Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’ll be long until she’s in hospital very poorly tbh

What’s the PTWN thread and where do I find it? 😂
Just search PTWM in thread titles. It's has 152 threads ! And they are all eye-opening 👀 read the Wiki, it's so long it's like a novel.

Blobthecob really bugs me with always putting on her instagram how she sleeps 1-3 hours on a mattress in the tack room 🙄 how is this something to share to over 100k followers some of whom are children? It sets a bad and unhealthy example in my opinion and I have no idea how she isn’t seriously ill
why does she need to sleep on a mattress?

why does she need to sleep on a mattress?
shes got over 200 animals, including what must be 30 horses surely? so shes up really late sorting them all, so shes put a mattress in the tack room to get a couple hours sleep? why she cant just go to the house to sleep i dont know.

Reactions: 5
Calling her names is going to help the welfare situation how?
I don’t think it is, but to keep seeing someone repeatedly abusing a horse by riding when it’s lame despite people commenting on her posts it’s lame is really infuriating so I can understand the anger behind their post. I’m not a violent person but I could quite happily knock RTG off Pepper, make sure she has hurt her leg then make her run around and if she stops whack her. Because thats what she is doing to her poor horse and the sooner she sees how cruel she is being to Pepper the better.

Reactions: 7
shes got over 200 animals, including what must be 30 horses surely? so shes up really late sorting them all, so shes put a mattress in the tack room to get a couple hours sleep? why she cant just go to the house to sleep i dont know.
I don’t know how she keeps going tbh it’s crazy.

What!?! Does She not have land at home anymore?

It's not like her yard is away from home either. Her house is right there so why won't she just go up and sleep in her own bed like anyone else.

What does everyone think to Scarlet Martin buying a broodmare to breed to her stallion?

Reactions: 1
Is anyone going to take one for the team and listen to Erin's podcast? I'm hoping one of you will as i don't want to 🤣

• Haha
Enjoyed Em’s jumping vlog with Addie. She’s certainly put some work into her 👌🏻 And she has some great scope there. Just one thing though Em mentioned something about her next event doing a 90cm but wonder if she is running before she can walk? Because she jumped a couple of fences at 90 in her lesson and Addie did have a couple of stops being just green still. I hope she sticks to a few more 80’s before she steps her up.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how she keeps going tbh it’s crazy.
When i see the posts about her being up until the early hours i assume there’s been some sort of crisis, colic etc.. but am i right that it just takes all day for her to sort her animals?!

I have a lot to do here with animals plus kids and a ft job but not once have i considered kipping in the stable 🙈 sounds like she needs some help asap x

When i see the posts about her being up until the early hours i assume there’s been some sort of crisis, colic etc.. but am i right that it just takes all day for her to sort her animals?!

I have a lot to do here with animals plus kids and a ft job but not once have i considered kipping in the stable 🙈 sounds like she needs some help asap x
Yep, apparently it takes her until the early hours to sort the animals. You would think that someone her family would get out there and help sort the animals out so she could get in at a decent time. I suffer with chronic insomnia and yeah, at her age I was able to run on caffeine but as she gets older she wont be able to keep going as she is. She needs to get into a proper work, rest and sleep routine now before it all catches up with her.

So RTG has got an ‘animal communicator’ to pepper… mate, I know you are obviously thick as tit, but bloody well get a bleeping vet to do a full lameness work up because YOUR HORSE IS LAME. bleeping hell 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 7
So RTG has got an ‘animal communicator’ to pepper… mate, I know you are obviously thick as tit, but bloody well get a bleeping vet to do a full lameness work up because YOUR HORSE IS LAME. bleeping hell 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Just came here to say that. I expect it’s I can’t carry your weight, I’m lame and need the vet so stop buying all this matchy bleeping tit that I don’t need and pay for the vet I actually need.

Reactions: 9
Just came here to say that. I expect it’s I can’t carry your weight, I’m lame and need the vet so stop buying all this matchy bleeping tit that I don’t need and pay for the vet I actually need.
And if that’s not what the communicator said she got from Pepper then we know it’s all a bunch of BS!

If I were the communicator I'd 100% tell her some truths and then sat it came from the horse 🤣

I had suspicions about Ashley's Mum, when she'd been around.less and wearing a hat when we did see her. They're a strong family and I hope she gets better. I know first hand how hard it is.to.see your mum I'll like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.