her. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø since your dad loves you moreā€¦

but idk if anything is true out of your mouth now. && anything you post screenshots is just you talking to yourself at this rate

Reactions: 5