Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said her hair is so long that her curls are stretched now 🤣 is she claiming she has curly hair again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, she's always like "I wish I could have curly hair" blah blah
She needs an excel spreadsheet to track her lies lol
BTW, any else noticed she never attended a nagar kirtan in all these years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her caption that she posted with that pic on insta really annoyed me. She only posted it for sympathy and as a ploy to sell more of that oil.

Side note but her dhadi is gorgeous

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Great Marketing ploy...we all get weak when it comes to grandparents. She must be desperate for sales and not used her business degrees but emotional intelligence for this one.

Reactions: 2
Great Marketing ploy...we all get weak when it comes to grandparents. She must be desperate for sales and not used her business degrees but emotional intelligence for this one.
I know we hate the comparison but it’s because she can see parv goes viral talking about hair loss and trauma and how thaari fixed it

She’s never shown her grandparents face before and always used to cover it with 🧿 and now all of sudden sharing her pic… she also been crying for years that she only has one pic from her childhood and now she’s got this pic that apparently her mum took 🤷🏻‍♀️ make it make sense

Reactions: 6
Also all the tears of her editing this baby photo face tooo but now she shows the non edited baby face

Reactions: 4
Controversial but not sure Parv should be marketing her oil the way she is. She’s making out like there is a direct correlation between the oil and growth when we know the original hair loss was down to medication so what’s to say withdrawal from the meds caused the regrowth

Reactions: 4
We all know her hair is thin and she can’t even straighten it properly but why is she balding on the top of her head
IMG_1799.jpeg

Pls we know your with your dad Eric
IMG_1800.jpeg

• Haha
What drugs is she taking?? “Trend”??? “Summer anthem”??? I mean the only person who’s used the audio is her 😂🤔

IMG_4464.png
IMG_4465.png
IMG_4466.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1