Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So RTG has got an ‘animal communicator’ to pepper… mate, I know you are obviously thick as tit, but bloody well get a bleeping vet to do a full lameness work up because YOUR HORSE IS LAME. bleeping hell 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
For duck sake RTG. If you can afford 65 bleeping hats for your lame horse, if you can afford to spaff money up the wall for a bleeping animal communicator... You can afford a bleeping vet. Get over yourself and get her seen to you animal abuser.

Reactions: 8
Depends who she got in. There's one up here in Scotland who told an acquaintance of mine that her horse really just didn't like her and she should sell him to someone better suited to him! Girl took her advice, horse was a changed character within a week or two of the new owner, even though he stayed on the same livery yard being cared for by the same yard staff in the same way as before.

Reactions: 3
Depends who she got in. There's one up here in Scotland who told an acquaintance of mine that her horse really just didn't like her and she should sell him to someone better suited to him! Girl took her advice, horse was a changed character within a week or two of the new owner, even though he stayed on the same livery yard being cared for by the same yard staff in the same way as before.
Who was that?

100% came here to complain about the absolute bleeping garbage that animal communicators are, that she's continuing to not spend money on a bleeping vet and LAUGHING AT THE FACT THAT 'PEPS DOESN'T WANT TO GO ON A DIET'

I'm not to get nasty, but that's completely and utterly taking the piss. 100% taking the absolute piss. They teach body scoring at BHS Stage 1, alongside your points and your colours. It's not hard.

Reactions: 6
So RTG would rather spend her money on 65 stupid hats for her horse and get a crook out to make up some rubbish that her horse has ‘told her’, who will no doubt say exactly what Ray wants to hear because they’ll get a nice social media mention on Rays page and gain an influx of new customers to con as a result. The only one being failed in this sorry state of affairs is that poor horse.
RTG is a horse abuser who is so desperate for her influencer fame that she will do anything to keep riding it, even if that means burying her head in the sand and making up every excuse under the sun for its way of going.
Ray, if you are reading this, your horse is relying on you to make the right choices for her welfare. At the moment you are failing her in every way, despite what you might think.

Reactions: 7
100% came here to complain about the absolute bleeping garbage that animal communicators are, that she's continuing to not spend money on a bleeping vet and LAUGHING AT THE FACT THAT 'PEPS DOESN'T WANT TO GO ON A DIET'

I'm not to get nasty, but that's completely and utterly taking the piss. 100% taking the absolute piss. They teach body scoring at BHS Stage 1, alongside your points and your colours. It's not hard.
I notice how she said things that are on her instagram. And how she was a closed book before when RTG wasn’t known 🤔

I notice how she said things that are on her instagram. And how she was a closed book before when RTG wasn’t known 🤔
I laughed at that ‘we hardly spoke at all’ she didn’t need to talk to you everything is on your public Instagram is RTG really that gullible? 65 different colours of hat an embarrassing amount of matchy
a physio & now a communicator. RTG has even said the horse doesn’t feel right & still she hasn’t sent the poor thing for a lameness work up. The problem is she doesn’t want to have to deal with what might come from a vet report so she buries her head in the sand thinking that physio & communcators mean she can justify not getting the mate looked at properly.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why Harlow now how has Dartmoor. On the dressage pictures she already looks to be too tall?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why Harlow now how has Dartmoor. On the dressage pictures she already looks to be too tall?
They are getting in to showing and the Dartmoor Pony is a top showing pony so they will probably be aiming for HOYS next year.

I laughed at that ‘we hardly spoke at all’ she didn’t need to talk to you everything is on your public Instagram is RTG really that gullible? 65 different colours of hat an embarrassing amount of matchy
a physio & now a communicator. RTG has even said the horse doesn’t feel right & still she hasn’t sent the poor thing for a lameness work up. The problem is she doesn’t want to have to deal with what might come from a vet report so she buries her head in the sand thinking that physio & communcators mean she can justify not getting the mate looked at properly.
Just such a bad Influencer, just can’t understand how companies support her and how she just deletes and blocks every tiny word against her. If this was a dog owner it wouldn’t be allowed

Reactions: 3
Dartmoors, and other small breeds are often ridden by adults in the show ring. Some look good, but some look far too tall to produce a pleasing picture. Harlow looks tiny compared to some of the showing combinations.

Reactions: 1
Sort of feel sorry for Blobthecob, she had a good jumping career on ponies with Nero, which gave her a big social following. For one reason or another she hasn't jumped at a similar level on horses. She comes across quite young and seems to love and care for all animals not just horses. Can't help but feel like, having all these animals to care for just isn't reality for the long term, physically and financially. A regular job, less animals and more normality could be a good thing for her. She's seemed lost the last few years. She comes across a lovely girl with a kind heart and I hope she finds her "thing".

Reactions: 13
Sort of feel sorry for Blobthecob, she had a good jumping career on ponies with Nero, which gave her a big social following. For one reason or another she hasn't jumped at a similar level on horses. She comes across quite young and seems to love and care for all animals not just horses. Can't help but feel like, having all these animals to care for just isn't reality for the long term, physically and financially. A regular job, less animals and more normality could be a good thing for her. She's seemed lost the last few years. She comes across a lovely girl with a kind heart and I hope she finds her "thing".
I totally agree. I hope she can establish a better routine and work/life balance.

Reactions: 4
does anyone know who actually owns lotbs jim? did either her/han buy him and just lets the other ride, or did they both go 50/50? seems a risky situation as one of them will have to be registered owner leaving the other in a difficult position?

does anyone know who actually owns lotbs jim? did either her/han buy him and just lets the other ride, or did they both go 50/50? seems a risky situation as one of them will have to be registered owner leaving the other in a difficult position?
As far as I know he's legally Jess'

Jess bought him but Hannah helps with 50% of care/riding. I suppose its a "sharer" type arrangement but Jess has been clear in the past that she sees him as 50/50 theirs to share even though Jess legally owns him. It seems to work brilliantly for them

I think we also have to consider she lost her lovely Dreamer not that long ago and she is still heavily greiving. Another thing to add and I think maybe she's pushing on and on and on so she doesn't have to stop and think about what happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.