Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying out her phoney little mouth, doing the most to compete with thaari oil engagement!
erim constantly changes her story. She switches between wanting long hair like her mum to creating an oil due to her hair loss (that tiny dot near the front of her head).
IMG_3941.jpeg

Reactions: 5
erim constantly changes her story. She switches between wanting long hair like her mum to creating an oil due to her hair loss (that tiny dot near the front of her head).
View attachment 2814414
Also this is such elaborate fantasy the way she writes like a 16 year old English gcse paper. She didn’t spend years perfecting an oil as a teen I can guarantee you Erim was out chasing boys and attention hence why she ended up working in clubs as a young female 🥴 Narcissists are renound for taking short cuts and not putting time and effort into any project, quick wins for clout. The proof is she dropped out of her trilogy course, she dropped out of work, she can’t sustain a proper job, lives off her dad. The story about her granny is equally a lie, she probably made quick fix oils like we have all been taught. to this day, I mix my own oils and it’s steeped in Ayurvedic learnings that my mother has passed on, you don’t see me trying to scam people for it.

Erim the idiot getting headaches because parv is sold out smashing the hair oil game with her unbelievable formulae I love this karma!!! God is good. 🤣🙏🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Harneet, Erims ex assistant has made a TikTok about her, exposing some of the stuff Erim used to say to her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Her dad had always been a creep. The fact he was in the Facebook group as the admin. A group of young girls.

the cheek though of erim saying that comment when she dresses the way she does.

Her dad had always been a creep. The fact he was in the Facebook group as the admin. A group of young girls.

the cheek though of erim saying that comment when she dresses the way she does.
So disgusting that erim who claims to be a girls girl and role model would tell her assistant to cover up and not wear anything revealing rather than tell her ped0 dad to stop looking and making young women feel uncomfortable. Women can wear what they want you freshie

She deep down loves the attention from her ped0 dad and has some weird attraction to him. She loves it when people assume she is his gf and laughs about it… any normal girl would cringe and be disgusted by that.

her dad is an absolute creep. Erim has a weird relationship with him where she will Instagram stories of his shoes/wrist etc to make people think she’s out with a guy when it’s her creepy dad.

Just in case erim deletes any trace of harneet on her page and pretends she was never her boss
View attachment 2829328
Erim is a freak. 5/10 herself. That TikTok makes me cringe so much. I bet watching that triggers harneet, makes her skin crawl how staged it is, and faking being a girls girl. the way she was forced to wear make up to do them and the way Erim fat shamed and nose shamed her constantly, harneet nose is perfect, she also has a beautiful symmetrical south Asian look,. clearly Erim has self hatred and glorifies Eurocentric looks, remember when she made loads of tiktoks telling her followers not to glorify euro centric beauty

Losing the will over having to come up with a business growth plan??? Surely if you’re passionate about your business then thinking of ways for it to grow should excite you? Also, what kinda easy work is this 😭😭😭 looks like GCSE business
IMG_0565.jpeg

Why is she “annoyed” to wear Asian attire?? Weird girl. She’s going to another exhibition btw 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot believe Byerim has been around for 5 years and it STILL isn’t in any big or luxury retailers 🤣 I’ve seen small business on TikTok like hairsyrup in beauty bay and lookfantastic in less than a year

• Haha
Losing the will over having to come up with a business growth plan??? Surely if you’re passionate about your business then thinking of ways for it to grow should excite you? Also, what kinda easy work is this 😭😭😭 looks like GCSE business
View attachment 2832115

Why is she “annoyed” to wear Asian attire?? Weird girl. She’s going to another exhibition btw 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot believe Byerim has been around for 5 years and it STILL isn’t in any big or luxury retailers 🤣 I’ve seen small business on TikTok like hairsyrup in beauty bay and lookfantastic in less than a year
View attachment 2832118
She hates Indian culture. She doesn’t identify as Indian. It’s racist now.
---
Wearing another lengha x3 her size just to look malnourished

Attachments

Reactions: 3