Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve defended RTG in the past but I’m now I’m genuinely gobsmacked. Seems she’s doing everything she possibly can to avoid a vet

Reactions: 5
I think we also have to consider she lost her lovely Dreamer not that long ago and she is still heavily greiving. Another thing to add and I think maybe she's pushing on and on and on so she doesn't have to stop and think about what happened.
Yes, that was an awful time for her. I know quite a few people didn't agree with her gofundme at the time and I imagine that was hard for her to deal with when she was losing her best friend.

I’ve defended RTG in the past but I’m now I’m genuinely gobsmacked. Seems she’s doing everything she possibly can to avoid a vet
I think she knows what a vet will say, if she went to a vet and wanted a lameness work up, full investigations she knows it would raise problems. She doesn't want that so is burying her head in the sand instead.

Personally I don't care how overweight people are if they're not riding their horse. RTG is too heavy for the horse, she should accept that and either lose the weight or not ride. Weight is not an issue until it becomes a welfare issue which it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jess bought him but Hannah helps with 50% of care/riding. I suppose its a "sharer" type arrangement but Jess has been clear in the past that she sees him as 50/50 theirs to share even though Jess legally owns him. It seems to work brilliantly for them
I’m not the most confident at the big, fast stuff and in the past I have asked others to hunt my horse so I don’t have to! I imagine Jess was loving watching Jim yesterday. It’s always good to have brave mate to do stuff you don’t want to 😆 it does seem to work brilliantly for them, I agree.

Does anyone else think Lucy’s video due out tonight is a bit tone deaf? Money saving hacks? Really… from someone who clearly lives a rather privileged life?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think Lucy’s video due out tonight is a bit tone deaf? Money saving hacks? Really… from someone who clearly lives a rather privileged life?
I did have a little giggle at it when I saw on her Instagram 😆 but I like Lucy, she seems really sweet and it’s always good to save money, so if she has some tips to help people then why not?

top money saving tip from Lucy.. date someone’s who family have their own land and yard they let you use as your own✅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bed down using rtg as part of their video need their heads looked at def won’t be buying off anyone who openly supports animal abuse.

Reactions: 5
It made me laugh so much. She hasnt got a clue has she? What a joke I bet its stuff like instead of buying MoetChampagne try the finest Prosecco. How about get loads of stuff for free & keep your horses for free on the boyfriends family estate. Shes a head for this 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Oh I dunno, why not? If she can help someone, who cares what money she has in the bank. God the bitterness sometimes

Reactions: 6
I came to say this. Extremely tone deaf when her partner owns Fairfax and Favour and she lives with and keeps her horses on their family estate.

They were-
First one is using straw. Feed a feed balancer. Feed enough hay but don't waste hay by using a nosebags feeder. Remember to turn the lights off

They're all obvious ones.

Reactions: 3
Oh I dunno, why not? If she can help someone, who cares what money she has in the bank. God the bitterness sometimes
Who said anything about bitterness? I find it incredibly disingenuous for somebody who doesn’t have to worry about money telling others how they can save it. Comes across as condescending to me tbh, and like she couldn’t think of anything more substantial to make a video about.

And the little animation in the bottom corner of her latest IG story literally means having enough money to just throw it away!?

Reactions: 4
Lucy's top 5 money saving hacks for horse ownership: 1. 'Marry' into money and/or ensure partner has his own multi million pound equestrian related business; 2. Get paid by said business to do advertorials/promotion work. 3. Keep your horses on your partners' estate; 4. Get sponsored so you never have to buy any tack/horse box/feed; 5. Rarely go eventing/competing....
Sorry childish I know but couldn't resist....but agreed: totally tone deaf reel from someone who is, and always will be, extremely privileged

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not the most confident at the big, fast stuff and in the past I have asked others to hunt my horse so I don’t have to! I imagine Jess was loving watching Jim yesterday. It’s always good to have brave mate to do stuff you don’t want to 😆 it does seem to work brilliantly for them, I agree.
Although they both seem to have a very good partnership with Jim, for a young horse he is doing well with both Girls riding him considering they are both fairly average riders.

Reactions: 1
Lucy's top 5 money saving hacks for horse ownership: 1. 'Marry' into money and/or ensure partner has his own multi million pound equestrian related business; 2. Get paid by said business to do advertorials/promotion work. 3. Keep your horses on your partners' estate; 4. Get sponsored so you never have to buy any tack/horse box/feed; 5. Rarely go eventing/competing....
Sorry childish I know but couldn't resist....but agreed: totally tone deaf reel from someone who is, and always will be, extremely privileged
I agree. And it’s not just Lucy, it’s all of them. They wouldn’t know what saving money is, because they are forever gifted everything, when we have to go out and buy it if we can afford it. It was a cheesy vlog of Lucy’s to be fair! She’s no way a person that needs to have money saving tips.

Reactions: 6
I came to say this. Extremely tone deaf when her partner owns Fairfax and Favour and she lives with and keeps her horses on their family estate.

They were-
First one is using straw. Feed a feed balancer. Feed enough hay but don't waste hay by using a nosebags feeder. Remember to turn the lights off

They're all obvious ones.
At least she wasn’t charging for it. I saw a how to feed your horse for less in the cost of living crisis or something like that and she charged for it!! Yes I get she was a nutritionist and has to earn but I bet most of what she came up with was common sense and I’d give anyone tips for free. Partly because they would have nutritional advice as such, just how to save a fee pennies on feeding the bog standard horse that doesn’t need what feels like eleventy billion calories to not look like a hat rack.

I agree. And it’s not just Lucy, it’s all of them. They wouldn’t know what saving money is, because they are forever gifted everything, when we have to go out and buy it if we can afford it. It was a cheesy vlog of Lucy’s to be fair! She’s no way a person that needs to have money saving tips.
Does Lucy have her forage gifted as I thought I had seen some of the larger haylage bales on site and she might of included using large bales works out cheaper than small.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.